Complaints few since smoking ban

Aug 2, 2010 Full story: Times Herald 7,295

Three months have passed since Michigan's ban on smoking in public places went into effect -- and smokers seem to have eased into the new behavior.

Full Story
HowzBoutDat

Walkersville, MD

#7856 Jul 22, 2012
Let me see here: PUCK FALIN does not WORK and neither does the SMOKING BAN. LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Henry

Winnipeg, Canada

#7857 Jul 22, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
Let me see here: PUCK FALIN does not WORK and neither does the SMOKING BAN. LMAO
Neither did prohibition in the long run.
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7858 Jul 23, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
Don't know what city you live in BOY, but the ban does work..... MORON. Now trot your ignorant ass off and go puff away so that you and your toothless girlfriend Linda can be together ....
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7859 Jul 23, 2012
LINDA is DEAD. Smoking ban lives. LMAO
HowzBoutDat

Frederick, MD

#7860 Jul 23, 2012
puck falin is brain dead and no intelligence behind the dead smoking ban either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7861 Jul 23, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
puck falin is brain dead and no intelligence behind the dead smoking ban either.
whatever you say, trailer trash. Your toothless dead girlfriend Linda is waiting for you in a place where there is plenty of smoke..... It gives me great pleasure to know that MORONS like you don't like the smoking ban. You just stay in your double wide and smoke all you want to Sparky. Make sure your fat ass children are in the room with you as you all breathe very deeply.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HowzBoutDat

Frederick, MD

#7863 Jul 23, 2012
puck falin wrote:
<quoted text>whatever you say. signed, trailer trash.
Hey dairyqueen, don't you forget it either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
B52sAreCool

Port Huron, MI

#7864 Jul 27, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dairyqueen, don't you forget it either.
I can think of some man meat I want to milk. Gay sex forever!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7866 Jul 28, 2012
Linda is DEAD. The smoking ban isn't. Karma is a bitch
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7869 Jul 29, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
puck falin is useless and so are all smoking bans.
puck falin is also a bitch.
Light em if ya got em Sparky. Your dead, toothless, trailer trash, welfare,Jerry Springer watching girlfriend is waiting for your uselees ass.
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7870 Jul 30, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
puck falin is useless and so are all smoking bans.
puck falin is also a bitch.
Please don't confuse me with your MOTHER
B52sAreCool

Port Huron, MI

#7871 Jul 30, 2012
puck falin wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't confuse me with your MOTHER
I love to call lots of big strapping men daddy and have them punish me like a bad senator looking for fun in public bathrooms.
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7874 Jul 31, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dairyqueen, lay off my mom... I got off yours!
very snappy comeback. Guess what STUPID, there is still a smoking ban.
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7876 Aug 5, 2012
Just a reminder for all the UNHEALTHY, RUDE, UNEDUCATED, IGNORANT, HILLBILLY, JERRY SPRINGER WATCHING, TRAILER TRASH, WELFARE COLLECTING, PHLEGM INFESTED, MOUTH BREATHING, OXEGEN CANNISTER TOTING, RASCAL SCOOTER RIDING, GED LACKING, BRAINLESS, SOON TO BE SICK, MORNING COUGHING, STINKING, SOON TO JOIN LINDA, SMOKERS....... There is still a very successful smoking ban in the state of MICHIGAN. Furthermore, if you don't like it, you can kiss my non smoking ass. LOL !
Henry

Winnipeg, Canada

#7877 Aug 6, 2012
puck falin wrote:
<quoted text> very snappy comeback. Guess what STUPID, there is still a smoking ban.
And, oddly there are still smokers, many of them,in fact, more smokers than there are words that constitute the laws banning the unhealthy activity in specific places. Not that much room for celebration. A token that seems to impress some. The real trick would be to have a voluntarily smoke free country. When you announce that has happened I will come to the party. That would be an achievement.
Guess we aren't approaching things in a very practical sense. Smoking bans have been around for many years in some areas but they have the same results and the impact on overall smoking rates has not substantially changed because of them.
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7879 Aug 12, 2012
still a smoking ban in Michigan., Just sayin

Since: Oct 11

Port Huron

#7880 Aug 13, 2012
puck falin wrote:
still a smoking ban in Michigan., Just sayin
and I will be mixing drinks and touching dinks at B52sarecools bar tonight. Just gayin.

“POOR BRAINWASHED ANTISMOKER”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7881 Aug 14, 2012
puck falin...we should meet somewhere so we can discuss your viewpoints on smoking! I am sure you will enjoy what I have to say to you!

Insane rant from puck falin to begin in
GO

“POOR BRAINWASHED ANTISMOKER”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7882 Aug 14, 2012
puck falin, we should meet somewhere so we can discuss your views. I am sure you probably will not enjoy what I have to say to you!

This is an open invitation to you!

Start your insane rant now-----
puck falin

Albion, MI

#7883 Aug 14, 2012
Its me Linda B wrote:
puck falin, we should meet somewhere so we can discuss your views. I am sure you probably will not enjoy what I have to say to you!
This is an open invitation to you!
Start your insane rant now-----
Only if you tell me you really are dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dangers of Chiropractic (Dec '09) 2 hr WTSleuth 1,229
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 3 hr Wisdom 232
Beshear urges public to lobby legislators for 7... (Mar '08) 3 hr SMOKIN BABOONS 7
Kentucky urged to raise cigarette tax (Nov '08) 5 hr Lucy 163
City Hall might go smoke-free (Jun '06) 5 hr Ethel 4
Camel maker Reynolds snuffs out workplace smoking 6 hr Schmones 7
Dallas Nurse Who Survived Ebola Must Wait for Dog 8 hr OccupyThis 1

Medicine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE