Mouse Moments -

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments (Page 581)

Showing posts 11,601 - 11,620 of12,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12944
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your reasoning for making slanderous remarks about innocent people?
Are you prepared to tell me that you want to compare my repeating what was published in the news media to you posting a families name, address, and phone number on this site?
Is that what you are prepared to say?
Do you think that is a reasonable prognosis for what you are doing on this site?
Is this what you would tell a Federal Judge in the event that you someday find yourself in a court of law?
I'm just curious as to what your mindset is. I am trying to understand your motive for attacking a family who obviously has no idea that this is happening to them.
Inquiring minds would like to know.
Mouse,my friend,your wasting your time on that nut.He posted info from my FB last year and followed me offline.This guy is not stable if he thinks its ok to do what he does,not at all.This same individual has harassed me for years whenever he sees my name here,which isnt that often anymore here in my hometown ,mostly because of him.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12945
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Mouse Moment;

"The fly that doesn't want to be swatted is most secure when it lights on the fly-swatter."

- G.C. Lichtenberg

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12946
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Mouse,my friend,your wasting your time on that nut.He posted info from my FB last year and followed me offline.This guy is not stable if he thinks its ok to do what he does,not at all.This same individual has harassed me for years whenever he sees my name here,which isnt that often anymore here in my hometown ,mostly because of him.
I know that's right Sandy, but I am somewhat fascinated by what causes someone's heart to be so hateful and mind to be so empty of logic.

This person would make an excellent case study.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12947
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that's right Sandy, but I am somewhat fascinated by what causes someone's heart to be so hateful and mind to be so empty of logic.
This person would make an excellent case study.
Unfortunaley,there are many,many on here like him and thats sad.
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12948
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your reasoning for making slanderous remarks about innocent people?
Are you prepared to tell me that you want to compare my repeating what was published in the news media to you posting a families name, address, and phone number on this site?
Is that what you are prepared to say?
Do you think that is a reasonable prognosis for what you are doing on this site?
Is this what you would tell a Federal Judge in the event that you someday find yourself in a court of law?
I'm just curious as to what your mindset is. I am trying to understand your motive for attacking a family who obviously has no idea that this is happening to them.
Inquiring minds would like to know.
What in the hell are you talking about, mouse turd? I've posted no one's personal info. Have you been huffing paint again?
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12949
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Mouse,my friend,your wasting your time on that nut.He posted info from my FB last year and followed me offline.This guy is not stable if he thinks its ok to do what he does,not at all.This same individual has harassed me for years whenever he sees my name here,which isnt that often anymore here in my hometown ,mostly because of him.
Are you smoking crack, crazy lady? How have I harrassed you? Oh and BTW - I love how you just outright ignored the undeniable proof of mouse's guilt that I posted, lol...
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12950
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you prepared to tell me that you want to compare my repeating what was published in the news media to you posting a families name, address, and phone number on this site?
You repeated nothing No where in the media did they report that "George Zimmerman = a child predator". You're just making things up. As usual...
Rent Free

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12952
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

lol wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell are you talking about, mouse turd? I've posted no one's personal info. Have you been huffing paint again?
Mouse thinks you're me, lol. I'm living in mouse's head - rent free!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12953
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Are you smoking crack, crazy lady? How have I harrassed you? Oh and BTW - I love how you just outright ignored the undeniable proof of mouse's guilt that I posted, lol...
For one thing,i dont smoke crack or do any other drugs.Yes,you have harassed me on here,and you've done it for years.I can post right here several posts where you hope i get killed in a car accident,that im not married,my husband is imaginary,my dog is gay,that i have sex with black men,etc.LOL...the sex with black men remark started all because i posted pictures from a car show out at the fairgrounds 3 YEARS ago.Those remarks are considered harassing,since you've done it to me over and over for quite a while.You are the main reason i rarely post in my hometown thread anymore,in fact hardly anyone posts here anymore.The sex with black men remark is the reason i dont post pictures here anymore.You are a sick and disturbed individual.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12954
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lol wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell are you talking about, mouse turd? I've posted no one's personal info. Have you been huffing paint again?
This man dont huff paint either.
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12955
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>For one thing,i dont smoke crack or do any other drugs.Yes,you have harassed me on here,and you've done it for years.I can post right here several posts where you hope i get killed in a car accident,that im not married,my husband is imaginary,my dog is gay,that i have sex with black men,etc.LOL...the sex with black men remark started all because i posted pictures from a car show out at the fairgrounds 3 YEARS ago.Those remarks are considered harassing,since you've done it to me over and over for quite a while.You are the main reason i rarely post in my hometown thread anymore,in fact hardly anyone posts here anymore.The sex with black men remark is the reason i dont post pictures here anymore.You are a sick and disturbed individual.
I think you've mistaken me for someone else, crazy lady. No why don't you run along and take your meds, m'kay?
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12956
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>This man dont huff paint either.
Too bad there isn't a bootlicker 'judge it' icon...

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12957
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>I think you've mistaken me for someone else, crazy lady. No why don't you run along and take your meds, m'kay?
Your a damn liar.I saw you posting as LOL harassing the mouse with a locale in Indiana and Kentucky.People like you and others who make sick slanderous comments are sick and twisted people.
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12958
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one of many examples -
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragould-ar/...
Apparently the mods are trying to cover for little craphouse rat, lol! So here's my original post again -

But what if they are indeed one? Shouldn't they be called out on their sick behavior? And Fyi - mouse has posted threads calling people child molesters on several occasions. If he can't take it he shouldn't dish it out...
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12959
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a damn liar.I saw you posting as LOL harassing the mouse with a locale in Indiana and Kentucky.People like you and others who make sick slanderous comments are sick and twisted people.
I've done no such thing. You really shouldn't be going around throwing out wild accusations like that, crazy lady. You do realize that anyone can log on and post under the moniker "lol", right?

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12960
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently the mods are trying to cover for little craphouse rat, lol! So here's my original post again -
But what if they are indeed one? Shouldn't they be called out on their sick behavior? And Fyi - mouse has posted threads calling people child molesters on several occasions. If he can't take it he shouldn't dish it out...
You prove that he sexually molests children you sicko or quit posting that crap.
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12961
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>You prove that he sexually molests children you sicko or quit posting that crap.
I never said that he did, dumb dumb. I simply asked "what if?" and stated that he has started threads saying the exact same thing about other people, and posted links to prove it. You can't get on here crying foul when you've got dirty hands yourself...
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12962
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Repent you slanderous heathens! America is crumbling and you bicker like children!!!!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12963
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Revelations wrote:
Repent you slanderous heathens! America is crumbling and you bicker like children!!!!
Sick isnt it?
Mouse Exterminator

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12964
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

9

Revelations wrote:
Repent you slanderous heathens! America is crumbling and you bicker like children!!!!
You two both need to go take your crazy pills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,601 - 11,620 of12,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••