|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Kim wrote:
Hello all,
I am 25 years old, and found out 2 years ago that I have PCOS, now I too am getting these little bumps all over the sides of my fingers...
Im 25 years old and just found out that I had pcos last month and now Im getting these tiny pumps also.
Tae

Daphne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Im 25 years old and recently found out that I had PCOS, I wanted to start trying to have kids in another two year or so, but looking at all of the research has got me worried that It might not be so easy to become pregnant. The doctor said that the cyst on my ovaries aren't wide enough to be considered cyst yet. I'm thinking that I should start trying to get pregnant now since I'm in an early stage of PCOS, and I don't have any kids
just me

Clackamas, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

It could be herpetic whitlow.
Tae

Daphne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

just me wrote:
It could be herpetic whitlow.
It looks more like a food allergy on the palms of my hands and they don't hurt or itch and they aren't fluid filled, but the area is really dry.
leslee

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

stress
Joanna

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

I caught a cold a few days ago. After 2 days, I noticed the 1st bump on my ring finger. 2 more days later, that entire finger was covered in the same bumps. They don't hurt, itch, nada.
I just went to my doctor today and she diagnosed me with 'Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease'. I was pretty sure that wasn't it. Lo and behold, I come across this Awesome post/forum, click on the links and see that it's exactly what my symptoms are.
I have excessive sweating due to the cold, but not in the hand area, not sure if that's a factor. I'm hoping this is just viral and will go away with the cold. I guess we'll see.....
starjointed

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Tae wrote:
Im 25 years old and recently found out that I had PCOS, I wanted to start trying to have kids in another two year or so, but looking at all of the research has got me worried that It might not be so easy to become pregnant. The doctor said that the cyst on my ovaries aren't wide enough to be considered cyst yet. I'm thinking that I should start trying to get pregnant now since I'm in an early stage of PCOS, and I don't have any kids
you need to look into food intolerances and in particular gluten intolerance, i think you'll learn a lot about why things are, use any site but food intol has a free symptom matrix which will explain everything, and more to the point sort ya future.
dermatitis herpetiformis (itchy watery blisters)is yet another symptom to further clarify the matter, these may also ring a bell menstrual disorders, urinary tract infctions, miscarriages etc, and i bet you have a pale almost 'anemic' look, feel tired a lot and generally dont feel 100%, and u may find when you have time of work or just laze about you feel terible, you'll be at your best when your busy, this is cause of gluten intol and celiac disease causes your body to react to gluten protein and our body attacts itself which burns the villi off the small intestine, this means not as much if any nutrients/minerals/vitamins are obsorbed, this is believed to cause 'leaky gut symdrome' in which bacteria enters the blood from the gut which understandibly makes you feel like crap, the good news is by not eating gluten (and that takes some re-educating your eating habits) the villi will grow back between 1 and 3 years but you will notice a difference in about a week or being gluten free, try looking at frutose(3 in 4 are frutose intol.) and dairy intol(3 in 4 people) only 1 in 7 have problem with gluten.
stress, virus, sergery, can all spark food intoleranc to start up, usually teenage years start a lot of the problems of...
good luck, any questions
starjoint
@live.com
starjointed

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

fufu wrote:
i have had them for a week now, am so worried about them, they are right inside the skin of my palms, you can feel them when i stretch my fingers or, they got a mild pain, they are in one palm and are spreading to the hand, some of them are now dry and hard, no pain, please help me what can i do, are these not related to HIV/AIDS?
am damn scared

look up dermatitis herpetiformis and gluten intolerance, its probabily food intolerance but 'stress' illness, injury, can all set it off try 'food intol' web site its free to look at the symptom matrix, it may help ya a lot, you may find it comes more in winter.
other dermatitis phompholyx which may help explain it if none of the symptom matrix rings a bell with you
starjointed

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Joanna wrote:
I caught a cold a few days ago. After 2 days, I noticed the 1st bump on my ring finger. 2 more days later, that entire finger was covered in the same bumps. They don't hurt, itch, nada.
I just went to my doctor today and she diagnosed me with 'Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease'. I was pretty sure that wasn't it. Lo and behold, I come across this Awesome post/forum, click on the links and see that it's exactly what my symptoms are.
I have excessive sweating due to the cold, but not in the hand area, not sure if that's a factor. I'm hoping this is just viral and will go away with the cold. I guess we'll see.....
look up pompholyx, the sweating bit, is the link....
primepeng

Ampang, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

i had this condition before. doctor told me it's pompholyx and advised me on doing some exercise.

i changed many dailiy habit from diet to exercise. it helped as i don't have any more blister under the left foot. although i start to have bumps under the buttock, please help. it's very itchy and i have to put some corn flour on it to lessen the effect.
josh

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

i had small rash on my hand with tiny white dots all around it it itched so bad especally at nyt i would scratch it in my sleep and it got wosre like way more itchy 1 night i was out drinking and it was driving me nuts for some reason i grabbed this random plant leaf and wiped the gum (zap) all over the rash the plant is called agapanthus very common plant, next day rash visibly getting better it was not az itchy eithai did not scratch, after 4-5 days it complety gone i was quite happy with my drunken find hope this helps someone!
Gabrielle

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

I'm 12 years old seeking help because of the same thing you may be going through. About a month ago I went to my Dermatologist because of strange clear blisters with clear fluid in them all over my hands, arms, and occasionaly legs. They said I had scabies and that they found the little scabies mites in my skin, I'm not sure if I still have it or not (I don't think I do) but the little blisters are still on the same places. But I've had Eczema for as long as I can remember and I think it's the cause. I've given up on Lotion, Topicals, Etc. Mostly because when I was a little younger I used to get perscriptions for all of these, but none worked. I just really need help though. I've been deep into research as much as I can to find this out, I'm thinking about printing out the picture I found and giving it to my Dermatologist. My hands are always dry and when I did go to the Dermatologist after they took little pieces of my skin to test it and they were testing it in the other room I heard a ton of people say "Eww". I was almost in tears, & I don't want this figured out just because of that, I want it figured out because it's very very painful and itchy. Sometimes when I'm at school it gets so itchy I'll scratch my skin raw. Once I had to go to the hospital for Asthma and I was perscribed this steriod and I think they really make you not think and space out but I went to sleep that night and woke up with big long scratches all over my leg, I had scratched my leg raw because of the Eczema. They were open sores and I didn't remember scratching my leg when I was asleep, but it was clear that I did. So I just need some advice, And some help, Like the person who posted this story.
raquel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

ok so I have these small bumps on the insides of my pointer finqers iusually start to get them when I'm nervous or when istart usinq lotions that have perfume in them such as bath and body works lotions . I have to use lubriderm b/c ihave very sensitive skin I've had these sinse iwas 14 & I'm 16 now . They itch hella bad when I get an outbreak but they go away after istop using these creams . I also have exzima that triggers it too . Hope this helpss *(=
starjoint

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

raquel wrote:
ok so I have these small bumps on the insides of my pointer finqers iusually start to get them when I'm nervous or when istart usinq lotions that have perfume in them such as bath and body works lotions . I have to use lubriderm b/c ihave very sensitive skin I've had these sinse iwas 14 & I'm 16 now . They itch hella bad when I get an outbreak but they go away after istop using these creams . I also have exzima that triggers it too . Hope this helpss *(=
go to food intol.com and look at symptom matrix(its free) food intolerance could be your problems cause, look up dermatitis herpetiformis, but dont worry its all easily sorted, sounds like a bunch of professional idiots at the hospital.
whitehead

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

it's the beginning of scabies. i promise. look at pictures of scabies, you need to go to the doctor now before it gets all over your body
Julia

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

what is the connection with pcos and dyshidrosis??? can somebody answer???
Alex C

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Naturally, as all of you I have had the same problem for several on going years now. When i was 14 I was diagnosed with Scabes, if thats spelt correctly, they are highly contagious, i gave them to my entire family including my best of friends, and several school mates, they hated me but thanked me for getting time off school. After going through the medication needed for the scabes it seems years after this incident I have these re occuring bumps on my finger/arms, I found out that ( Heat is the cause of most ) yet the finger rash bumps are something completly different than just the heat blisters, i have yet to consult a dermatologist, and I understand that Steroids or steroid pills ( DO NOT ) work in this situation. You can use various - over the counter - ointments, ask a rgular doctor or consult any doctor in general and they will quickly tell you what you need. Yet i still have these bumbs, they seems to be genetic after being pre-exposed once.
Kerry

Southampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Omg I have the same stupid tiny - blister like bumps to!! There pretty much clear except for the very middle that is a bit darker. What are they!?!?!? I used to only get them once in a while and usually one and now there back with a vengence and there seems to be more like a cluster of them in one spot. What can I do to get rid of them? They kinda hurt if they touch something thats how I know they are back! There driving me up the wall heeeeeeeelp!
Sarah Hampshire

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

I just woke up today to find a white bump,it's not tiny it goes from the middle of the nail going to the right and it stops like at the end then curves a bit and it isn't long maybe like the size of a tiny rock and it is a bit red around it and there is a black dot in the middle and it feels lie it's filled with air, and it hurts when I press on it and when I'm not even applying pressure it still hurts, without touching it and it's on my middle finger on my left hand...:[ What is it/ Ho can i remove it?
Simone

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

I have a really severe case of this at the moment but only on my left index finger. It's driving me mad because it's gotten so bad I can't even bend my finger properly.
It started out as a tiny patch of 5 or 6 bumps but in the last day has multiplied and spread to the back of my finger and even looks like it might start on my palm.

This is what mine looks like:(be warned it looks disgusting)
http://tinypic.com/r/23gzbj7/5
& http://tinypic.com/r/dxbtz7/5

I've been researching this all day but haven't been able to find anything similar to what I have apart from Dyshidrotic Eczema. I plan on going to the doctors tomorrow and if I find out what it is I will report back in the hope that it might help someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••