Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,493)

Showing posts 29,841 - 29,860 of65,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

lil ole me wrote:
Question: Why was the baby Shrub not allowed at the RNC?
Specifically?? Because he is a noxious weed.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Nice poem. Perhaps you can write greeting card ifyou need cash cash. A lot of untruths in it though to appease the black community You understand that is the only reaso tehy arrested Zimmernam to begin with, Right? All the whining for oen little negro while blacks are killing other blacks by the thousands evey year here in the US Look at Chicago over 400 murders since Jan and god knows how many shootings not resulting in death No sypathy for the victims of those crimes ,Arseneo? Could it be you only complain is when the shooter is hispanic?
A lot of untruths??!! Really?? Let's just see about that……

Line 1:
Georgie Porgie pudding and pie...

Line 1 analysis: Would seem pretty odd to me if Georgie Porgie never had pudding and pie in his life… ever…. So, we seem to be good here.... but if not.... seriously... Do you really think this is gonna appease the black community?? ROTFALMFAO!

Line 2: Beat the girls and made them cry.

Line 2 analysis: Seems good ole Georgie Porgie had some domestic violence charges laid against him in 2005 and 2006. Even had a restraining order issued against him by his Ex.(Now… I didn’t research this completely but I’m assuming his “ex” was a woman…. But ya never know, do ya? But what the hay… assault is assault is assault, isn’t it?) And then there’s the pesky testimony of Witness #9…. You know, the woman that testified that Georgie Porgie sexually assaulted her over a 10 year period? I’m sure there were tears produced there over that time frame. Nope…. Nothing wrong with THIS line.

Line 3: Shot a black kid and made him die

Line 3 analysis: That’s what this kerfuffle is all about, isn’t it???- no editing needed here!

Line 4: Georgie Porgie is gonna fry!

Line 4 analysis: Well... This line anticipates future events. Let’s just call it a probable logical conclusion. I mean, it could read “Georgie Porgie is gonna serve 25 to life”. But, really now…. it doesn’t rhyme. So I took poetic license. Thank you very much.

So…. Based on the above analysis…. It appears we are GOOD TO GO!

As for your suggestion about writing greeting cards.... who knows... could be in the future. It's better that some of that crap you get at Hallmark.

And I DO understand why they arrested Georgie Porgie... It's called MURDER. Wouldn't have mattered if Trayvon was white, asian, aboriginal.... or your kid. Like "assault is assault is assault", murder is murder is murder. And that crap about other murders you spewed??.... they all should/will be dealt with the the fullest extent of the law. What makes Georgie Porgie so special that he should get a free pass? I know I know... it was an almost white guy shooting a black kid.... why would the Klan care? Actually... I shocked they're coming to the aid of a Latino. Go figure... I guess Georgie is just a darker shade of white.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Their motto:

Hypocrita, nectararis pro conservativus!

(Hypocrisy, nectar of the Cons!)
How APPROPRIATE!!!
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

President Starky wrote:
Obama is going to lose this election.
"Stuff's gettin better"
but is moochelle ever going to lose that fat zazz ?

she is shaped like a pyramid

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

lil ole me wrote:
Question: Is a baby shrub a weed?
YES.

Most people do not allow weeds to grow on their lawns. Must be the reason why the Repugnants are not allowing Shrub II out.

Matters not. We still aren't letting a branch from him into the White House.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything he says is racist. That's why he likes to call others racists, to deflect from his idiotic mindset.
He can't think and only vomits what he has been told, with no regard for it's veracity, or even it's common sense.
did ovomit promise to cut the deficit in half ?

who started the birther club ?

the hildabeast clinton

ts going to be funny watching slick willie clinton pretend to like ovomit tonight...

lol
Georgie Porgies Mom

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of untruths??!! Really?? Let's just see about that……
Line 1:
Georgie Porgie pudding and pie...
Line 1 analysis: Would seem pretty odd to me if Georgie Porgie never had pudding and pie in his life… ever…. So, we seem to be good here.... but if not.... seriously... Do you really think this is gonna appease the black community?? ROTFALMFAO!
Line 2: Beat the girls and made them cry.
Line 2 analysis: Seems good ole Georgie Porgie had some domestic violence charges laid against him in 2005 and 2006. Even had a restraining order issued against him by his Ex.(Now… I didn’t research this completely but I’m assuming his “ex” was a woman…. But ya never know, do ya? But what the hay… assault is assault is assault, isn’t it?) And then there’s the pesky testimony of Witness #9…. You know, the woman that testified that Georgie Porgie sexually assaulted her over a 10 year period? I’m sure there were tears produced there over that time frame. Nope…. Nothing wrong with THIS line.
Line 3: Shot a black kid and made him die
Line 3 analysis: That’s what this kerfuffle is all about, isn’t it???- no editing needed here!
Line 4: Georgie Porgie is gonna fry!
Line 4 analysis: Well... This line anticipates future events. Let’s just call it a probable logical conclusion. I mean, it could read “Georgie Porgie is gonna serve 25 to life”. But, really now…. it doesn’t rhyme. So I took poetic license. Thank you very much.
So…. Based on the above analysis…. It appears we are GOOD TO GO!
As for your suggestion about writing greeting cards.... who knows... could be in the future. It's better that some of that crap you get at Hallmark.
And I DO understand why they arrested Georgie Porgie... It's called MURDER. Wouldn't have mattered if Trayvon was white, asian, aboriginal.... or your kid. Like "assault is assault is assault", murder is murder is murder. And that crap about other murders you spewed??.... they all should/will be dealt with the the fullest extent of the law. What makes Georgie Porgie so special that he should get a free pass? I know I know... it was an almost white guy shooting a black kid.... why would the Klan care? Actually... I shocked they're coming to the aid of a Latino. Go figure... I guess Georgie is just a darker shade of white.
Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Georgie Porgies Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!
Why THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, GP's Mom!! Being recognized for your work is one thing... have having it come from one of you highly intelligent Canadians... makes me... well... feel mighty humble!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
but is moochelle ever going to lose that fat zazz ?
she is shaped like a pyramid
LOL
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

too bad you liblosers cant debunk post #36795

I will take that light bulb as a badge of honor and proof you are all losers

lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>
The Repugnants hid two things very well at their convention. The TRUTH and the Shrub Jr.
Oh, and humanity, compassion, and more TRUTH.
With Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the head of DNC you have the nerve to accuse anyone else of being dishonest? Get your own house in order before criticizing anyone else.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> With Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the head of DNC you have the nerve to accuse anyone else of being dishonest? Get your own house in order before criticizing anyone else.
So really, Fleabag USA... why won't the Repukelicans trot out ole GW Baffoon to speak at their convention?? The Dems have no problems inviting their former Presidents to speak. Awww come on!!! Pretty please!! Pretty please with sprinkles on it!! If it's one thing this country need is some new BUSHISMS!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

when is bawny fwank and weiner going to speak ?

I sure hope edwards gives a good long speech about ethics and playing by the rules

are any repubs scheduled to speak ?
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

I hope nasty pelosi talks about how great ovomitcare is and why she deprived her local business with the most waivers
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

pelosi lie #1

ovomit focused on jobs from day one

what exactly did ovomit do for jobs on day one ?

was any time left for ovomitcare on day one ?
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
when is bawny fwank and weiner going to speak ?
I sure hope edwards gives a good long speech about ethics and playing by the rules
are any repubs scheduled to speak ?
None of those guys were presidents, dumbazz... Clinton spoke... why doesn't GW Baffoon??(I bet it's because they won't let him wing it... and he couldn't read a teleprompter to save his life.)
Buffalo Bill

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dufus, Fox cable news is not one of the major networks.
They are:
ABC
CBS
NBC
FOX
None of the news channels are part of the major networks. We know how ignorant you are though, you prove it every time you post.
You about as ignorant as they come!

Crank you rabbit ears up and tune youself in to some of that nasty network TV!

LOL!

FOX Rules!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
So really, Fleabag USA... why won't the Repukelicans trot out ole GW Baffoon to speak at their convention?? The Dems have no problems inviting their former Presidents to speak. Awww come on!!! Pretty please!! Pretty please with sprinkles on it!! If it's one thing this country need is some new BUSHISMS!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Wow aren't you clever with your very own language.Most grown-ups stopped spewing crap like that in 5th grade. You're just another drone/bot toeing the line fed to you by the kos .
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

is moochelle going to scold that munchkin barbara mikulski about obesity ?
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

if anyone wanted to hear caroline kennedy,
the dnc would have scheduled her to speak

why is knpb pre empting the scheduled speeches with this bs
I already sent an email complaining

we need to end public funding public tv

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,841 - 29,860 of65,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Life Forum right now

Search the Life Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Weekend Briefing 51 min Elmer NO LIFE Fudd 1
Another stolen generation: how Australia still ... 52 min JimBuckRabbit 102
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr Indian roasted clay 7,195
Massena Chamber of Commerce opening locks store... 2 hr college kid 2
Good Friday: Diocese connects immigrants' suffe... 3 hr Sol 4
Is Alan Gross more valuable to Castrogonia beca... 4 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 9
Trattoria 'A Vucchella opens in Bridgeport 5 hr BPT 1
•••
•••