John Travolta Gay Harassment Scandal

May 15, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: amog.com

If you don't follow celebrity trash than you've probably missed the news of John Travolta's recent legal woes.

Comments
1 - 20 of 125 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

#1 May 15, 2012
Can they leave this man alone already. His son is dead, is that not punishment enough?
No you are

Astoria, NY

#2 May 15, 2012
Session_Whine wrote:
Can they leave this man alone already. His son is dead, is that not punishment enough?
perhaps he should stop offering money for sex....
Geno

United States

#3 May 15, 2012
I've been waiting for him to come out of the closet my whole life! His is soooo HOT!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2012
Session_Whine wrote:
not being mean but what does this have to do with any of this?

ive read some of this stuff when it first started and i got the feeling it was just some stooge(s) trying to get money. not because it sounded farfetched but it just was told by a guy who just happened to be an author or writer of some kind. kinda like he was trying to get "his" name noticed....

whatever, who really cares, not my problem..
lol
ardith

United States

#5 May 15, 2012
I don't think anyone should leave him alone. He and Kelly decided to live a life of deception and Scientology helped them and probably blackmailed the. Some people are kind of tired of Hollywoos bullsh*t.

"WHO got fired because of John Travolta? He has been trolling regular chain gyms and gay saunas in LA for twenty years or more, basically with impunity. Until the internet. Literally every massage therapist in Los Angeles considers JT the mascot for anus-presenting, aggressive old bottom pigs wiggling for a little sleazy, line-crossing action. There is no way JT has that kind of power over spa managerial staff. EVERYBODY in LA who goes to a gym or spa knows about him. If anything, massaging that slob was a rite of passage for masseurs at the big chain spas. I'm sure many refused. These people might be filthy rich, but they're also becoming increasingly transparent."

“Meet me at”

Since: May 12

the National Archives

#6 May 15, 2012
Jon travolta is hot he reminds me of michele Obama. she gives me a chubby

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 May 15, 2012
Sigh,.. come on John, smoke, smoke, and more smoke? There's got to a be at least a small fire there somewhere.
But I be a fan regardless.
Orca Winfrey

Medford, NY

#9 May 15, 2012
Oh leave John alone!!! He's a "nice guy".....everyone likes him. Albeit a gay nice guy, but none-the-less a nice guy!!!

“Qu Ni De!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 May 15, 2012
Travolta is a democrat.

Leader Obama now tell John boy he marry maseuse...hahahhhee

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#11 May 15, 2012
blah blah blah.

Won't mean a hill of beans this time next year to anyone but those involved..

“That is Just Weird...”

Since: Jul 07

San Francisco

#12 May 15, 2012
One does not simply leave Travolta's issues.
ardith

United States

#13 May 15, 2012
I really think it's time he come out. He is damn near 60 and very rich. He should be brave enough to come out of the closet.

The fact is ignorant Americans feel the need to judge gay people...it's time we admit that being gay is simply normal. Gay people are all around us but feel the need to live a life of lies, because of fear.

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Since: Jun 11

They run away to join the show

#15 May 15, 2012
Session_Whine wrote:
Punished enough for what?

What has he ever done to be punished for?

I'm not fond of scientologists but I don't know of anything JT has done to deserve any of this in fact the last thing I heard about him was when he filled his own private plane with food and other needed items and flew it himself to Haiti to help. He even got several doctors to go with him to help when they needed it most.

What bad thing has he ever done to deserve any of this?
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#16 May 15, 2012
Session_Whine wrote:
Why can't he just get clothed massages or have someone else present during the massage or use only masseuses?

Because these "rumors" of his steam room, etc., activities have been circulating for even longer than they have been about Kevin Spacey, that's why.
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#17 May 15, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
blah blah blah.
Won't mean a hill of beans this time next year to anyone but those involved..
No, we'll probably be reading about a fourth or fifth John Doe making allegations this tie next year....
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#18 May 15, 2012
-Topicks Puppet Show- wrote:
<quoted text>Punished enough for what?
Just to be clear the civil suits are not over his being a rumored closet case.(That's what the snickering is over.)

The civil suits are over his alleged, unwanted sexual harassment of paid masseurs and cruise line employees.

Just to be clear.
Nobody

Burbank, CA

#19 May 16, 2012
OF COARSE that why he is so popular with the ladies,
HE"S GAY!

To weird,

John Be more discreet next time.

and say high to the Sweat Hogs for me
bailout my duck

La Grange, IL

#20 May 16, 2012
he ordered a royal foot massage with cheese
Its A Stretch

Medford, NY

#21 May 16, 2012
ardith wrote:
...it's time we admit that being gay is simply normal. Gay people are all around us but feel the need to live a life of lies, because of fear.
Being gay IS NOT normal. The "norm" is indeed heterosexuality. Being gay should be acceptable, but I don't believe it should be considered normal.
The Dumber Plumber

Tawas City, MI

#23 May 16, 2012
I believe he's something: gay, bi-sexual, whatever. I believe this was put out there in the media for a reason. I've looked at some of the photos of his transformation, kissing another guy while boarding a plane. I mean, come on, he's "something". Most likely his wife knows, doesn't care. She may have been the "starlet" he was referring to in his conversation with the massage therapist. One last note. Most celebrities have a personal massage asst, or whatever, they travel with them, on call. Why does John Travolta always have a different one, and why does he look for them online? I don't care if he's gay, just come on out and admit it. I believe it's the start of the truth about his personal or private life, his wild side.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organization to only prep Black children for su... 3 hr double standard 1
Vagus Nerve Disorder Causes Symptoms Treatments (Feb '12) 5 hr Camrin42 73
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr turdddd 9,319
kamagra oral jelly 100mg - Kamagra Oral Jelly 1... (Nov '11) 6 hr derekblaken 22
Outdoor cigarette smoking, e-cigarettes banned ... 8 hr Whats that stink 2
The animals' chiropractor 8 hr Wisdom 1
Physical Therapist or Chiropractor? 8 hr Wisdom 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Medicine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••