Using conflicts of interest to try to sow fear, uncertainty, and...

Mar 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ScienceBlogs

" A statement of fact cannot be insolent ." The miscellaneous ramblings of a surgeon/scientist on medicine, quackery, science, pseudoscience, history, and pseudohistory Orac is the nom de blog of a humble pseudonymous surgeon/scientist with an ego just big enough to delude himself that someone, somewhere might actually give a rodent's posterior ... (more)

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mark

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vaccine Disasters wrote:
<quoted text>
They are viruses and vaccines don't kill them. Thanks for the stupidity lesson.
I guess you are partially right, vaccines are used to prime our immune system by presenting it with an inert version of a virus. This causes our immune system to "remember" this virus without having to go through the whole disease. When our immune system encounters the virus again, it can quickly destroy it before the illness takes hold as it already has the appropriate cells for the job. So yes the vaccines don't kill viruses but prime our immune system to do it.

Of course as you are a chiropractor you think cracking necks is all that is required to kill a virus.
Vaccine Disasters

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are partially right, vaccines are used to prime our immune system by presenting it with an inert version of a virus. This causes our immune system to "remember" this virus without having to go through the whole disease. When our immune system encounters the virus again, it can quickly destroy it before the illness takes hold as it already has the appropriate cells for the job. So yes the vaccines don't kill viruses but prime our immune system to do it.
Of course as you are a chiropractor you think cracking necks is all that is required to kill a virus.
Sounds like someone cracked your skull. Yea vaccines are sold based on your simplistc and best case scenario Aussie crapola, but they don't actually work that way. A genius like you should know that. HMMM maybe your not a genius. I was just joking that you were, buh wa ha ha ha...
Mark

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vaccine Disasters wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone cracked your skull. Yea vaccines are sold based on your simplistc and best case scenario Aussie crapola, but they don't actually work that way. A genius like you should know that. HMMM maybe your not a genius. I was just joking that you were, buh wa ha ha ha...
Of course you would say that as you think cracking spines cures all. Only a retard denies germ theory - you are a case in point.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would say that as you think cracking spines cures all. Only a retard denies germ theory - you are a case in point.
If you had any credibility you'd know germ theory if flawed. So you're both flawed. G'day
Mark

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any credibility you'd know germ theory if flawed. So you're both flawed. G'day
Please explain.
Vaccine Disasters

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain.
Figure it out genius
Mark

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vaccine Disasters wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure it out genius
In other words you have nothing, you are talking out your a*se.
Pharma Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you have nothing, you are talking out your a*se.
The name Mark is an odd one. Reminds one of brown skid marks on white briefs.
Mark

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I finally figured out who Winnipeg Canada is:

http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Scott_the_Dic...
Kick Aussie in the crotch

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I finally figured out what we should do to Mark AKA brown skid mark on white briefs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••