Kathy K

Chelmsford, MA

#63 Oct 6, 2008
Do you think we can get his ip banned? I know he's a man that wants to be a woman. If he keeps it up I'm going to the police to see if they can intervene - this he/she is dangerous.

Since: Oct 07

Marlboro

#64 Oct 6, 2008
Kathy K wrote:
Do you think we can get his ip banned? I know he's a man that wants to be a woman. If he keeps it up I'm going to the police to see if they can intervene - this he/she is dangerous.
Yeah, like Topix cares. He/She has been reported many times. He's still here. He even posts pics that he claims are me and they definitly are not. There is also more than one town listed - so who knows - could be more than 1 nutcase.
Kathy K

Chelmsford, MA

#65 Oct 6, 2008
Of course the coward can't use his own real name. Bet he got picked on in school and had no friends, so he's a bully now hiding behind someone else's name. I'm going to try to see if one of my IT friends can located him by tracing his ip.
Another Kim

Brewster, MA

#66 Oct 7, 2008
Kathy K wrote:
Of course the coward can't use his own real name. Bet he got picked on in school and had no friends, so he's a bully now hiding behind someone else's name. I'm going to try to see if one of my IT friends can located him by tracing his ip.
I know what you mean. She was probably picked on as a child and bullied and now she is crazy. I would suggest that when you get the IP address, that you go over there and slice her up and through her in the basement...that would be great for Halloween too! Let me know Kathy...we'll get together to plan the attack.
Lla

North Stonington, CT

#67 Oct 7, 2008
Jim wrote:
The new speakout is up and running.jim1487@hughes.net
<quoted text>
Jim,post the link here. People may not feel comfortable E-mailing someone they don't know. Just a suggestion.
Another Kim

Brewster, MA

#68 Oct 8, 2008
Kathy K wrote:
Please tell them I'm a man who wants to be a woman... I think that's illegal? BTW, your husband and I wear the same dress size. Maybe we can have a sleep over and dress each other up. I'm sure the police will find this very important.
Anoher Kim

Princeton, NJ

#69 Oct 9, 2008
Kathy K - you nead a reality check !
Kathy K

Chelmsford, MA

#70 Oct 9, 2008
Anoher Kim wrote:
Kathy K - you nead a reality check !
Turns out I know your mother. I'm in the process of printing all your lovely emails and making sure I distribute them to the important people in your life. They'll be so proud!

Marlboro

#71 Oct 10, 2008
Kathy K wrote:
<quoted text>
Turns out I know your mother. I'm in the process of printing all your lovely emails and making sure I distribute them to the important people in your life. They'll be so proud!
Good Job Kathy! Are we dealing with a teenager or an adult that just has issues? Maybe now the site will be a site we can post Marlboro issues on and be free of the petty comments.
Another Kim

Brewster, MA

#72 Oct 10, 2008
Kathy K wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! are you the Kathy K my mom keeps talking about? She always called you Special K. Man you both go way back. Please don't show these prostings to my Mom...I'll be so embarrassed. Please Kathy, whatever you do...don't. I'll stop posting if you don't. If you do, I know they'll put me back in the home.
Another Kim

Princeton, NJ

#73 Oct 10, 2008
Kathy K - get a life woman!

Marlboro

#74 Oct 10, 2008
Another Kim wrote:
Get Your Own Name!!!!!!!!!!
Kathy K

Chelmsford, MA

#75 Oct 10, 2008
Another Kim wrote:
You get a life you f'n loser.
Another Kim

Brewster, MA

#76 Oct 14, 2008
Now, now now! Kathy is that anyway to talk to a family friend. I'm telling mommy on you. She never spoke to your kids that way, why do you insist on talking to me that way... Very disappointed in you as a teacher too!
Another Kim

Concord, MA

#77 Oct 15, 2008
Kathy K - See (sp) You (sp) Next (sp)
Tuesday (sp)

get a life woman
sdrtykdt67

Watertown, MA

#78 Oct 21, 2008
Its this creep again. Don't worry I have all his personal info if need be. He thinks he is anonymous but he is not.
nitro63

Jacksonville, FL

#79 Apr 14, 2010
Where can a sex offender find a place to live in jax. fla?
nitro63

Jacksonville, FL

#80 Apr 14, 2010
He is trying to get his life back on track,But no one wants to help!
Bob Ballou

Dracut, MA

#81 Apr 14, 2010
"It's not illegal to be illegal in Massachusetts."

Attoreny General of Massachusetts
Martha Coakley
debbie manoloules

North Attleboro, MA

#82 Apr 14, 2010
"leave brittany alone" wahh wahh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marlborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muni market full of buried treasures (Mar '08) Oct 23 Northside Neuman 3
Sudbury Chiropractor, Dr. Jennifer Lees Offers ... (Sep '11) Oct 12 Chiropractor From... 11
Credit union launches mobile deposit system - S... (May '10) Oct 8 hubertfields00 5
Water Bill Sep '14 Resident007 1
Debate: Health Care - Northborough, MA Sep '14 Spc Brian Arsenault 1
Rotarians host another spirited food and brewfe... Aug '14 Jerry 2
Former teacher blasts AMSA charter school (Oct '07) Aug '14 David Seaman 6

Marlborough News Video

Marlborough Dating
Find my Match

Marlborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marlborough News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marlborough

Personal Finance