Pot smokers more likely to use other drugs

Jul 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Shepparton News Online

Twenty-somethings who regularly smoke cannabis are up to three times more likely to use illicit drugs than those who puff on the occasional joint, research shows.

Comments
2,501 - 2,520 of 2,679 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2012
magic turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2776
May 24, 2012
 
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your retarded kids.
sounds like u got unreals sperm in u mouf
magic turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2777
May 24, 2012
 
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>With a name like mandoman and you wanna talk about people. And sorry, not even pleasantly plump. I go to a gym to work out. Maybe you should try it instead of fusing yourself to a couch. Good luck and God speed. Oh yeah, go to rehab, drug addict.
only exersise u git is hoppin up and down on unreals 2in weenie
magic turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2778
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just mooooooo??? Can you translate cow speak to human so the rest of us can understand
Have a nice day :)
did u just suck helldullys poo hole? u need to translate your gayness, us humans cant understand

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2779
May 24, 2012
 
Lol ,shm ,sounds like unreals foot and ass have been in hillbillys mouth besides his cock.hellbilly is a sucker for a lollipop.Fuck it,hellbilly likes watching dharma n greg reruns,and anything that gotta do with half naked men running around.He shares his popcorn with that filthy mutt unreal one,I mean dog watching gay porn.

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2780
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

magic turd wrote:
<quoted text>did u just suck helldullys poo hole? u need to translate your gayness, us humans cant understand


Get it yet?

Have a nice day :)

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2781
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vanillabee09 wrote:
Lol ,shm ,sounds like unreals foot and ass have been in hillbillys mouth besides his cock.hellbilly is a sucker for a lollipop.Fuck it,hellbilly likes watching dharma n greg reruns,and anything that gotta do with half naked men running around.He shares his popcorn with that filthy mutt unreal one,I mean dog watching gay porn.
I bet your dad the German shepard is real proud of you

Have a nice day :)
magic turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2782
May 24, 2012
 
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cs4Gj7JsET4XX
Get it yet?
Have a nice day :)
i dont click on gay porn links from fruits like u and helldully, keep dat crap to youself
magic turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2783
May 24, 2012
 
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your dad the German shepard is real proud of you
Have a nice day :)
I bet da german shepard is proud of you for playin with his red rocket

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2784
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

magic turd wrote:
<quoted text>I bet da german shepard is proud of you for playin with his red rocket
Try to come up with some new material, you are boring me

Have a nice day :)
magic turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2785
May 24, 2012
 
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to come up with some new material, you are boring me
Have a nice day :)
if u bord then go blow helldilly again

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2787
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vanillabee09 wrote:
Hellbilly um where do I start..........your impotent ass couldn't make kids,pee wee herman,plus your gay fruitcake,unreal one loved plugging your hole too much,and if u think that's cute god speed but we all know its not.
Go take care of your heathen kids drug addict. And go to rehab.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2788
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vanillabee09 wrote:
Lol ,shm ,sounds like unreals foot and ass have been in hillbillys mouth besides his cock.hellbilly is a sucker for a lollipop.Fuck it,hellbilly likes watching dharma n greg reruns,and anything that gotta do with half naked men running around.He shares his popcorn with that filthy mutt unreal one,I mean dog watching gay porn.
Your children must really hate you. I mean, who wouldn't. As worthless as you seem to be. You don't even have a coherent thought in your head. You should seek professional help. And rehab. Good luck and GodSpeed.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2789
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

magic turd wrote:
<quoted text>i dont click on gay porn links from fruits like u and helldully, keep dat crap to youself
So you search for your own gay porn. At least you admit it. You like gay porn as long as we don't post it for you. Well, you're in luck, we don't post gay porn. good luck in life fairy.

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2790
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

magic turd wrote:
<quoted text>if u bord then go blow helldilly again
No thanks, and try another site to pick up guys, looks like you are trying hard here

Have a nice day :)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2792
May 25, 2012
 
Hellbilly stop talking bout kids or my kids you sick pervert.isn't it bad enuff you play with unreals weiner?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2793
May 25, 2012
 
Unreal one stop wearing your moms pantyhose ,she caught you snooping through her panty drawer,and you were wearing her bra,and and her hefty bag drawers since your moms is morbidly obese.your a sick pervert too like your boyfriend hellfooly.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2794
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vanillabee09 wrote:
Hellbilly stop talking bout kids or my kids you sick pervert.isn't it bad enuff you play with unreals weiner?
Let's hope they bring eugenics back and start with your family.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2795
May 25, 2012
 
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's hope they bring eugenics back and start with your family.
Sheesh you are stupid C.B.

What the hell makes you think you are or were not being watched!!!

This post will go straight to the main BOSS as you posted this crap on COMPANY time when you had more important work you should be doing.

Sttuuuuppppiiiddddd fffffoooollll you is!!

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2796
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh you are stupid C.B.
What the hell makes you think you are or were not being watched!!!
This post will go straight to the main BOSS as you posted this crap on COMPANY time when you had more important work you should be doing.
Sttuuuuppppiiiddddd fffffoooollll you is!!
New act??? Come on sunshine try it

Have a nice day :)

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2797
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vanillabee09 wrote:
Unreal one stop wearing your moms pantyhose ,she caught you snooping through her panty drawer,and you were wearing her bra,and and her hefty bag drawers since your moms is morbidly obese.your a sick pervert too like your boyfriend hellfooly.
LOL

Have a nice day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••