Aisha Gaddafi pushes for UN probe

Feb 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Iol.co.za

Aisha Gaddafi, daughter of the late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, gestures during a pro-government rally at the Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli in this 14 April 2011 file image.

Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated May 20, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Da Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 9, 2012
 
Why not have probe if bush or Blair where killed UN would have probe? They killed more muslims in 10 yrs than Qaddafi in 100 year. Check the facts. Look @ IRAQ or Afgh/Paki.
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 9, 2012
 
Da Truth wrote:
Why not have probe if bush or Blair where killed UN would have probe? They killed more muslims in 10 yrs than Qaddafi in 100 year. Check the facts. Look @ IRAQ or Afgh/Paki.
RUMINANTS
jpeg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 9, 2012
 
Aisha Gaddafi can 'push my d**k' any time she wants.
SABA APRIL MASKARA

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 9, 2012
 
jpeg wrote:
Aisha Gaddafi can 'push my d**k' any time she wants.
...

Rat--oh sorry abd el kanzil..wak up n dream
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 12, 2012
 
One of Gaddafi's children will rule Libya sooner or later once panafrican allied forces flush and chase the rats out. We will teach qataris mercenaries a lesson they will never forget.

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 13, 2012
 
Panafrican wrote:
One of Gaddafi's children will rule Libya sooner or later once panafrican allied forces flush and chase the rats out. We will teach qataris mercenaries a lesson they will never forget.
Fantasies, fantasies.

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 13, 2012
 
The gal is just trying to be a pain in the backside like most women when you got em riled.
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 13, 2012
 
Panafrican wrote:
One of Gaddafi's children will rule Libya sooner or later once panafrican allied forces flush and chase the rats out. We will teach qataris mercenaries a lesson they will never forget.
Really....but please tell your panshit forces to be nice with the rebels, ok.
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 13, 2012
 
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really....but please tell your panshit forces to be nice with the rebels, ok.
Libyan rebels are nothing without the help of Nato and this mercenary state called Qatar.Once reelected Obama should take this desert hub over to use it as a US military base.The move would for sure rid the middle East of another Alqaeda net.
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 13, 2012
 
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
Libyan rebels are nothing without the help of Nato and this mercenary state called Qatar.Once reelected Obama should take this desert hub over to use it as a US military base.The move would for sure rid the middle East of another Alqaeda net.
Come show us your muscles..........you will find out
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 13, 2012
 
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Come show us your muscles..........you will find out
No need to show any muscle, one drone is enough.We will be there one way or another.
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 13, 2012
 
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>No need to show any muscle, one drone is enough.We will be there one way or another.
Don't be late panshit.....The RATS are waiting, they are quite hungry and looking for a big feast
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 13, 2012
 
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be late panshit.....The RATS are waiting, they are quite hungry and looking for
an opportunity to to run to Egypt, cross the suez canal and hide under the sand of the qatari desert.
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 13, 2012
 
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text> an opportunity to to run to Egypt, cross the suez canal and hide under the sand of the qatari desert.
why hide, are you cowards panshit?
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 13, 2012
 
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
why hide, are you cowards panshit?
The rats are hiding in the desert of Tobruk and Benghazi. They will run later to Egypt and Saudi Arabia, once the freedom fighters move in waving the green flag.
God Bless Muammar !

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 13, 2012
 
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>The rats are hiding in the desert of Tobruk and Benghazi. They will run later to Egypt and Saudi Arabia, once the freedom fighters move in waving the green flag.
God Bless Muammar !
Do you really think you're impressing anyone with this BS? You're just making yourself look like a clown.
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 13, 2012
 
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think you're impressing anyone with this BS? You're just making yourself look like a clown.
The clown is the one who wants to teach a lesson to others after starving millions of irish to death.

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 14, 2012
 
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>The clown is the one who wants to teach a lesson to others after starving millions of irish to death.
Typical weak whiner BS again. Try finding something a bit more substantial than a tragedy that happened more than 150 years ago.

If you're so concerned about the Irish why don't you go visit one of the Irish pubs they run in NY and tell them about it. I'm sure they'll love having you around... for the first ten seconds before you fly head over heels out the back door. Lol!
Panafrican

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 14, 2012
 
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical weak whiner BS again. Try finding something a bit more substantial than a tragedy that happened more than 150 years ago.
If you're so concerned about the Irish why don't you go visit one of the Irish pubs they run in NY and tell them about it. I'm sure they'll love having you around... for the first ten seconds before you fly head over heels out the back door. Lol!
Irish are nicer, well- behaved catholics than the heartless fools like you.
You like war, one wonders why you just don't invade your own country.
Observer

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 14, 2012
 
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>The rats are hiding in the desert of Tobruk and Benghazi. They will run later to Egypt and Saudi Arabia, once the freedom fighters move in waving the green flag.
God Bless Muammar !
"RATS" are sitting behind the steering wheel, not hiding. They are the ones IN CHARGE dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tripoli, Libya Discussions

Search the Tripoli, Libya Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. embassy in Libya evacuated 19 min Go Blue Forever 37
Is Libya the Next Somalia? (Jul '12) Jul 24 malek algerian 92
What Clinton says, Clinton memes Jun '14 the Light 2
Oil will continue to divide the Libyans Feb '14 infalliable 1
Hillary Clinton joins Twitter (Jun '13) Feb '14 Waynedale Sucks 7
Libya 'warned of embassy violence' (Jan '14) Jan '14 Velvet MJK 8
Ronald Thomas Smith II, American teacher, shot ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 nobel 1
•••
•••