Crimson American Grill opens at former Chapps at the Hill site

Crimson American Grill, formerly known as Chapps at the Hill, opened Tuesday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DVDA

York, PA

#83 May 12, 2010
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be so BUT the restaurant is still closed now isn't it.
No the restaurant closes at 2:30. Breakfast and lunch only.
DVDA

York, PA

#84 May 12, 2010
Jack Meahoffer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell to the YES! Broasted Chicken is NOT fine dining Yorkonians!
Who ever said anything about fine dining? They arent trying for fine dining...Altho it could be perceived as fine dining around here.
Hugh Jass

Ephrata, PA

#85 May 13, 2010
DVDA wrote:
<quoted text>Who ever said anything about fine dining? They arent trying for fine dining...Altho it could be perceived as fine dining around here.
Yes, you see, In York county anything besides McDonald's or Burger King is considered fine dining. And even "finer" if it is all-you-can-eat place. Those joints lend them selves to York's favorite pass time: eating. yeah! Let's all go to the buffet for an oink-a-riffic hog down! snort snort!
WHAT

Harrisburg, PA

#86 May 20, 2010
Message to Nick & George,
Suggestion for you is to get a WEBSITE and have your menu on it. Show daily specials on your website like corner stable does. It is helpful for Office workers in the area, like me, to be able to go to a website, call in my order and go pick it up. There are some restaurants in the area that have there menus on a website but do not keep them updated but there are so many that do not have websites at all and it is very frustrating when you are on your lunch break and you need to go somewhere, look at the menu, order and then sit and wait for your food. By the time you get it, your lunch break is over. So it makes it so much easier if restaurants have websites with menus and people can call in their lunch order and go pick it right up. Just a suggestion!:-)
George

Berryville, VA

#87 May 20, 2010
DVDA wrote:
<quoted text>Who ever said anything about fine dining? They arent trying for fine dining...Altho it could be perceived as fine dining around here.
Exactly! heck, the White Rose was much better when it had its old menu than it is now with all of their "gourmet" crap! pay out you a-s to eat your dinner off of a rock!
Common Sense

York, PA

#88 May 20, 2010
George wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! heck, the White Rose was much better when it had its old menu than it is now with all of their "gourmet" crap! pay out you a-s to eat your dinner off of a rock!
Well said from someone who probably considers steamed shrimp and cocktail sauce a delicacy.
Nick Karandrikas

York, PA

#89 May 26, 2010
WHAT wrote:
Message to Nick & George,
Suggestion for you is to get a WEBSITE and have your menu on it. Show daily specials on your website like corner stable does. It is helpful for Office workers in the area, like me, to be able to go to a website, call in my order and go pick it up. There are some restaurants in the area that have there menus on a website but do not keep them updated but there are so many that do not have websites at all and it is very frustrating when you are on your lunch break and you need to go somewhere, look at the menu, order and then sit and wait for your food. By the time you get it, your lunch break is over. So it makes it so much easier if restaurants have websites with menus and people can call in their lunch order and go pick it right up. Just a suggestion!:-)
We are in the process of having one created. Should be ready in a couple of weeks.
yes

York, PA

#90 May 26, 2010
what about a sign with the number or an internet site, that works?????? Its hard to find your info, unless you bug the ppl at the pizza shop!
They are all the same

York, PA

#91 Jun 6, 2010
Good Luck wrote:
York needed a nice local restaurant like this. Not the corporate imported same old food scene as the national chains.
Spend your money in your own community first where it does everyone good.
Best Wishes To American Crimson Restaurant!
When you spend money in a restaurant you help support the restaurant and its employees. It doesn't matter if it is national or local you are supporting the business and its employees by helping to keep them out of the unemployment line. If it were not for national chains York would have a lot more individuals in the unemployment line. Anyone with money can help stimulate the economy.
Howie

York, PA

#92 Jun 7, 2010
Do they have an all you can eat buffet?
DVDA

York, PA

#93 Jun 7, 2010
They are all the same wrote:
<quoted text>
When you spend money in a restaurant you help support the restaurant and its employees. It doesn't matter if it is national or local you are supporting the business and its employees by helping to keep them out of the unemployment line. If it were not for national chains York would have a lot more individuals in the unemployment line. Anyone with money can help stimulate the economy.
You have a point as far as employment goes but often times those chains send their money back to corporate immediately, meaning no local banks or reinvestment in our communities.
Ken

Clifton Heights, PA

#94 Nov 10, 2010
Nick Karandrikas wrote:
<quoted text>We are in the process of having one created. Should be ready in a couple of weeks.
Uhh.. it's November now, where's that website?:) I just saw your place and was hoping to be able to peruse the menu ahead of time on the net.*sigh*
George

Washington, DC

#95 Nov 10, 2010
DVDA wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point as far as employment goes but often times those chains send their money back to corporate immediately, meaning no local banks or reinvestment in our communities.
But the employees who are being paid do not travel back to wherever the corporate HQ are every day!
Boo

York, PA

#96 Apr 3, 2011
local farmer wrote:
Hey George, Don't you think it is about time you paid Glenn for the eggs you still owe him from way back when?
All your money and properties will remain, the wrongdoings will go to the grave with you. How about righting some wrongs?
I hear that the Grape Vine down town owes money to Glenn too! From that dump they closed out in Manchester. Talk about wrongs.
Boo

York, PA

#97 Apr 3, 2011
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>I hear that the Grape Vine down town owes money to Glenn too! From that dump they closed out in Manchester. Talk about wrongs.
Correction *the vineyard
Mariane

New York, NY

#98 Dec 17, 2011
Nice!! But ill pass for this one..i just bought us an indoor grill and we serve the best bbq steaks in town! Got the grill here and its on sale: http://charbroilpatiogrills.com/ .
Christinea

York, PA

#99 Apr 7, 2012
Where did they get the name crimson i know why just wanna see if anybody knows why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paula Deen cooks up new online network Sep 27 FearDevil 1
Dinner, Yes---But No Food, Please Sep 27 Obama Bad 4
Weekend Planner: 24 Things To Do In Los Angeles Sep 26 A Winter 1
Johnson's White Bear undergoes transformation Sep 19 zelder 1
Ay Chiwowa's new menu from Chef Kevin Hickey Sep 18 Anonymous 1
Three-month-old baby hospitalized with burns an... Sep 12 Liberal forever 70
'100 percent authentic Mexican' Taco Rey expand... Sep 11 Seth Ashford 2

Dining People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE