Master Trainer Dr. Faith E. Leuschen of NRCT gives Sun Born Natural Products Co. two thumbs up

Jul 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release

In endorsing the Herbal Chi Balm Dr. Faith E. Leuschen said, "It is a great pain reliever, and I rub it on my sore arm and leg muscles after a full day of workouts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Oh boy. Here we have another chiroquacker "treating" MS and "depression.

How utterly bizarre.

If any chiropractor has ANY and I mean "any" research or evidence supporting "chiropractors helping MS and depression patients, I'd like to see it.

I ain't holding my breath.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Wisdom wrote:
Oh boy. Here we have another chiroquacker "treating" MS and "depression.
How utterly bizarre.
If any chiropractor has ANY and I mean "any" research or evidence supporting "chiropractors helping MS and depression patients, I'd like to see it.
I ain't holding my breath.
The above, coming from someone (I'm specfically referring to 'wisdom') who, on a previous post used the word 'w-hore' when referring to women. Don't believe me? Just look at the Topix Best place to be a chiropractor.
So now we have a depraved loser with no professional degrees (wisdom) calling all nurses 'quacks' and over half the population w-hores. Speaks volumes on his decency or lack thereof. Was wisdom also referring to his mother when he used that word? What a jerk.
Faith Leuschen

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

I know 'Dr. Faith'. She, like most chiropractors, has no idea what she is doing. They try to treat diseases and use anecdotal evidence as a substitute for properly designed double blind studies. They make outrageous clams which start bordering on the retared. If you want to get you're spine adjusted because you have some discomfort, they'll do the trick. Don't expect more. They're not real doctors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chiropractic Discussions

Search the Chiropractic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A local chiropractor uses pressure points to he... 3 hr Purple 11
Will Orthotics help with my pelvis misalignment? 5 hr Wotm8 1
Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Thu Chiropractor From Chicago 28
Chiropractic Care And CVD Risk Factors Thu Chiropractor From Chicago 8
Rebuilding Hope for Diabetic Neuropathy Sufferers (Mar '07) Apr 16 Sopranokds 13
Ft. Worth Chiropractor Uses Atlas Orthogonal Ad... (Jun '12) Apr 13 Chiropractor From Chicago 13
Chiropractic care can help cheerleaders through... Apr 13 Chiropractor From Chicago 12
•••
•••
•••
•••