U.S. envoy in Kenya who advised Obama quits

Jun 30, 2012 Full story: St. Petersburg Times

President Barack Obama's ambassador to Kenya announced his resignation on Friday ahead of the publication of a U.S. government audit that will be critical of his leadership of the most important embassy in East Africa.

Full Story
Neigh_bor A_post_el

West Memphis, AR

#1 Jul 1, 2012
When I was in Mombassa, Kenya in 2007, my brethren in 'fishers of men" Churches-Kenya asked me...Why is the US Senator Obama here in Kenya, campaigning for the Muslim Odinga to be president? Then they said..well, Obama is not Americna after all. His mother came here to Mombassa durng the final days of her pregnancy so her baby would be born here...as son Of Obama Sr. But Obama Sr. would have nothing to do with her. After visiting with Obama Sr's mother, she tried to get on plane to return to US but was blocked from boarding due to her advanced stages of pregnancy..so baby Obama' Jr. was born at Coast General Hospoital in Mombassa. Mr. Obama Sr.s mother was standing in the delivery room when baby Obama Jr was born. It is really true. In 2007..that was told to me by my Kenyan brethren. Rev. Robert L. Bufkin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds say hackers targeted Microsoft, game makers 4 hr Windows 10 vs 9 1
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 8 hr Patrick 152
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 10 hr WelbyMD 18,703
The 1978 Fort Dix / McGuire AFB Incident (Apr '11) 16 hr exit37 3
A problem Obama desperately wants you to forget... 17 hr THOMAS O CALDWELL 37
One Nation the U.S. Actually Should Liberate Mon HapaHawaiianKid 3
O'Reilly Say Replace Military with Mercenaries Sep 27 Does Not Compute 2

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE