Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,196

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36076 Aug 25, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own "comprehension" issues as well as Yeahs stem from your own resistence to admit your opinion of the event is swayed not by "common sense" nor the available evidence but by personal ideology. You're both quick to label those with differing opinions with the ideologue label but can"t see it in yourselves.Both sides look at the same evidence and interpet it through the priszm of personal experience and ideology.
lol! Hey numb-in-the-head.... you're free to dispute the facts with your own. The problem is, you have none.

This is why you rely on YOUR version of "common sense" and opinions.

Because reality isn't on your side!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36077 Aug 25, 2012
Wrist Watch Crisco wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a she that got the hots for you big fat butt!
He's a he that is not interested in your fat ugly foul smelling butt.

Do you think we don't know why you call everyone fat? We all know you are an ugly, fat ass.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36078 Aug 25, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Au contraire, REASONABLE DOUBT is ALL that must be proven.
lol! Then you MUST agree if it goes as far as a trial, Zimmerman will NOT be using "stand your ground" as a defense.

And remember... what isn't in doubt is Zimmerman AND his wife lied to the judge. Technically, they formed a conspiracy!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36079 Aug 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Well that explains it.
I always thought Yeah was a little fruity.
lol! Well son, I always knew you were a lot sh*tty!
Ken

Homosassa, FL

#36080 Aug 25, 2012
Negro teens are murdered by each other throughout the United States daily. It's only when white victims defend themsleves does the press and clowns like Jackson and sharpton show up for their slice of the spotlight pie.

Wrist Watch Crisco

Buffalo, NY

#36082 Aug 25, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

He's a he that is not interested in your fat ugly foul smelling butt.

Do you think we don't know why you call everyone fat?

We all know you are an ugly, fat ass.
She's a big fat lesbo like youself!

You give fat lesbos a bad name, you know that?

I'm height/weight proportionate and in shape.

I very young and handsome too!

I also strong like bull!

I hung like horse and can go all night.

I call you fat because I know that you fat.

You fat lazy couch potato been staying up eating and posting all night.

Go on!

Demand another pound of flesh and eat youself another pound of bacon.

Oink! Oink!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36083 Aug 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then you MUST agree if it goes as far as a trial, Zimmerman will NOT be using "stand your ground" as a defense.
And remember... what isn't in doubt is Zimmerman AND his wife lied to the judge. Technically, they formed a conspiracy!
. Getting desperate aren't you girly? You can hope for your conspiracy fantasy because there's a better chance of that occurring than a murder conviction.

Location hidden

#36085 Aug 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! From your off the wall, idiotic nonsense, I'm sure it looks that way to you, son.
more bullshit from one ofthe phoniest gasbags on topix
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36086 Aug 25, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>. Getting desperate aren't you girly? You can hope for your conspiracy fantasy because there's a better chance of that occurring than a murder conviction.
lol! Not at all son. I have simply pointed out the facts on one side.

You have your version of "common sense" and opinion on yours!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36087 Aug 25, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> more bullshit from one ofthe phoniest gasbags on topix
lol! Why son? After all, it's your opinion you're inflating!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36088 Aug 25, 2012
<quoted text>
She's a big fat lesbo like youself!
You give fat lesbos a bad name, you know that?
I'm height/weight proportionate and in shape.
I very young and handsome too!
I also strong like bull!
I hung like horse and can go all night.
I call you fat because I know that you fat.
You fat lazy couch potato been staying up eating and posting all night.
Go on!
Demand another pound of flesh and eat youself another pound of bacon.
Oink! Oink!
lol! Well gee son....

Coupled with your known stupidity, you've aptly described yourself as the cyclops in "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad!"

Location hidden

#36089 Aug 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why son? After all, it's your opinion you're inflating!
you continue to be a one trick pony slinging the same bullshit. YOU offer opinion just like everyone else .the facts you offer support not one iota of your speculations concerning the actual event.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#36090 Aug 25, 2012
Ken wrote:
Negro teens are murdered by each other throughout the United States daily. It's only when white victims defend themsleves does the press and clowns like Jackson and sharpton show up for their slice of the spotlight pie.
Yeah, been what 7 months since he was shot? Who knows how many have been buried on top of him. Hundreds I'd bet.

A median IQ should quickly wonder why those black reverends are so silent? Seems with such a huge national coverage of this shooting, they would keep the ball rolling, bringing attention to the common killing of black teens, every day, across the country. After all, their the ones leading the blacks in their causes.

It's laughable to watch 'em react the same way over and over again and not get a clue.

I see it as ignorant to focus on such a miniscule percentage of those non-blacks who kill black teens, when the reality is their killed far more by other blacks.

What kind of logic do they think on?
Wrist Watch Crisco

UK

#36091 Aug 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>

lol!

Well gee son....

Coupled with your known stupidity, you've aptly described yourself as the cyclops in "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad!"
LOL!

I got my eye on you now!

You look sweet in you Kimono!

Be nice and I let you play with my horn!
Wrist Watch Crisco

UK

#36092 Aug 26, 2012

Location hidden

#36093 Aug 26, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, been what 7 months since he was shot? Who knows how many have been buried on top of him. Hundreds I'd bet.
A median IQ should quickly wonder why those black reverends are so silent? Seems with such a huge national coverage of this shooting, they would keep the ball rolling, bringing attention to the common killing of black teens, every day, across the country. After all, their the ones leading the blacks in their causes.
It's laughable to watch 'em react the same way over and over again and not get a clue.
I see it as ignorant to focus on such a miniscule percentage of those non-blacks who kill black teens, when the reality is their killed far more by other blacks.
Race hustlers don't care about truth.
Wrist Watch Crisco

UK

#36094 Aug 26, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
They cannot even acknowledge that these killings even take place at all let alone discuss ways to deal with them.

It all comes down to good parenting and family values.

This is the Republican solution.

Democrats can't get behind this concept because it demands individual responsibility and achievement.

That's not something that their constituants want to hear.

"Blame it on whitey" is more up to their speed.

It appeals to their racist nature.

It gets out the vote!

And it keeps people scared and easier to manipulate.
Cooter

UK

#36095 Aug 26, 2012
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36096 Aug 26, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> you continue to be a one trick pony slinging the same bullshit. YOU offer opinion just like everyone else .the facts you offer support not one iota of your speculations concerning the actual event.
lol! That maybe, but you don't even have "one trick" son.

I simply stated the facts. You keep trying to interpret them the best way you can in Zimmerman's favor. Which is why you never attack the points, but the posters instead! This is why you claim "...you offer support not one iota of your speculations concerning the actual event." I do. It's you who offers nothing but personal speculation.
higgans

Marion, IN

#36097 Aug 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your posts have been stupid to date, including this one. I would be hard pressed to select the stupidest.
You can continue to pretend there is no evidence that Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin all you want to. Meanwhile, based on the evidence this is moving closer to trial. Of course it could have already gone to trial except that O'Mara postponed it. He's still groping for a defense.
During the interim Zimmerman is wearing an ankle bracelet rented from the state. He continues to have a curfew, can't drink, can't have a bank account, can't have a passport, etc.
Least I forget, he can't be beating his wive or girlfriends during this time either.
Why is this? This is because the state of Florida has EVIDENCE that he murdered Trayvon and the state of Florida is going to try him for this crime.
None of your racist hatred, your bigotry, or your closed mindedness will have any affect on this. Just like my opinion will not have any affect on it.
and yet, the State opted to NOT put their 'evidence' before a Grand Jury and allow the people to say crime or no crime.
that would have removed even the barest hint of racism or political motive. that would have diffused the entire situation.
except, the State KNEW a GJ would NOT have indicted GZ! the State could have waited and developed real evidence (as IF there ever would be any!), but they didn't and the crap they wrote in their arrest warrant doesn't pass ANY legal authorities' smell test.
and bigots and anarchists like you then try and hang a bogus murder charge on GZ's actions AFTER being falsely arrested and his subsequent bail hearings! wow! use the events that happened months after the tragedy to validate and vindicate the wrongful actions that caused the later actions so u can cast doubts about otherwise UN-impeachable testimony by using lies made in response to unrelated events, etc., etc., etc... talk about a circle jerk!
and still, TO DATE, not ONE shred of evidence to dis-prove the physical confrontation, the fear GZ claimed to feel (who was in his HEAD to dis-prove that? YOU?), the forensic evidence that backs-up the original claims, the actions and co=operation of GZ with the authorities (GZ is soooo studpid but he could 'play' sooo innocent?) that ran counter to all/any guilty person trying to 'hide' something.... in other words, the State has NOTHING, NO more today then the Sanford PD had 1 week after the shooting. ONLY they followed the Law and did NOT arrest (presumption of Innocnce, remember that Rule?).
I just last Wed sat in the Jury box and was interviewed for becoming a juror (I was excused). the defense's lawyer made a valid point to all of us propective jurors: the defendant did not have to prove one damn thing. the State had to prove his guilt, period. the State not only had to prove his guilt on each charge, they had to prove his guilt met each seperate component, however many, of each charge for the def to be guilty of the entire charge.
take murder 2 in this case. one of the components is, what, malice or racism, towards the 'victim'. how in the Hell can the State of Fl prove that against GZ based on his background? who heard GZ scream such words as to indicate such an attitude?
we know what the haters have tried, unsuccessfully, to prove what THEY heard on the tapes. we KNOW the State has cited TM's mom as the 'authority' for id'ing the voice (think THAT will stand up in actual Court?). we know the State's OPINION. what we don't have are ANY facts to support the charges.
but, don't let that stop you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White woman sues, says sperm bank gave vials fr... 17 min X-TREME BIAS 7
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 57 min Fa-Foxy 8
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 71
ISIS is the Antithesis of Hajj, the Holy Pilgri... 4 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 2
Spinach Festival - Crystal City, Texas (Nov '12) 4 hr Trinidad 22
For Tupelo transplant, food is all about local ... 7 hr Fail 1
George Zimmerman Speaks Exclusively on Armed Am... 8 hr Julia 54

Life People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE