The Dangers of Chiropractic

Dec 29, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Null Session

December 29th, 2009 by Null Session 1,215 words No Comments Medical , Science & Health S,R&CT creates little "books" that are both satirical and educational.

Comments
1,201 - 1,209 of 1,209 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2012
First Prev
of 61
Next Last
Cody

Cranford, NJ

#1253 Sep 2, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I admit to meaningless name calling and having no professional degrees.
We know that this is washboy....the fraud.....at least have the balls to post under your own name....DB
Angel in heaven

Yonkers, NY

#1254 Sep 2, 2012
Mr Washington Chiro's latest desperate attempt to appear normal is to pretend he's Wisdom bashing himself even though we plainly see his post coming from Buffalo Grove, IL. Some people are so sick that they are worse than pathetic. Enough said.
Wisdom

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1255 Sep 2, 2012
Angel in heaven wrote:
Mr Washington Chiro's latest desperate attempt to appear normal is to pretend he's Wisdom bashing himself even though we plainly see his post coming from Buffalo Grove, IL. Some people are so sick that they are worse than pathetic. Enough said.
I know I've been lying all along about my degrees and chiropractic. Buy what else could I do? Sorry about that.
Washington Chiro

UK

#1256 Sep 3, 2012
I am selfish, dumb, stupid and a liar. I know nothing about medicine but I pretend I can cure 1000s of illnesses. I am unfortunate enough to be a chiroquacker. Forgive me for being so retarded and for hurting so many people and for stealing their money. I have no real education but I'm good at pretending to be a doctor. Also I need lots of help cause I'm a sicko.

(wink!)
Angel in heaven

Yonkers, NY

#1257 Sep 3, 2012
That last post is sooooo funny. I can't stop laughing! Who posted it? Please feel free to tell us.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#1258 Sep 3, 2012
Washington chiro said, "Yes, I admit to meaningless name calling and having no professional degrees."

Stating the obvious mr. chiropractor.
Wisdom

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1259 Sep 3, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Washington chiro said, "Yes, I admit to meaningless name calling and having no professional degrees."
Stating the obvious mr. chiropractor.
Yes, I admit it. I am a fraud. I never practiced a day in my life. I'm no chiropractor or MD. Just a fraud. Sorry about that. I've been lying all along.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1260 Sep 25, 2012
I simply want to mention Iím a beginner and truly loved this story. You certainly come with good stories.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#1261 Sep 26, 2012
You're a "beginner"?

Like ... you really know nothing about chiropractic?

Thanks for posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 61
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Physical Therapist or Chiropractor? 3 hr Chiropractor from... 14
Physiotherapists are not doctors: MCI (Apr '08) 4 hr Chotu Gupta 1,852
Full Accreditation Status Awarded to Harding Un... Aug 7 Charles27 1
How Physical Therapists Use Laser Therapy Jul '14 kevin 1
No, JAMA does not now recommend chiropractic ca... Jul '14 Chiropractor from... 4
Harding University Physical Therapy Program Awa... Jul '14 guest 1
Slouch at Your Own Peril Jun '14 Alise 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••