The Dangers of Chiropractic

Dec 29, 2009 Full story: Null Session 1,237

December 29th, 2009 by Null Session 1,215 words No Comments Medical , Science & Health S,R&CT creates little "books" that are both satirical and educational.

Full Story
Cody

Cranford, NJ

#1253 Sep 2, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I admit to meaningless name calling and having no professional degrees.
We know that this is washboy....the fraud.....at least have the balls to post under your own name....DB
Angel in heaven

Yonkers, NY

#1254 Sep 2, 2012
Mr Washington Chiro's latest desperate attempt to appear normal is to pretend he's Wisdom bashing himself even though we plainly see his post coming from Buffalo Grove, IL. Some people are so sick that they are worse than pathetic. Enough said.
Wisdom

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1255 Sep 2, 2012
Angel in heaven wrote:
Mr Washington Chiro's latest desperate attempt to appear normal is to pretend he's Wisdom bashing himself even though we plainly see his post coming from Buffalo Grove, IL. Some people are so sick that they are worse than pathetic. Enough said.
I know I've been lying all along about my degrees and chiropractic. Buy what else could I do? Sorry about that.
Washington Chiro

UK

#1256 Sep 3, 2012
I am selfish, dumb, stupid and a liar. I know nothing about medicine but I pretend I can cure 1000s of illnesses. I am unfortunate enough to be a chiroquacker. Forgive me for being so retarded and for hurting so many people and for stealing their money. I have no real education but I'm good at pretending to be a doctor. Also I need lots of help cause I'm a sicko.

(wink!)
Angel in heaven

Yonkers, NY

#1257 Sep 3, 2012
That last post is sooooo funny. I can't stop laughing! Who posted it? Please feel free to tell us.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#1258 Sep 3, 2012
Washington chiro said, "Yes, I admit to meaningless name calling and having no professional degrees."

Stating the obvious mr. chiropractor.
Wisdom

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1259 Sep 3, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Washington chiro said, "Yes, I admit to meaningless name calling and having no professional degrees."
Stating the obvious mr. chiropractor.
Yes, I admit it. I am a fraud. I never practiced a day in my life. I'm no chiropractor or MD. Just a fraud. Sorry about that. I've been lying all along.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1260 Sep 25, 2012
I simply want to mention Iím a beginner and truly loved this story. You certainly come with good stories.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#1261 Sep 26, 2012
You're a "beginner"?

Like ... you really know nothing about chiropractic?

Thanks for posting.
PREXEC

Yonkers, NY

#1264 Oct 23, 2014
Chiroquackers do not have real medical training. Many have obtained a license after a 6 month mail order course. Also many cases of broken necks and backs have been reported. Furthermore they claim to be able to treat anything. The truth is they are very limited in what they can treat. This is a case of BUYER BEWARE for your life!
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1265 Oct 23, 2014
PREXEC wrote:
Chiroquackers do not have real medical training. Many have obtained a license after a 6 month mail order course. Also many cases of broken necks and backs have been reported. Furthermore they claim to be able to treat anything. The truth is they are very limited in what they can treat. This is a case of BUYER BEWARE for your life!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA! The pimp (wisdom) is now posting under prexec! he he he Same pimp. Same loser. Same liar. Same part of NY. Gosh, we all were fooled! he he he
Oh, and please visit the 'new' chirotalk.(they just have two posters--both losers). You'll be so, so glad you're not one of them.

Me? I treated 49 patients so for today--an hour to go. Lots of great results and lots of cash! Chiropractic is the greatest profession EVER!
WTSleuth

Midland, TX

#1266 Oct 23, 2014
PREXEC wrote:
More American die at the hands of MDs under their "treatments" than deaths by autos, fires, drownings, electrocution, firearms and storms combined. That's why MD really stands for "Mentally Deficient" and/or "More Drugs".
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#1267 Oct 23, 2014
WT, do us a favor. When you get truly sick, DO NOT go to a medical doctor. That way, when you die, you will have your integrity in tact.
WTSleuth

Midland, TX

#1268 Oct 23, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
WT, do us a favor. When you get truly sick, DO NOT go to a medical doctor. That way, when you die, you will have your integrity in tact.
That has already happened and I steered clear of MDs -that's why I am healthy and alive. Now run along little boy and play with your "script" pad LMAO.

BTW -- typical MD - cannot refute the facts.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1269 Oct 24, 2014
WT, the pimp "wisdom" is not an MD. Never has been. He lied about that too. Over the years he went from not being a chiropractor, to be a failed chiropractor, to being an MD, to being head of neurosurgery at, what he calls, " a famous NY hospital," and then head of "critical care" at yet another famous NY hospital, and STILL has time to post 8 hours a day online. You do the math.
Anyway, I treated close to 60 patients yesterday. Got lots of great results and made a ton of cash. I don't accept a penny from any sort of insurance company.
Chirpractic is the best profession, EVER!
WTSleuth

Midland, TX

#1271 Oct 24, 2014
Chiropractor From Chicago wrote:
WT, the pimp "wisdom" is not an MD. Never has been. He lied about that too. Over the years he went from not being a chiropractor, to be a failed chiropractor, to being an MD, to being head of neurosurgery at, what he calls, " a famous NY hospital," and then head of "critical care" at yet another famous NY hospital, and STILL has time to post 8 hours a day online. You do the math.
Anyway, I treated close to 60 patients yesterday. Got lots of great results and made a ton of cash. I don't accept a penny from any sort of insurance company.
Chirpractic is the best profession, EVER!
Sounds good but I prefer my "mail box money" from smart investments in minerals. You still have to work, but we need good chiropractors too !

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1272 Oct 24, 2014
WTSleuth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good but I prefer my "mail box money" from smart investments in minerals. You still have to work, but we need good chiropractors too !
wisdom 'the pimp" was emotionally injured when he failed in practice--that's why he lies and lashes out at chiropractic. That's all it's ever been. He's clearly not an expert on chiropractic--other than failing in practice. See, if he were a failed plumber, which he would be if he were a plumber, he'd be posting lies and propaganda on some anti-plumbing blog. The pimp blames everyone for his failures except himself. What really galls the pimp is that I have a hugely successful all cash practice--and I couldn't be happier.
I would post my website here and invite you to my office to see, but the pimp and other jealous losers would also see and then stalk me. You can understand that I don't need worms in my life.
I treated 63 patients today. Had a ton of fun, helped a lot of people, and made a ton of cash. Chiropractic is the best profession--ever!
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#1273 Oct 24, 2014
Why don't you two morons get a room. That way you both can bash the profession which saves billions of lives each year.

Still wondering, what serious disease would you idiots turn to a chiropractor for?

Cancer? Type 1 diabetes? Kidney failure? Essential hypertension?

Exposing one chiropractic quack at a time. My pleasure.

(Oh, and love the "I'm rich" claim posting anonymously on the internet. So very "chiropractic."
opinions

Tampa, FL

#1274 Oct 24, 2014
Everyone's got one.
WTSleuth

Midland, TX

#1275 Oct 24, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
Why don't you two morons get a room. That way you both can bash the profession which saves billions of lives each year.
Still wondering, what serious disease would you idiots turn to a chiropractor for?
Cancer? Type 1 diabetes? Kidney failure? Essential hypertension?
Exposing one chiropractic quack at a time. My pleasure.
(Oh, and love the "I'm rich" claim posting anonymously on the internet. So very "chiropractic."
The medical "profession" has never saved billions, nor millions, and never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher discovers new twist to easing chronic b... Thu Weedhopper 1
Physical Therapist or Chiropractor? Dec 10 Chiropractor From... 19
Physiotherapists are not doctors: MCI (Apr '08) Dec 2 AsiaWatch 1,858
Business Spotlight: Elite Sport & Spine LLC Nov 24 Chiropractor From... 7
NTNWS 10-28 easton webber-3.jpg Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
5 Pain-Relieving Gadgets That May Actually Work Sep '14 Chiropractor from... 2
Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Work Best Tog... Sep '14 Chiropractor from... 3
More from around the web