What Do You Ladies Think About Guys With A Foot Fetish?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2010
Doing a survey and possible compiling a photo book if I can get enough local support.
JAMES

Peoria, AZ

#2 Oct 7, 2010
How about rednecks with a lean-to fetish!
geerjammer

Lake In The Hills, IL

#3 Oct 8, 2010
JAMES wrote:
How about rednecks with a lean-to fetish!
i lean to being gay
come join me you little rascal.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2010
MinPin1977 wrote:
Doing a survey and possible compiling a photo book if I can get enough local support.
I like women that choose beautiful shoes, is that a foot fetish?
geerjammer

Lake In The Hills, IL

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
I like women that choose beautiful shoes, is that a foot fetish?
only if she's choosing those shoes for you.
come here you gay wad
i know those shoes are really for you
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2010
You are one F ed up troll. All those Twinkies and Mountain Dew done made you stupid. You are retarded even for a troll. How do you get through life. Simple things like avoiding being run over crossing the street. To bad you didn't have a father to stomp a mud hole in your a$$. You are in bad need of some whopa$$ to learn some manners.

Maybe I'll see you at Walmart, I'll put a silver bullet in your black heart.
geerjammer

Lake In The Hills, IL

#7 Oct 8, 2010
Scarecrow wrote:
You are one F ed up troll. All those Twinkies and Mountain Dew done made you stupid. You are retarded even for a troll. How do you get through life. Simple things like avoiding being run over crossing the street. To bad you didn't have a father to stomp a mud hole in your a$$. You are in bad need of some whopa$$ to learn some manners.
Maybe I'll see you at Walmart, I'll put a silver bullet in your black heart.
you want my twinkie ?
see i knew you were gay.

Since: Oct 10

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#8 Oct 8, 2010
This thread is not going the direction I had hoped for, lol.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#9 Oct 8, 2010
MinPin1977 wrote:
This thread is not going the direction I had hoped for, lol.
I have to agree.
geerjammer

Lake In The Hills, IL

#10 Oct 8, 2010
MinPin1977 wrote:
This thread is not going the direction I had hoped for, lol.
if you got any nude pics of yourself wearing stiletto's
then its the right direction.
If you got pics of scarecrow with farm animals its the wrong direction.
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2010
Nothin' wrong with havin' a fetish for the feet of a pretty woman.

I like to kiss a pretty foot of a pretty woman.

If a woman is wearin' a pair of nice shoes or slippers, it can be a turn on to some of us guys, I guess.

But I like to look at the whole woman...that's my fetish...her whole beautiful self. That's what rocks my world.

What do you think about a guy with a foot fetish, Pretty Wicked? Would it make a difference to you whether he did or not?

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#12 Oct 8, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
Nothin' wrong with havin' a fetish for the feet of a pretty woman.
I like to kiss a pretty foot of a pretty woman.
If a woman is wearin' a pair of nice shoes or slippers, it can be a turn on to some of us guys, I guess.
But I like to look at the whole woman...that's my fetish...her whole beautiful self. That's what rocks my world.
What do you think about a guy with a foot fetish, Pretty Wicked? Would it make a difference to you whether he did or not?
No....... and I have a pair of six inch heels I will wear for you sometime. I like sexy shoes. And sexy truckers.(Smiles and blows kisses to you)
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2010
MinPin1977 wrote:
This thread is not going the direction I had hoped for, lol.
Reasonable discussion is impossible with these trolls.
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#14 Oct 8, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>No....... and I have a pair of six inch heels I will wear for you sometime. I like sexy shoes. And sexy truckers.(Smiles and blows kisses to you)
This picture is lookin' good so far...so...how short is the dress that goes along with those 6" heels?

I like sexy women...oh, yeah..!
geerjammer

Lake In The Hills, IL

#15 Oct 8, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>No....... and I have a pair of six inch heels I will wear for you sometime. I like sexy shoes. And sexy truckers.(Smiles and blows kisses to you)
http://www.skyscraperheels.com/index2.htm
i know the owner Gary personally
he throws the wildest parties you ever saw.
his stuff aint cheap but its the best quality.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#16 Oct 8, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
<quoted text>
This picture is lookin' good so far...so...how short is the dress that goes along with those 6" heels?
I like sexy women...oh, yeah..!
its Black and mid thigh. Don't get to wear it often though. But for you..........I would wear it everyday of the week.(Smiles at the sexy trucker)
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#17 Oct 8, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>its Black and mid thigh. Don't get to wear it often though. But for you..........I would wear it everyday of the week.(Smiles at the sexy trucker)
Ooooooo! You're givin' me goose bumps again.

(smiles and winks at the sexy lady)

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#18 Oct 8, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooo! You're givin' me goose bumps again.
(smiles and winks at the sexy lady)
I looked at your friends web page. His prices are about right. Do you think he would give me a discount since I am a freind of yours? Like those red heels
geerjammer

Lake In The Hills, IL

#19 Oct 8, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at your friends web page. His prices are about right. Do you think he would give me a discount since I am a freind of yours? Like those red heels
its been a while since i've seen him but i'm sure he and his staff still remember me.
I can't give you my ahem name but i can give you my nickname that i'm known as in that community.( its a rather special community )
I'm known as -- The Shy One --

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#20 Oct 8, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
<quoted text>
its been a while since i've seen him but i'm sure he and his staff still remember me.
I can't give you my ahem name but i can give you my nickname that i'm known as in that community.( its a rather special community )
I'm known as -- The Shy One --
LMAO. You the shy one.......... Your kidding right?

Must be a very special community.

<Wink>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brad jones fairdale 12 min Bruce 4
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 6 hr Maverick 808 12,445
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 8 hr kctopps 61
Sarah annanice reece 15 hr Maverick 808 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 15 hr Maverick 808 7,943
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 18 hr Geff 42
Man charged with getting forged prescriptions 21 hr tony 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:39 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:39PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals