Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is for the man that took his life

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
FAMILY

Bardstown, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I want someone to tell me if they found the mans pick up truck in brooks(that is where he is from)why havent they locked him up?? What is the hold up? You left our family sitting in HELL waiting for something to happen..We are all heart broken about this..I wished I knew who did this..If I had a chance to speak to this man this is what I would say to you..Why did you drive off and leave him like that? What were you thinking?He had children that loved him, you crushed his mother and his sister..we all loved him? I would like to believe he went quick and swift so he didnt lay there and suffer or wonder why you left him there..I hope while you play in the yard with your children you think of his..and I hope for your sake they put you someplace...I know they are going to get you..it just takes time..Ill see you soon enough..thats all i wanted to say..it truly takes a coward to do what you did..
Revelations

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2012
the law is so unforgiving that who can blame this person for being scared, even if the guy wasnt drunk and it was a clear cut accident, penalties and going through the system would all but kill you. Its wrong what he did, but who can blame him? If a cop hit this guy it would be considered an accident and nothing would be done at all...just to let you know. God bless you and i hope you find what you seek.
Louisville

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Who can blame him? Is that a serious question? Who can blame a man that hit a man on a bicycle and left him on the side of the road? I bet I can think of a few people that would blame him. Try his family. Why would you run if you had nothing to hide? And I bet he is scared, I would be too if I were him.
FAMILY

Bardstown, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Revelations wrote:
the law is so unforgiving that who can blame this person for being scared, even if the guy wasnt drunk and it was a clear cut accident, penalties and going through the system would all but kill you. Its wrong what he did, but who can blame him? If a cop hit this guy it would be considered an accident and nothing would be done at all...just to let you know. God bless you and i hope you find what you seek.
NO SANE MINDED PERSON WOULD OF LEFT MY FAMILY IN A DITCH OR A MAN THAT HAS A CONSCIENCE(DEFINED AS “sense of the quality of one’s character and conduct,”“adherence to moral principles,”)HE HAS NO MORALS, SO WHAT IF THE LAW COMES DOWN ON THIS PERSON "SO THE F**K WHAT" AND ALL YOU DID WAS THROW OUT THERE A WHAT IF...WELL NO WHAT IFs..IM SURE IF IT WAS A POLICE OFFICER THE SAME LAWS PRETAIN TO THEM AS THEY DO US..THESE PEOPLE ARE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD THEN WE ARE!!BESIDES I IN MY HEART BELIEVE THERE WILL BE AN ARREST VERY SOON..IF NOT PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE...CANT HIDE FOR-EVER AND I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU REVELATION I WILL FIND WHAT I SEEK..TO EXPOSE THIS MAN FOR WHAT HE IS..A MURDERER!
Revelations

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2012
More denial...I never once said what he did was right. And yes, who can blame him for running? Hes screwed, probably someone that works at ford or ups or someone that left stooges tanked. Blame the city as well for not putting in well needed biscycle lanes, that area is heavy with non motor pedestrian traffic and is in major need of good quality bike lanes....our tax dollars at work.
FAMILY

Bardstown, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Why blame everyone else? Maybe theres a misunderstanding between us and maybe I just dont want to see anything else then what it is..hes a mureder.He killed someone that used to be one of the most fun loving memebers of our fam..Maybe I wished there was one more day that we could hook up on FB..Who knows..Maybe the man is screwed with the system..but Travis didnt deserve any of this at all..He was a person not just a number..he was a father a brother a cousin and a SON! He was a humanbeing that was just simply going to work...He deserves this mans respect and let me say this HE WILL GET IT TOO..you all have a peaceful evening and simply pray
Revelations

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2012
I feel for you...its ridiculous, but like I said...we need a petition for quality bicycle lanes.
Smokey

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2012
This is for revelations. Are you sure you or a family member is not involved in this accident. I think it is weird that you know the area so well on grade lane, but is shows you live in columbia, SC.

How would you like it if you were hit and left to die. This man's life might of been saved if someone had done the right thing and called 911 immediately. The only reason why you wouldn't do this is if you were drunk or probably on drugs and knew you were breaking the law. I go pass this area and there are drunks leaving stogges all day. In my opinion it was probably a drunk and if you break the law you need to pay the consequences. I use to drink alot, but I stayed home a got drunk. Why should you put an innocent person life at risk.
Shepherdsville ky

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Chances are the police are trying to make an air tight case against the person who committed this horrible offense. I know it seems like it's taking forever to put this person behind bars but I would much rather them have all their T's crossed and their I's dotted so this person will never walk free. You definitely don't want this person getting shock probation or even a mis- trail. I know it's hard to be patient because you've lost a loved one but I want this animal to be put away forever. This person's day is coming quickly! God bless you and your family!!
FAMILY

Bardstown, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2012
I believe all of you what you folks are saying and I know his mama would apreicate all the well wishers..and i know our family is as far as this punk is concerned please folks out there please dont feel pity for him..we only recieved a 1 day service last thursday no money no nothing..he will suffer and i hope shock will set in as soon as the cuffs come on...Please dont let him go free please help my family..my family memeber had 2 young teenage boys and they have nothing left but love me and my husband are putting one through college and could only afford a donation...I want to beg or ask if anyone would want to make a donation of anything to a foundation for his children it will be set up at PNC bank on TUESDAY..this will be something anyone can ask questions about this this is not a rip off...I just want to make sure his boys have a good chance of a college life..thank you..TUESDAY at any PNC bank you or who wants to make a donation it will be able...
Friend

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Travis was a very dear friend of mine that I've known for almost 15 years. He was a super guy who had a heart of gold. I really do hope they find the person who drove off and left him to die alone. Nobody deserves to be done that way and it is super sad that it happened. Travis, you will always be in my heart, rest in peace, and I promise, you'll never be forgotten....
Revelations

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Smokey wrote:
This is for revelations. Are you sure you or a family member is not involved in this accident. I think it is weird that you know the area so well on grade lane, but is shows you live in columbia, SC.
How would you like it if you were hit and left to die. This man's life might of been saved if someone had done the right thing and called 911 immediately. The only reason why you wouldn't do this is if you were drunk or probably on drugs and knew you were breaking the law. I go pass this area and there are drunks leaving stogges all day. In my opinion it was probably a drunk and if you break the law you need to pay the consequences. I use to drink alot, but I stayed home a got drunk. Why should you put an innocent person life at risk.
i agree, i dont drink at all, alchohol makes me sick even the smell, weve got a bottle of whiskey in the freezer and its been there for years and probably will be for many more..lol. My ping is all over but i live in louisville...sometimes im from nashville...lol@being involved, nah i stay out of drama. I know south louisville like i know my under carriage.
family

Bardstown, KY

#13 Nov 29, 2012
I found out tonight that there is a court date in Jan-13 and we also no the mans name now who did this..David Orr 37 of Brooks...Well Mr Orr I hope you read this..I hope you lose everything..I hope you lose your home..your job..and last but not least your freedom!

PS:We were unable to open an account for his children..but Mr Orr you should know that all of this is your fault..I hope you do nothing but suffer
Sad

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2012
I feel for both of the families involved
family

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2012
family wrote:
I found out tonight that there is a court date in Jan-13 and we also no the mans name now who did this..David Orr 37 of Brooks...Well Mr Orr I hope you read this..I hope you lose everything..I hope you lose your home..your job..and last but not least your freedom!
PS:We were unable to open an account for his children..but Mr Orr you should know that all of this is your fault..I hope you do nothing but suffer
who judged my post and said 1. it was mean..what ever put yourself our shoes (S**PIDA*S PR*CK) and for the other that disagreed with my post so be it..MR ORR we will see you in court you f**k...
huffman

Baltimore, MD

#16 Apr 18, 2013
i personall know david orr. he grew up with my sons. david ran i believe lbecause he was scared to death..not the. rite thing to do i know an he knows. david is truly a good mqn, but at time like this ones nerves that over. praying for all involved
politically incorrect

United States

#17 Apr 18, 2013
LoooooooooL at all the hypocrisy in this drama! The human....erred I mean piggy race is sooo doomed!
lmao

Louisville, KY

#18 Jul 5, 2013
Does this guy have kids ??
disgusted

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2013
I know that there were 3 people in the car. All were drunk. Their not even sure who was driving. I think all of them need to be punished in some way. David Orr gets the main blame while the others just get to walk away and act like nothing happens. I know the people and it's just disgusting that nothing has happened. These are not good people who did one horrible thing and will spend the rest of their lives trying to make up for it. These are bad people who have learned nothing and continue to act the same way.
justice

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2013
There were 3 people in the TRUCK....and all of them know who the driver was....the man that is charged.....a man that had been drinking all night....David Orr. The ONLY one charged because he WAS the driver....the one that hid the truck and hunkered down with an attorney to try to figure out how to save his own a*s and throw his friends under the bus. How many times have YOU been so drunk you didn't know who was driving? Betting the answer is zero! All 3 know who the driver was that night, and 2 of them are telling the truth....one is still hanging on to a lie to save himself. No one believes him....from the beginning, with the story all over the news, everyone knew a drunk ran from the scene that night. Instead of stopping and trying to save an injured man, David Orr chose to run and try to save himself.....he deserves all that will come to him. His "free" time is growing shorter everyday.....January is right around the corner. Justice for TRAVIS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 6 hr David 1
places that hire felons.help! 7 hr constanceswan 1
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 11 hr Mike 17
brad jones fairdale 13 hr beef 8
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 20 hr Maverick 808 12,445
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 22 hr kctopps 61
Sarah annanice reece Fri Maverick 808 3
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web