Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
29,241 - 29,260 of 65,533 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see you agree Zazz and yourself qualify as some of the most "radical" posters.
lol! From your off the wall, idiotic nonsense, I'm sure it looks that way to you, son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own "comprehension" issues as well as Yeahs stem from your own resistence to admit your opinion of the event is swayed not by "common sense" nor the available evidence but by personal ideology. You're both quick to label those with differing opinions with the ideologue label but can"t see it in yourselves.Both sides look at the same evidence and interpet it through the priszm of personal experience and ideology.
lol! Hey numb-in-the-head.... you're free to dispute the facts with your own. The problem is, you have none.

This is why you rely on YOUR version of "common sense" and opinions.

Because reality isn't on your side!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Wrist Watch Crisco wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a she that got the hots for you big fat butt!
He's a he that is not interested in your fat ugly foul smelling butt.

Do you think we don't know why you call everyone fat? We all know you are an ugly, fat ass.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Au contraire, REASONABLE DOUBT is ALL that must be proven.
lol! Then you MUST agree if it goes as far as a trial, Zimmerman will NOT be using "stand your ground" as a defense.

And remember... what isn't in doubt is Zimmerman AND his wife lied to the judge. Technically, they formed a conspiracy!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well that explains it.
I always thought Yeah was a little fruity.
lol! Well son, I always knew you were a lot sh*tty!
Ken

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Negro teens are murdered by each other throughout the United States daily. It's only when white victims defend themsleves does the press and clowns like Jackson and sharpton show up for their slice of the spotlight pie.

Wrist Watch Crisco

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

He's a he that is not interested in your fat ugly foul smelling butt.

Do you think we don't know why you call everyone fat?

We all know you are an ugly, fat ass.
She's a big fat lesbo like youself!

You give fat lesbos a bad name, you know that?

I'm height/weight proportionate and in shape.

I very young and handsome too!

I also strong like bull!

I hung like horse and can go all night.

I call you fat because I know that you fat.

You fat lazy couch potato been staying up eating and posting all night.

Go on!

Demand another pound of flesh and eat youself another pound of bacon.

Oink! Oink!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then you MUST agree if it goes as far as a trial, Zimmerman will NOT be using "stand your ground" as a defense.
And remember... what isn't in doubt is Zimmerman AND his wife lied to the judge. Technically, they formed a conspiracy!
. Getting desperate aren't you girly? You can hope for your conspiracy fantasy because there's a better chance of that occurring than a murder conviction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! From your off the wall, idiotic nonsense, I'm sure it looks that way to you, son.
more bullshit from one ofthe phoniest gasbags on topix
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>. Getting desperate aren't you girly? You can hope for your conspiracy fantasy because there's a better chance of that occurring than a murder conviction.
lol! Not at all son. I have simply pointed out the facts on one side.

You have your version of "common sense" and opinion on yours!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> more bullshit from one ofthe phoniest gasbags on topix
lol! Why son? After all, it's your opinion you're inflating!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

<quoted text>
She's a big fat lesbo like youself!
You give fat lesbos a bad name, you know that?
I'm height/weight proportionate and in shape.
I very young and handsome too!
I also strong like bull!
I hung like horse and can go all night.
I call you fat because I know that you fat.
You fat lazy couch potato been staying up eating and posting all night.
Go on!
Demand another pound of flesh and eat youself another pound of bacon.
Oink! Oink!
lol! Well gee son....

Coupled with your known stupidity, you've aptly described yourself as the cyclops in "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why son? After all, it's your opinion you're inflating!
you continue to be a one trick pony slinging the same bullshit. YOU offer opinion just like everyone else .the facts you offer support not one iota of your speculations concerning the actual event.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Ken wrote:
Negro teens are murdered by each other throughout the United States daily. It's only when white victims defend themsleves does the press and clowns like Jackson and sharpton show up for their slice of the spotlight pie.
Yeah, been what 7 months since he was shot? Who knows how many have been buried on top of him. Hundreds I'd bet.

A median IQ should quickly wonder why those black reverends are so silent? Seems with such a huge national coverage of this shooting, they would keep the ball rolling, bringing attention to the common killing of black teens, every day, across the country. After all, their the ones leading the blacks in their causes.

It's laughable to watch 'em react the same way over and over again and not get a clue.

I see it as ignorant to focus on such a miniscule percentage of those non-blacks who kill black teens, when the reality is their killed far more by other blacks.

What kind of logic do they think on?
Wrist Watch Crisco

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>

lol!

Well gee son....

Coupled with your known stupidity, you've aptly described yourself as the cyclops in "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad!"
LOL!

I got my eye on you now!

You look sweet in you Kimono!

Be nice and I let you play with my horn!
Wrist Watch Crisco

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, been what 7 months since he was shot? Who knows how many have been buried on top of him. Hundreds I'd bet.
A median IQ should quickly wonder why those black reverends are so silent? Seems with such a huge national coverage of this shooting, they would keep the ball rolling, bringing attention to the common killing of black teens, every day, across the country. After all, their the ones leading the blacks in their causes.
It's laughable to watch 'em react the same way over and over again and not get a clue.
I see it as ignorant to focus on such a miniscule percentage of those non-blacks who kill black teens, when the reality is their killed far more by other blacks.
Race hustlers don't care about truth.
Wrist Watch Crisco

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
They cannot even acknowledge that these killings even take place at all let alone discuss ways to deal with them.

It all comes down to good parenting and family values.

This is the Republican solution.

Democrats can't get behind this concept because it demands individual responsibility and achievement.

That's not something that their constituants want to hear.

"Blame it on whitey" is more up to their speed.

It appeals to their racist nature.

It gets out the vote!

And it keeps people scared and easier to manipulate.
Cooter

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> you continue to be a one trick pony slinging the same bullshit. YOU offer opinion just like everyone else .the facts you offer support not one iota of your speculations concerning the actual event.
lol! That maybe, but you don't even have "one trick" son.

I simply stated the facts. You keep trying to interpret them the best way you can in Zimmerman's favor. Which is why you never attack the points, but the posters instead! This is why you claim "...you offer support not one iota of your speculations concerning the actual event." I do. It's you who offers nothing but personal speculation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Life Forum right now

Search the Life Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
With jury selection set to begin, self-defense ... 42 min Steve 4
Turkey Feeling Strain From Hosting Syrian Refugees 1 hr Van-Sevan 3
Fried brains and stomach soup on the menu at bu... 1 hr If Only 6
New Chiropractic Physician Joins the Staff at T... 1 hr Chiropractor from Chicago 10
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr suri clay 7,846
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 2 hr bensleys thoughts 1
MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift For Gay Center 3 hr Marcavage s Emission 25
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••