|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

The Amused Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>because I will not sink to your snake ground level!
Nice to see you using my material. I knew I was your hero. Now, when I see you over here cutting someone down with the words I used to cut you down. Dude, I will have to send you an autographed 8X10.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Mouse, you are simply entertainment, for example, you are like the drunk fellow running down the middle of a busy freeway, you know he gonna get hit, and you know its gonna be bad, but you just can`t bring yourself to pull away from watching the train wreck.
Crash and burn Mouse, crash and burn, Lol!
I don't drink.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Ok you go there and Ill stay here..Oh hell, why would anyone stay on this pathetic thread unless you are here to kick a troll..Maybe we could request the mods change the name..This thread is useless and will be just fine as a kick a troll thread..Ill look into it..
You go ahead and make that request.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Monster Baller wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you come here? To kick yourself?
You're doing a fine job! Lol.
If that is all you could come back with, why didn`t you save yourself the key strokes?

Just sayin......

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
the only one you have managed to "kick stupid" has been yourself, every time you make a statement.
so how's that "foot in mouth disease?
I'm just going to ignore your ignorant carcass too..as it is apparent all you want to do is bring attention to yourself, being the drama queen you are, and it is apparent your basically just a burned out POS
Lol! I got your blood pressure up on my last post.

I know you post illiterate crap, YOU know you post illiterate crap, deal with it and move on. Grow the hell up and act like an adult for once in your life.

Oh, and the only one spewing drama is you, silly child.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink.
I know Mouse, you found God at your local AA meetings. I support you in this endeavor, it will be good for you.

Plus with some of your antics, you were making us responsible drunks, look really really bad. So CHEERS! brother Mouse, I`ll drink one so you don`t have to.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>If that is all you could come back with, why didn`t you save yourself the key strokes?
Just sayin......
You know, we've all already seen your show. You've become even more boring than you were when you decided to cast yourself as one of the Monster Ballers when you tricked them into going to the Paragould board. They needed only a few days to leave you sitting alone at the bus stop. You aren't fooling anybody.

How 'bout you just man up once in your misery that is a sad pathetic lonely life and leave these folks alone on this thread? They were chatting about their gardens when you and your posse' decided to muddy their stream.

Or, there's the other option.

Then you'll be short yet another account name and be all greyboxin' about how I'm a button hittin' cry baby.

Either way is the same for me because the results will be satisfactory regardless.

I'm not special to any mod, but I can assure you that there has been changes made at Topix and as a business, they are not allowing idiots like you to drive away their users anymore.

Your call.

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>I know Mouse, you found God at your local AA meetings. I support you in this endeavor, it will be good for you.

Plus with some of your antics, you were making us responsible drunks, look really really bad. So CHEERS! brother Mouse, I`ll drink one so you don`t have to.
Watch out for brother mouse. If you make him mad he will change accounts and year into you again.

Then when that does not work he will tell you he has hired a lawyer and you will be hearing from them next week.

Then when you cannot stop laughing at his lies and next week comes he will tell you it takes 6 months instead of a week which will cause you to laugh even harder.

Then, he will tell you he came to your office and talked to you and you said you were not you and now you were going to sue you for pretending to be you.(yea, that one gets confusing).

Long story short. Mr. Mouseyhouse's lies are so transparent and outlandish that you risk laughing so hard you soil yourself.

I don't read his comments when I am walking through Macy's anymore.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, we've all already seen your show. You've become even more boring than you were when you decided to cast yourself as one of the Monster Ballers when you tricked them into going to the Paragould board. They needed only a few days to leave you sitting alone at the bus stop. You aren't fooling anybody.
How 'bout you just man up once in your misery that is a sad pathetic lonely life and leave these folks alone on this thread? They were chatting about their gardens when you and your posse' decided to muddy their stream.
Or, there's the other option.
Then you'll be short yet another account name and be all greyboxin' about how I'm a button hittin' cry baby.
Either way is the same for me because the results will be satisfactory regardless.
I'm not special to any mod, but I can assure you that there has been changes made at Topix and as a business, they are not allowing idiots like you to drive away their users anymore.
Your call.
Yes Mouse, they find it completely unsatisfactory to make threats on Topix as well, mayhaps you should choose your words more carefully, you would hate to loose that all exalted post count you have going on.

As to my other account, you have had many more banned than I have, plus they corrected the mistake( one that YOU had nothing to do with) and my account is back in good standing due to my replies are to the insults that are directed TO ME. Being you`ve had more yanked than I have, does that make you King of the Monster Ballers?

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

<quoted text>
Ayuh..he's just an attention hore..you seen it too many times..that's all right..we just have fun with him..give him a wedgie and kick him down the trail of his self induced misery..
HA HA

Hey, you're pretty good man

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

good morning mouse and friends

its good to see that mouse is

still in charge here ...

))>><<((

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

In 40 years there will be thousands of old women with tattoos and rap music will be considered "Golden Oldies".

That frightens me, a little.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA
Hey, you're pretty good man
Thanks Colonel, I be just a merely human though..hope all is well.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;
In 40 years there will be thousands of old women with tattoos and rap music will be considered "Golden Oldies".
That frightens me, a little.
LOL.. my mother attended a wedding recently where the bride wore a backless dress with a huge tattoo on her back.After looking at the picture,i have to wonder if her and other women like her will regret tattoos like that when they're in their 50s and 60s and beyond.Rap music classified as a 'golden oldie'? Now rhat made me laugh,lol.The garbage classified as music today is the reason i mostly listen to talk radio.If i do have an urge to listen to music,i put it on a classic music station.Have a good lunchtime and day everyone.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

4-Seasons, Jay Black, and of course Luther ...... sigh. Now those are golden oldies.

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

11 hours and no posts..LMAOFF.. remember what happened to the IT...Ask kurnel how many friends he has there ...LMAOFFFF.OH OH OH ,,TELL US SOME POEMS.....

Here Lefties..Educate thy selves..

Media hysteria a sign Obama's in trouble

By Michael Goodwin

Published May 16, 2012

New York Post

Romney_Obama split photo.JPG

An important change is happening in the presidential race — the belief that Mitt Romney could actually win is spreading. There is a growing confidence among his supporters, and the polls are starting to pick up a shift in his favor.

There is another indicator, however, and it is far more reliable. The left-leaning media is getting hysterical, launching over-the-top attacks on Romney and moving to protect President Obama as they see the public turning away from their man.

A CNN anchor compared Romney’s statement that “marriage is a relationship between one man and one woman” to George Wallace’s statement in 1963 that he favored “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”

An MSNBC guest compared Ann Romney to Hitler and Stalin.

The New York Times, faced with the fact that its own poll showed 67 percent of voters suspect Obama supported gay marriage mostly for political reasons, buried the story on the bottom of Page 17. And not until the 16th paragraph did it mention that the poll found Romney leading Obama by three points.

Then there’s the Newsweek cover that slapped a rainbow halo on the man it called “the first gay president”— an image that captures the quest to grant Obama messiah status.

The echo-chamber quality to the hysteria is of a piece with media cheerleading on the president’s gay-marriage stance, the lack of curiosity about how it came to pass, and what it means for the election.

Pundits and headline writers widely hail him as “brave” and “courageous” for “evolving” to yes, but Obama had little choice after Vice President Joe Biden announced his own support. True courage comes only when the choice is voluntary and there is another option. Acting when you have no other option is not courageous.

Moreover, the fact that Biden apologized to Obama for forcing him out is barely noted by the kudo chorus. The apology sequence doesn’t fit with the narrative of Obama “courage,” so the press ignores it.

Strange, too, that Obama declared gay marriage a civil right, but insisted it should be left to the states. His political allies are scratching their heads over that one — it’s a civil right or it’s not — but the media haven’t pursued that incoherent angle either.

Nor do his cheerleaders seem curious about whether he will support Harry Reid and others who want to include a call for gay marriage in the party’s official campaign platform.

A further twist adds more confusion. Obama said the law designed to leave it to the states — the Defense of Marriage Act, signed by Bill Clinton — is “unconstitutional.” So, is he going to propose another version? Nobody seems to care.

Whatever you believe about gay marriage, and I happen to support it, the media double standard is doing Obama more harm than good. Accusing Romney of using his stance as a “wedge issue” while painting Obama as a hero for his doesn’t pass the smell test.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/16/med...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>If that is all you could come back with, why didn`t you save yourself the key strokes?
Just sayin......
Oynk oynk.
"snort"
:-D

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Sniper II wrote:
11 hours and no posts..LMAOFF.. remember what happened to the IT...Ask kurnel how many friends he has there ...LMAOFFFF.OH OH OH ,,TELL US SOME POEMS.....
Here Lefties..Educate thy selves..
Media hysteria a sign Obama's in trouble
By Michael Goodwin
Published May 16, 2012
New York Post
Romney_Obama split photo.JPG
An important change is happening in the presidential race — the belief that Mitt Romney could actually win is spreading. There is a growing confidence among his supporters, and the polls are starting to pick up a shift in his favor.
There is another indicator, however, and it is far more reliable. The left-leaning media is getting hysterical, launching over-the-top attacks on Romney and moving to protect President Obama as they see the public turning away from their man.
A CNN anchor compared Romney’s statement that “marriage is a relationship between one man and one woman” to George Wallace’s statement in 1963 that he favored “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”
An MSNBC guest compared Ann Romney to Hitler and Stalin.
The New York Times, faced with the fact that its own poll showed 67 percent of voters suspect Obama supported gay marriage mostly for political reasons, buried the story on the bottom of Page 17. And not until the 16th paragraph did it mention that the poll found Romney leading Obama by three points.
Then there’s the Newsweek cover that slapped a rainbow halo on the man it called “the first gay president”— an image that captures the quest to grant Obama messiah status.
The echo-chamber quality to the hysteria is of a piece with media cheerleading on the president’s gay-marriage stance, the lack of curiosity about how it came to pass, and what it means for the election.
Pundits and headline writers widely hail him as “brave” and “courageous” for “evolving” to yes, but Obama had little choice after Vice President Joe Biden announced his own support. True courage comes only when the choice is voluntary and there is another option. Acting when you have no other option is not courageous.
Moreover, the fact that Biden apologized to Obama for forcing him out is barely noted by the kudo chorus. The apology sequence doesn’t fit with the narrative of Obama “courage,” so the press ignores it.
Strange, too, that Obama declared gay marriage a civil right, but insisted it should be left to the states. His political allies are scratching their heads over that one — it’s a civil right or it’s not — but the media haven’t pursued that incoherent angle either.
Nor do his cheerleaders seem curious about whether he will support Harry Reid and others who want to include a call for gay marriage in the party’s official campaign platform.
A further twist adds more confusion. Obama said the law designed to leave it to the states — the Defense of Marriage Act, signed by Bill Clinton — is “unconstitutional.” So, is he going to propose another version? Nobody seems to care.
Whatever you believe about gay marriage, and I happen to support it, the media double standard is doing Obama more harm than good. Accusing Romney of using his stance as a “wedge issue” while painting Obama as a hero for his doesn’t pass the smell test.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/16/med...
Denver and jealousy is what happened to IT. Now you've just moved around to ruin others.
;-)

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Ya mean Ive turned in to one of YOU ??? OMG

“Hiding”

Level 8

Since: May 11

In witness protection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

This thread is nothing without me here.

-Angel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,621 - 10,640 of12,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
POLICE: Louisville woman shot at granddaughter,... 13 min Phoenix97 3
Mitch McConnell 1 hr hovel 12
What happened to the Mitch McConnell thread? 2 hr Average Guy 10
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 2 hr Stop the gay menace 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 9 hr Jeez 46
Steven Allison 10 hr jaded 2
•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••