turned on by massage therapist

Posted in the Massage Therapy Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
neo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 7, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

So, I was getting a massage by a nice woman, first time I called this legitimate massage therapist, who advertised on CL. I got really turned on when I was on my stomach and she started massaging my upper thigh, and slightly the interior of my thigh. I was draped, but getting a roaring erection. So, I asked her to massage higher on my thigh, and more on my inner thigh, several times saying "higher please" or "more on the inside", at one point she said she can't go much higher. Her hand actually brushed/grazed my frank and beans one time, but I am pretty sure it was an accident. on the flip, i told her that massaging my thighs felt great and if she would continue, she did a little but my 50 minutes was up. What do you think are the chances that if call her again, that she will do "more"? She was an attractive woman in her 40's, so she must have known what I was driving at, shouldn't she?
Who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 7, 2009
 
Oh good grief, here we go again.

Since: May 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 8, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

neo wrote:
So, I was getting a massage by a nice woman, first time I called this legitimate massage therapist, who advertised on CL. I got really turned on when I was on my stomach and she started massaging my upper thigh, and slightly the interior of my thigh. I was draped, but getting a roaring erection. So, I asked her to massage higher on my thigh, and more on my inner thigh, several times saying "higher please" or "more on the inside", at one point she said she can't go much higher. Her hand actually brushed/grazed my frank and beans one time, but I am pretty sure it was an accident. on the flip, i told her that massaging my thighs felt great and if she would continue, she did a little but my 50 minutes was up. What do you think are the chances that if call her again, that she will do "more"? She was an attractive woman in her 40's, so she must have known what I was driving at, shouldn't she?
One goes to a massage therapist for a massage. What you are looking for is a prostitute. I would be surprised if she accepts you as a client for a second time. Don't embarrass yourself.
LMT

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 12, 2009
 
Agree with Amita. You don't even have the courage to seek out a true prostitute. You have to pretend with a Massage Therapist. If you were on my table, you'd get a douse of COLD water and an order to never return!!!
neo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

LMT,

But she didn't kick me out, so that must be a good sign, right? I have an appointment scheduled for next Friday, so, maybe she will move a little closer to my fun stuff? Especially since she was not offended by our first appointment. What do you think?

Since: May 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 13, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

neo wrote:
LMT,
But she didn't kick me out, so that must be a good sign, right? I have an appointment scheduled for next Friday, so, maybe she will move a little closer to my fun stuff? Especially since she was not offended by our first appointment. What do you think?
Why not just work on your social skills, and get a girlfriend, where you can continue to develop real, wholesome human interaction?
neo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OP here. I saw the massage therapist last week, and it was great. As I was laying on my stomach, she was working my upper thighs, and brushed against my "stuff". My response was immediate, I had to raise my hips up off the table a bit, and she grabbed "IT". We proceeded from there, great massage!
amita wrote:
<quoted text>Why not just work on your social skills, and get a girlfriend, where you can continue to develop real, wholesome human interaction?
LMT

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

neo wrote:
OP here. I saw the massage therapist last week, and it was great. As I was laying on my stomach, she was working my upper thighs, and brushed against my "stuff". My response was immediate, I had to raise my hips up off the table a bit, and she grabbed "IT". We proceeded from there, great massage!
<quoted text>
Let me guess. You went to the "I love you no s**t Asian Full Release Massage Parlor," right?
neo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

No, a licensed massage therapist, who had advertised on Craigslist.
We just had a connection.
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess. You went to the "I love you no s**t Asian Full Release Massage Parlor," right?

Since: Feb 09

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 3, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I have a very real and true story here and am interested in input, feedback, comments, etc. but only constructive please. For background, I am a professional man, in my 30's, am attractive and very physically fit...successful in my own right and mind! Up until this past December, I had received one massage in my life...many years ago and it was a one-time occurrence. A few months ago I was referred (through an acquaintance) to a MT to go have a deep tissue sports massage. I thought I would give it a try as I am very athletically active and am pretty tight muscled. I am also an open minded and very hetero-sexual man. When I went to my first session, it was great. I felt great, relaxed, etc. Since I was new to this I didn't know if I should go naked or not and my MT said I should undress to my comfort level...so I wore underwear. After I left the session in addition to the therapeutic benefits I must say I truly enjoyed having a woman rub my body. I did not go in with any sexual thoughts or objectives but the sensuality of her touch did trigger them. I did get an erection but it occurred while she was working the glutes so she did not notice. Now, she is not that physically attractive but she was really cool, pleasant to talk to and I found myself becoming attracted to her because of those things and because of her touch. When my next session came I decided to go naked with my primary objective being for her to be able to more effectively work the glutes. Well she worked the glutes, used a sheet to drape (same as the first time) and well she wasn't bashful to get tight and close, but I will state NO inappropriate touching, but there was at least two time where she touched my scrotum while working the upper thigh and yes despite my intentions being simply the massage it was sexually provoking. Now, I am a confident uninhibited man and simply enjoyed...not just the massage but the sensuality (seemingly anyways) touches. I have another appointment coming up and find myself looking forward to the massage but also the "extra factor". I know understand and completely respect the professional role here. I am going to her first for the massage but feel there may be something more, if for no other reason because of the way we communicate. I want to encourage more, whatever that is, without being presumptive or disrespectful. To that end, I could do without the draping for a better massage and better sensuality...not totally because it might get cold but I really don't care if she sees anything as I am not bashful. Honestly, if I were naked and got an erection I wouldn't care...it is simply human anatomy and erections during massages are not abnormal. This will be my third visit. Should I just tell her not to worry about the draping privacy or mention I would prefer light draping...how can I approach this with her? I am in WI so I don't know the laws. As for the relaxation I would like to have my whole body massaged (not a hj or whatever - but I would be lying to say that I wouldn't enjoy that) but lower abdominal and upper quads. How can I approach this? Can I just say that is what I want and not to worry about necessarily seeing anything? Any recommendations?? Maybe one way to get her to see I am not uncomfortable with my nakedness would be to undress in front of her. The last two times she has left the room to allow me to undress. This time I may wait to finish undressing until she returns to only show her I don't mind. What do you think?
dexter

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 3, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You take the bait everytime LMT! Clearly he's trolling!!

Since: Feb 09

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

dexter wrote:
You take the bait everytime LMT! Clearly he's trolling!!
Disappointing...

Since: May 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

ido262 wrote:
...What do you think?
a massage session is not psycho-sexual therapy. your post is like a fantasy to conquer a nun.
LMT

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, definitely undress in front of her, ido. You might want to put a pretty ribbon and bow on it while you're at it. I'm SURE she'll be impressed!!!

Since: Feb 09

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 4, 2009
 
I did not intend to offend anyone so please accept my apology. If a simple answer to how I approach... "Should I just tell her not to worry about the draping privacy or mention I would prefer light draping...how can I approach this with her? I am in WI so I don't know the laws. As for the relaxation I would like to have my whole body massaged (not a hj or whatever - but I would be lying to say that I wouldn't enjoy that) but lower abdominal and upper quads. How can I approach this? Can I just say that is what I want and not to worry about necessarily seeing anything? Any recommendations?? Maybe one way to get her to see I am not uncomfortable with my nakedness would be to undress in front of her. The last two times she has left the room to allow me to undress. This time I may wait to finish undressing until she returns to only show her I don't mind. What do you think?"

Since: Jan 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 4, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ido, I don't think your post was out-of-line and deserving of the judgement you received. I can understand your situation as I have a similar reference point. I recommend you simply say to your MT that it is your preference she not be inhibited about nakedness (in the interest of a more fullfilling) session. Based on your post, although you elude to some sexuality (and we are all human beings for Pete's sake), it seems your interests are first in the massage therapy. If you have a good relationship with your MT, the boundaries of the law are not an issue and she is comfotable with it, you should have no problems. Yes, it is simply "anatomy". Should there be any "extra-curricular" that would be between two consenting adults. People in here need to lighten up!!!

Since: Feb 09

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 4, 2009
 
Alex - Thank you for your constructive reply. I am just going to simply tell her she can be at ease ("to her comfort level"). I noticed you are from MKE. I moved here in Spring last year. Is it always this COLD for this long in winter!!!!!

Since: May 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

ido262 wrote:
What do you think?"
The therapist probably has protocol for how she runs a session. If she doesn't have limits, then I bet she's not licensed. Ask her where she studied.

With your lack of inhibition, why not switch to a male therapist?

Since: Feb 09

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

amita wrote:
<quoted text>The therapist probably has protocol for how she runs a session. If she doesn't have limits, then I bet she's not licensed. Ask her where she studied.
With your lack of inhibition, why not switch to a male therapist?
She definately does have a protocol/procedure. I really like her as a therapist. She does a great job and I enjoy our conversation as well. No interest in switching.
neo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

He probably isn't gay. Just a guess.
amita wrote:
<quoted text>The therapist probably has protocol for how she runs a session. If she doesn't have limits, then I bet she's not licensed. Ask her where she studied.
With your lack of inhibition, why not switch to a male therapist?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Massage Therapy Forum right now

Search the Massage Therapy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Getting a tantric massage for the first time. W... (Jan '10) 4 hr Mark Schwartz 48
massage for women 9 hr priya 18
did i screw up my relationship with this MT? 10 hr Sambo4129 2
Masturbation while getting a Therapeutic Massag... (May '10) Wed Christine 494
Japan Massage in Budapest (Feb '12) Wed Steven 14
looking for men for threesome (Nov '12) Wed jxxxxx 10
korea girl specially massage in kuwait 00965696... (Mar '13) Wed justin 18
Erections during massages is it normal? (Jun '09) Apr 21 FAA 662
Do Women get aroused during massage? (Jan '10) Apr 21 kumarm 887
Therapeutic Massage and Ejaculation (Feb '07) Apr 11 LaurenMT 2,101
•••
•••
•••
•••