Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments (Page 446)

Showing posts 8,901 - 8,920 of24,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 10

sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Missed you too you silly old coot lol...and awesome...am happy for you...make sure you treat her right :)
as i always do julz! she,s my angel and so in love! of all places, we met here on topix!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>as i always do julz! she,s my angel and so in love! of all places, we met here on topix!
I know you do...I know the real you...and what do you know hey?? true love found on Topix of all places lol...have you met her? If not...be careful its not a man posing as a woman lol...you get that alot around here.

sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>I know you do...I know the real you...and what do you know hey?? true love found on Topix of all places lol...have you met her? If not...be careful its not a man posing as a woman lol...you get that alot around here.
yes!
and those posing are females ive caught a few out already!! "jesse" u may recall was a black guy posing as a female!!
he no longer posts!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>yes!
and those posing are females ive caught a few out already!! "jesse" u may recall was a black guy posing as a female!!
he no longer posts!!
Lol....how did you find that out?

sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Lol....how did you find that out?
just sheer persistence on my part and someone elses "the judge" and he broke! still no pic from him but admitted he was black gay and from atlanta! "tracy" was another poster from last year and i caught him out! from perth and posing as a female with a female name! he,s also stopped posting!! should have been a cop
instead of a truck driver!!
nicc06

Nice, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

i have always believed in jesus as bieng an out of the closet gay guy what with all those guys doing every thing he asked washing his feet (foot fetish)laying prostrate in front of him,even now most of the guys that still do his work are gay if they were not im sure there would be less stories of religion in boys

sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

nicc06 wrote:
i have always believed in jesus as bieng an out of the closet gay guy what with all those guys doing every thing he asked washing his feet (foot fetish)laying prostrate in front of him,even now most of the guys that still do his work are gay if they were not im sure there would be less stories of religion in boys
what a load of bs!!!!! don,t you have a life???
nicc06

Nice, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>what a load of bs!!!!! don,t you have a life???
yes my man and i think im in a position to say some things i was a verger for many years
Join Free
Kurt

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

nicc06 wrote:
Your 'belief' conflicts with both Scripture and history.

The civil penalty for homosexual acts was death in those days, and Jesus had plenty of enemies looking for any possible excuse to kill him.

The Bible also repeatedly condemns and prohibits all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments. This is supported by EVERY Bible translation, ancient Bible text, and Judeo-Christian tradition.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor man, he sides with those who hate him for who he really is. He thinks he finds peace by posting little flashy icons about his fairy-tale Jesus on a web-site while he spends his whole life in isolation living on a computer in his Mom's basement.
That's really pathetic.
He should join us and learn what love really means.
Agreed!

Poor notDavid has never know unconditional love, I suppose not even from his mother.

Perhaps he'll find it when Manito or Perkin Ill. have their gay pride parade.

Just look at all the men who post here, that parade will take longer than San Fran's...

;-)
Kurt

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
Poor notDavid has never know unconditional love, I suppose not even from his mother.
Perhaps he'll find it when Manito or Perkin Ill. have their gay pride parade.
Just look at all the men who post here, that parade will take longer than San Fran's...
;-)
Your lies and filthy fantasies just make YOU and your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look bad.

When will you figure that out, loser?

The Bible forever condemns all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments. You will never change this fact. Your lies won't make it go away.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Still interested in the protect against attack-online subject. Best regards.
heartandmind

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>Your lies and filthy fantasies just make YOU and your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look bad.
When will you figure that out, loser?
The Bible forever condemns all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments. You will never change this fact. Your lies won't make it go away.
and your continued laughable attempts at sanity are seen for what they really are - sad excuses, clawing for something that'll make you feel safe.
and your continued lies won't change any of that, friend. turn and face the truth to who you really are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Is there no way that it can be cleaned up in here? Someone knows how to clean up? When people behave badly, how to clean up and get things into order? I am not saying that people should mean the same, but I am talking about disrespectful behaviour.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

I mean, do we like it in here when there is no dialogue? If not, who wants to clean up? Who wants to have a clean and respectful place?
Kurt

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and your continued laughable attempts at sanity are seen for what they really are - sad excuses, clawing for something that'll make you feel safe.
and your continued lies won't change any of that, friend. turn and face the truth to who you really are.
If I've lied about something, why can't you or any of the other mindless homofascist Spammers document even one?

As for who I am, if you suggesting that I share your perversion just because I differ with your horrible hate based agenda, that makes YOU not me look pathetic. That makes YOU not me self loathing. Many of you homofascists do endlessly project your perversion as an insult.
Kurt

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Manmanman wrote:
Is there no way that it can be cleaned up in here? Someone knows how to clean up? When people behave badly, how to clean up and get things into order? I am not saying that people should mean the same, but I am talking about disrespectful behaviour.
Trolls like you going elsewhere would be a start. None of your posts are on topic. If you aren't interested in the Bible's repeatedly commands against all homosexual behavior, why are you here?

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Feel the love of God from Manito.

LOL..........
heartandmind

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>If I've lied about something, why can't you or any of the other mindless homofascist Spammers document even one?
As for who I am, if you suggesting that I share your perversion just because I differ with your horrible hate based agenda, that makes YOU not me look pathetic. That makes YOU not me self loathing. Many of you homofascists do endlessly project your perversion as an insult.
it has been pointed out, REPEATEDLY on what the bible really says and what it really means and YOU reject those scholarly understandings and interpretations.
fine.
just don't expect anyone else to buy into your claptrap, chumly.
it is YOU that repeats yourself, in the vain attempt to convince anyone (yourself included) that you're right or even that you're one of many names (can't pick a persona and stick with it ring a bell, chumly)....it is you that resorts to incorrectly assuming how people feel about themselves by projecting your feelings of worthlessness onto others. sad life for you, chumly.
i've watched you on too many threads for too many months say the same things repeatedly to no effect. in short, you're trying the same thing over and over and over again to achieve a different outcome - and we all know what that means, don't we good people?

but most of all, i do truly, deeply pity you. and because of that pity, i and my family pray for you and pray frequently. May God's grace and peace be with you.
heartandmind

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>Trolls like you going elsewhere would be a start. None of your posts are on topic. If you aren't interested in the Bible's repeatedly commands against all homosexual behavior, why are you here?
what's that you say?
troll?

pot, meet kettle.

LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,901 - 8,920 of24,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••