Removing the Copper Basin HOA

Posted in the Mesa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed up with these JOKERS

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Sep 17, 2009
Does anyone know how a community can eliminate the HOA? These people are the worst! They are the first to write you a letter to complain about every tiny thing, but FAIL to keep up on their own promises. The majority of the people I know are beginning to just stop paying their dues. There has got to be a way to get these clowns out!!!

P.S. Everyone’s dues will now go up and additional $10.00 because of this thread.
mizzarizona

Queen Creek, AZ

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Welcome to the land of HOA'S where the power struggle starts. Most HOA's are a joke and I am sure that yours is no different. You need to ge rid of your Board of Directors and then have people in place who will be involved. I have a feeling I know who yours are, and they got voted in by extended family and church family . Good Luck to you, it is going to be a tough battle.
Ticked in Laguna

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Feb 11, 2010
I'm game... tell me where to sign!!!!!!! Get them out and review their budget...
Tired of their threats

Queen Creek, AZ

#4 Sep 15, 2010
They don't want hear any of your complaints, but have one weed in your front yard and you are sure to receive a nasty letter.

I say get rid of them and let the homeowners vote.
HOA IS A JOKE

Queen Creek, AZ

#5 Dec 24, 2010
What happend to the homeowners backbone? We don't need someone to tell us when to pull our weeds! We take pride in our homes. I feel like I am living in an apartment complex. HOA's are nothing but paid BULLIES!
HOA is BS

Queen Creek, AZ

#6 Apr 13, 2011
We just got a fine for having a car cover to protect our CAR from the rain ect.. and a damn lady in a SUV come to my house as I'm leaving our house.. starts taking pictures. Yet my next door trees are over lapping into our driveway. I can't even take our toddler & children to there oh so clean Community park cause there is trash, comdons,and so on everywhere. YET they are going to fine us $50 for a CAR COVER!!!!
fu hoa

Queen Creek, AZ

#7 May 11, 2011
i haste tm havent paidfor over 6 months can they do something?>
outwiththehoa

Queen Creek, AZ

#8 May 15, 2011
I agree! Ive been fined for one freaking weed in the yard literally. The HOA sucks
Bruce Brettner

Chandler, AZ

#9 Feb 8, 2012
I couldnt agree more, this HOA is out of control! The woman whos office is at the YMCA couldnt be more rude too.
Hoa sux

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Mar 5, 2012
Tell me where to sign??? We had a few small weeds after the rain on the side of the house and they were on our asses and told us to pull them! Yet five houses on my street are covered in weeds in thethe front to the point you can't see the damn rocks??
Rude HOA

San Jose, CA

#11 Apr 3, 2012
That woman copper basin Manager, who's name starts with R for Rude?
Cobra

Scottsdale, AZ

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Petitions are needed and or class action suit to reconstruct the association. Anybody?
Screw copper basin hoa

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jun 8, 2012
I love my house and neighborhood, I'm contemplating selling my house just to get out of this ridiculous hoa! Start a petition and I'll sign it a million times over!!
Ckk

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Jun 8, 2012
Permission to plant grass, trees, rose bushes and other plants is bullshit it's in my back yard! F this place get it going and I will sign.
Disgruntled 1st x owner

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 30, 2012
I have just been served with a small claims lawsuit for 3 bogus fees plus late fees 3 inital charges and notices amounted to just over $500 somehow the lawyers came up with a magical # of $ 3600 that I now owe. They ARE the worst! DR Horton homes are also so shoddy they used the cheapest dry wall in the world. There is an ongoing lawsuit against DR Horton I'll see if the same lawyers can use their existing clients to start another lawsuit against this HOA!! It will be hard tho considering we all signed a contract accepting their terms =/ Let me know if anyone is interested in the lawsuit...
lmao

Milton, FL

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Just do your yardwork you lazy mofos, Haha just kidding eff the hoa
agreed

Queen Creek, AZ

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Usually if90% of the HOA members agree to it, you can dissolve the HOA outright.
TFP

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Thanks for the posts. I'm looking for a retirement home in that area. I'll make sure to keep the Copper Basin listings off of my search.
Pete S

Beloit, WI

#19 Jun 21, 2013
I would sign the petition in a heartbeat!
The HOA is beyond out of control!
Sue

Beloit, WI

#20 Jun 21, 2013
I pay $912.00 a year to the Copper Basin HOA.

What do I get for my money?

GRIEF!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
From Get Smart to The Walking Dead in The War o... 1 hr Culture Auditor 2
Jodi Arias 2014 10 hr Brian Border 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Queen Creek, AZ (Aug '10) Thu Brian_G 43
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) Tue dardar 2,129
Nadaburg Unified district chief seeks to retire... (Oct '11) Oct 21 SandyWilliams 3
JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now Oct 21 SandyWilliams 4
Phoenix-area pastors consider gay marriage mess... Oct 20 Belle Sexton 14
Mesa Dating
Find my Match

Mesa Jobs

Mesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mesa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mesa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]