The Dangers of Chiropractic

Dec 29, 2009 Full story: Null Session 1,237

December 29th, 2009 by Null Session 1,215 words No Comments Medical , Science & Health S,R&CT creates little "books" that are both satirical and educational.

Full Story
Anthony

Yonkers, NY

#1189 Aug 9, 2012
Very well said Jacksn.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1190 Aug 9, 2012
Hey, where's that cowardly liar "British truth" or something like that.
Hey, "British" I treated tons, and I mean TONS of patients today. Saw wound patients today. Did a lot of cold laser treatments today. Hey, where are you? You said I'd be hearing from you! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Well, here I am! Where are you? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA.
Man, is this "British" whatever poster a class A schmuck. "You'll be hearing from us." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA AH AH HA! Good one!
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1192 Aug 9, 2012
I Am Not LMT wrote:
This is sounding very very familiar - sounds almost like LMT in a disguise. Doesn't sound healthy at all.
<quoted text>
Hey, "I am not LMT" is that like Nixon saying, "I am not a crook! I have never been a crook. I didn't do it. I had no knowledge of the Watergate break in. I wasn't there. It was Erhlichman. It was G. Gordon Liddy. I repeat: I am not a crook (jowels shaking).
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Now YOU might be an LMT in diguise if you have Betty Davis eyes! he he he he he!!!!
Anthony

Yonkers, NY

#1193 Aug 9, 2012
Your favorite defense is "I am not a crook! Does any1 believe him?
Anthony

Yonkers, NY

#1194 Aug 9, 2012
A chiroquacker "heals wounds"????????

I thought they only try to snap necks!
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1196 Aug 9, 2012
Anthony wrote:
A chiroquacker "heals wounds"????????
I thought they only try to snap necks!
And heal wounds. I treated over 40 people today, used a ton of cold laser therapy, and made a LOT of money.
There is nothing better than being a successful chiropractor. I love every minute of it!
Deborah L

San Jose, CA

#1197 Aug 10, 2012
You, Mr Delgado, have a doctor's degree and a PH D in bullshit and have lied about your fake status.

You forget that much of your info is public domain and is easily verified. Any more lies? Are you still trying to fool us or are you just trying to fool yourself.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1198 Aug 10, 2012
I'm taking a late lunch. I fell behind. I already treated 28 patients today. Used tons of cold laser therapy and decompression. Lots of satisfied patients. A crazy day. I started off with only 17 scheduled. Bunches called. Looks like I'll be treating over 50 today. Gotta run.
There's nothing better than being a successful chiropractor. I couldn't be happier! Ciao!!
Wisdom

Carolina, Puerto Rico

#1199 Aug 11, 2012
There's the quack again, claiming to be rich .... On a blog. Ha ha ha

Truly a chiropractor. As I recall, this washboy quack defended his colleague who claimed he treated goldfish.

Want the link washboy? Another quack exposed as an idiot. My pleasure.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1200 Aug 11, 2012
I've got a huge, HUGE day ahead of me. Several wound patients coming in for cold laser treatments. And tons of spinal decompression patients.
Yesterday I did treat over 50 patients. Tons of fun. There's nothing better than being a successful chiropractor!
Ruby Dawson

Temple, TX

#1201 Aug 11, 2012
I went to a Chiropractor a few years ago when my back was in excruciating pain. He did an xray and said my spine was crooked. Then he did a treatment and had me come back. I went back several times and nothing changed for the better. I was about to move, and there was a lot of work to be done. Unfortunately, I did not have time to continue on and on, and I couldn't afford to keep paying him. I went to my MD, and he prescribed muscle relaxers. In less than a week, all my pain was gone and I was able to lift and move things. My back pain has never returned.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1202 Aug 12, 2012
Hey folks. How about having some fun! I'm going to really expose how big a fake this wisdom fraud is. Here's the challenge: I'll reveal my Linkedin page AND my website if he reveals his first. Want a good laugh? Watch this con fold like a house of cards! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA. See, frauds like wisdom are like cockroaches--they scatter when the lights go on. You'll see. He'll try to worm his way out of this. He'll say anything to keep his con alive. CHECKMATE! I win!!
Angel from heaven

Yonkers, NY

#1203 Aug 18, 2012
Oh wow Washinton Chiro it's absolutely amazing. You described YOURSELF exactly the way you are! Checkmate on you for exposing yourself yet again.

PS You're only fooling the fool (yourself)
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#1204 Aug 19, 2012
Washout is a prime example of a chiropractor. I love it when he posts. All his maraculous claims and claims of being rich is soo typically "chiropractic".

He can't help it. It starts in chiropractic school, where they learn to bash medical care and fantasize about getting rich. They play the numbers game .... Let's see, if I see 80 patients per day at 50$ per patient,......... Then realty smacks most of them in the mouth. My waiter last year was a chiropractor who told me that more than 90 percent of his classmates can't get living wage jobs as a chiropractors. Their answer .... They are just "failures".

They are a sick bunch.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1205 Aug 19, 2012
Hey folks. How about having some fun! I'm going to really expose how big a fake this wisdom fraud is. Here's the challenge: I'll reveal my Linkedin page AND my website if he reveals his first. Want a good laugh? Watch this con fold like a house of cards! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA. See, frauds like wisdom are like cockroaches--they scatter when the lights go on. You'll see. He'll try to worm his way out of this. He'll say anything to keep his con alive. CHECKMATE! I win!!
Angel from heaven

Yonkers, NY

#1206 Aug 19, 2012
Wisdom your assessment is absolutely correct. None of us are fooled by the chiros fake illogical claims.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#1207 Aug 20, 2012
Thanks Angel. I was a chiropractor. Most chiropractors are full of you know what. I never met a bigger bunch of scam artists.

Here's a topix link in which I exposed a chiroquacker as being a fraud because he claimed to cure autism. Washout defended that quack by asking how many autistic kids I treated. You can't make this stuff up. He truly is an ass.

http://www.topix.com/forum/med/chiropractic/T...
Angel from heaven

Yonkers, NY

#1209 Aug 20, 2012
You were a chiro? Interesting to know. How did you finally see the light about this fake profession?
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1210 Aug 20, 2012
Thus far I've treated 36 patients today. Not bad since I started the day with only 8 scheduled. About 30 called to make appointments. That's how my pratice is. I rarely schedule anyone for more than one appointment. My patients call when they need to come it. I have a thriving all cash practice. Zippo insurance and NO medicare. I refer those patients out. I never accept a nickel of third party payment. See, if you get people better and don't poisen them with drugs, they'll flock to you. For those patients who absolutely need prescriptions, I send them out. But they always come back to me--they know what really works--chiropractic! There is nothing better than being a successful chiropractor. I love every minute of it. I get to help thousands of people a year and make a great living do it. There's nothing better.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#1211 Aug 20, 2012
I had an inkling early on in school that chiropractic, but chiropractic schools keep their students incredibly busy and most students are unable to truly see the chiropractic enterprise for what it is until later on. But I also believed that I could limit my practice to only those MSK injuries in which mild spinal manipulation and physiotherpeutic modalities might reasonably help. And I did for a while. I also did other things like expert witness testimony to make my way for a while.

Eventually though, I and most of my close friends in chiropractic, got sick and tired of the overwhelming amount of quackery and fraud within the field. Most of us moved on to more rewarding and productive careers.

Now, I devote a few minutes each day exposing the overwhelming amount of fraud in the chiropractic field. Far too many people are being ripped off. Chiropractors engage in bizarre and unfounded methods/treatments such as the popular activator clicker, gonstead, and ak.

The entire field needs to be shut down and a full investigation needs to be done.

I mean, there are quacks by the thousands just like washington chiro. Believe it or not, there are thousands even more bizarre than him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homeopathy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternative treatment helps children with autism Dec 19 Wisdom 2
Which is more scientific: Allopathy or Homeopat... (Mar '10) Dec 13 Mark 3
Alternative Medicine Use Common In Kids With Ch... (Jan '13) Dec 10 sakshi11 18
Why People Sometimes Believe In Magic (Jan '13) Dec 10 sakshi11 2
Alternative Medicines for Anxiety (Apr '09) Dec 3 benny_pill 7
Homeopathic Doctor in Chandigarh Dec 2 holachospital 1
Homeopathic Remedies for Eczema - 2 Methods tha... (Oct '10) Nov 30 sakshi11 23
More from around the web