"Fox News Viewers Know Less Than People Who Don't Watch Any News: Study."

Nov 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Althouse

There 's a headline from HuffPo, which surely doesn't contribute to the deterioration of one's knowledge... does it? By the way, here's Skeptoid's "Top 10 Worst Anti-Science Websites." HuffPo makes the list: HuffPo aggressively promotes worthless alternative medicine such as homeopathy, detoxification, and the thoroughly debunked vaccine-autism ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Raymond

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

FOX is garbage.

Paid by Pharma.

The same with murdoch, a bunch of garbages running the media, distorting the truth for money.

Vaccines are a big player in autism. No genes found no cold mothers, no other theories can explain autism, only the garbage vaccines
1 in 91 USA

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

Fox is owned by the Murdochs who were caught phone tapping In Britain and it was they who hired Brian Deer to go after Wakefield. Father and son each sit on a board of directors for two separate MMR vaccine makers. In other words, scumbags.
1 in 91 USA

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Winnipeg

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Here's Winnipeg's alter ego speaking, asking for our forgiveness for his bullying tactics.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

Winnipeg wrote:
Here's Winnipeg's alter ego speaking, asking for our forgiveness for his bullying tactics.
Is this you writing circles around me, or are you just showing what an imbecile you are?
Winnipeg

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

The FBomber in me is confused, refuses to look into a mirror any longer. I don't have to write circles around you because your head is already spinning. Has for some time now.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

There are far better outlets to get your news from. Fox news is a bunch of liars. Google "Fox news lies". Tons of stuff to read.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

opaaaa wrote:
There are far better outlets to get your news from. Fox news is a bunch of liars. Google "Fox news lies". Tons of stuff to read.
Read the links above. The Murdochs who are busted in Britain for wire tapping own Fox news. They used their newspapers to sabotage Dr Andrew Wakefield who suggested the MMR may be involved in the autism epidemic. The Murdochs, father and son, both sit on boards of companies who make MMR vaccine. Brian Deer worked for a Murdoch owned newspaper. Wakefield is not only right, he is innocent.
Better Judgement

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this you writing circles around me, or are you just showing what an imbecile you are?
Do you know who can really write CIRCLES around you, FBomber? It's Friend, who does it by being much smarter than you and more compassionae in addressing her subjects. That's what you lack, a heart which can inspire you to greater heights. But you are not interested, being a eunoch of emotion and a humorless human being.
1 in 91 USA

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Better Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who can really write CIRCLES around you, FBomber? It's Friend, who does it by being much smarter than you and more compassionae in addressing her subjects. That's what you lack, a heart which can inspire you to greater heights. But you are not interested, being a eunoch of emotion and a humorless human being.
Cry me a river and join VDA Verbal Diaheria Anonomous
Mark

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

1 in 91 USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river and join VDA Verbal Diaheria Anonomous
Fbomber is President of VDA.
Better Judgement

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another putdown, FBomber, all the way from Australia. You certainly are getting your 15 minutes worth of fame.
1 in 91 USA

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Aussie mark makes an appearence. Now go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••