Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Hello Ladies I have a legit,experienced,knowledgeabl e contact (that caribbean lady everyone is talking about) in the NYC area and works with an assistant.Pay as you are getting your services done. no advance/western union/referral fee..pure silikon 1000 and hydrogel.opens everything in front of you, uses numbing strips, lidocaine and spray. got my last session done last week .. contact me only if you are serious, done your research and ready to go. Can book you this week. sessions start at $600. plumpcherrybk@yahoo.com
Piki

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

How legit it's this ,I don't want nothing wrong to go in my body
Wendy

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Rebecca wrote:
Omg girl are u serious in new York I thought I had to go out of country how much can u get and how many times can u do it and can u send a pic to me so I can see my email is rebeccasdubn2more@yahoo.com I am dead serious and do it last is very important I'm I'm Miami to take a trip there has to be planned can u let me know right away thanks girly!!!
<quoted text>
If you are in Miami there is a place that does the Hydrogel injections here...I am getting mine done tomorrow..My cousin had it done and she loves it! I can't wait!!!!
Nene B

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

IS this real??
Jorie

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Hey I'm interested in the process I would like to do it and I want to know if it's real because I don't want nothing to happen to my body please contact me at (Gmail) joriejahbless.mj@gmail.com or (Yahoo) twin2.nice1@yahoo.com thank you and have a nice day
Nycole

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Hello I keep trying to email u. I'm very interested plz send me more info like location price etc. thanks so much. Sinsations@ymail.com
Ladyslim

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Hey im in da ny area n im tryin to do this now if u have any info on where n how much pls email me @ ladyslim_178@yahoo.com
torra

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

hii im in need of this information because my birthday is coming up and im in need of the cake. can you pls contact me at torra791@gmail.com thank you
plumpcherry wrote:
Hello Ladies I have a legit,experienced,knowledgeabl e contact (that caribbean lady everyone is talking about) in the NYC area and works with an assistant.Pay as you are getting your services done. no advance/western union/referral fee..pure silikon 1000 and hydrogel.opens everything in front of you, uses numbing strips, lidocaine and spray. got my last session done last week .. contact me only if you are serious, done your research and ready to go. Can book you this week. sessions start at $600. plumpcherrybk@yahoo.com

Since: Jan 13

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

plumpcherry wrote:
I just emailed you can to get back to me as soon as possible
kandiv

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

will love to get this done asapfellfree tocontact me @jassie9@aol.com
Bforbeautiful

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I want this done soo bad..contact me please @ betsylevque@yahoo.com..i can pay as soon as possible and set a next day appointment
Kali Luv23

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

hey how are im right in Jersey right cross the water im looking if possible can u email me via email at Sexiibbp973@yahoo.com or CharleneN.Fields@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon...
Kali Luv

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Plastic Surgery Discussions

Search the Plastic Surgery Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosmetic Surgery Vancouver | Burnaby, Surrey, R... (Sep '09) Thu Michael Glovre 3
Dr. Nikolas Chugay :: Plastic Surgeon and LGBTQ... Wed Holy Silicon Wafer 19
Simultaneous Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy ... Wed Erica 1
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Tue Stephen 242
Yodi pills, macca pills, bbb pills, fish oil, ... (Jan '12) Jul 21 Dontes 20
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Jul 21 Mandy 3,183
Dr. Rod Rohrich (Feb '07) Jul 13 Sara 73
•••
•••