Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,441)

Showing posts 28,801 - 28,820 of65,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hahaaaa

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35418
Aug 14, 2012
 
1 down,

more on the way.

please, keep keepin'

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35419
Aug 14, 2012
 
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You moronic idiot I don't want to hang anyone. Why do you lie? I'm perfectly willing to let the judge and the Florida statutes determine his sentence.
I want Zimmerman to have a trial in a court of law. My opinion will have no bearing on the case. Even if I could sentence him, it would not be to such a barbaric fate.
All that jumping has rattled your brain. Guess your head is too large for the peanut sized brain in there jumping around.
Again, you lie.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35420
Aug 14, 2012
 
Uh oh.... Zimmerman may lose his second set of attorneys....

"
George Zimmerman running out of money for defense
By Marisol Bello, USA TODAY
Updated 3h 3m ago

Comments

Reprints & Permissions

The neighborhood watch volunteer who got worldwide attention and threats for fatally shooting an unarmed teen is living as a recluse, can go outside only in disguise and is running out of money for his defense, his attorney says.

The fund that George Zimmerman created online after his arrest in April on charges that he killed Trayvon Martin has fallen from $250,000 to $70,000, lawyer Mark O'Mara told USA TODAY.

The donations paid $100,000 for Zimmerman's bond, about $50,000 for security guards for him and his wife, Shelly, and about $30,000 for rent, utilities and other living expenses, O'Mara said.

Some of the balance has been designated for other expenses, and what is left probably won't cover experts and other costs of the case, the lawyer said. O'Mara said he hasn't been paid.

Zimmerman, 28, is charged with second-degree murder for shooting Trayvon, 17, on Feb. 26 after the two got into a fight in a gated complex of townhouses in Sanford, Fla...."

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35421
Aug 14, 2012
 
Justice wrote:
You need to get out more. Most logical people would know that you can't tell who the 'thug' is, just by looking at some pics.
Stereotyping and racism are the only reasons someone would say Martin is/was a 'thug' just by looking at his pic.
That's what got Zimmerman into this mess if you'll remember. He saw a black teen in a hoodie and assumed he was a criminal thug up to no good.
AMEN!

A "Thug" comes in all shapes, sizes, variations.

If you only look at someone's skin color and how they are dressed to discern whether or not they are a "Thug," then that reeks of racism.

There are many "Thugs" who are dressed in shirt and tie and speak the King's English quite well.

But they also murder, rob, steal, burn, rape, assault, kidnap, run guns, do drugs, etc. etc. etc.

Justice, you are so right..."most logical people would know that."

But that jerk isn't "logical" as most people are.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35422
Aug 14, 2012
 
Uh oh.... another "uh oh"....

So much for all the doofus' here who claim Zimmerman would use syg. Seems the attorneys have thrown it out the window and turned Zimmerman believers into liars...

"(AP) ORLANDO, Florida - The attorney for the man who shot and killed unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin said Monday he'll seek to get the case dismissed using a traditional self-defense argument and not the state's "stand your ground" statute.

Mark O'Mara, who is defending George Zimmerman against a second-degree murder charge in the fatal February shooting, said the traditional self-defense approach is appropriate because the facts suggest his client couldn't retreat from a beating Martin was giving him.

Zimmerman's attorneys had said last week that they would use Florida's controverial "stand your ground" law, which allows people to use deadly force - rather than retreat - if they believe their lives are in danger.

"The facts don't seem to support a 'stand your ground' defense," O'Mara said...."

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35423
Aug 14, 2012
 
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you lie.
YOU LIE!

We don't need you to do that.

LYING Thug Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35425
Aug 14, 2012
 
Yeah wrote:
Uh oh.... another "uh oh"....

So much for all the doofus' here who claim Zimmerman would use syg. Seems the attorneys have thrown it out the window and turned Zimmerman believers into liars...

"(AP) ORLANDO, Florida - The attorney for the man who shot and killed unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin said Monday he'll seek to get the case dismissed using a traditional self-defense argument and not the state's "stand your ground" statute.

Mark O'Mara, who is defending George Zimmerman against a second-degree murder charge in the fatal February shooting, said the traditional self-defense approach is appropriate because the facts suggest his client couldn't retreat from a beating Martin was giving him.

Zimmerman's attorneys had said last week that they would use Florida's controverial "stand your ground" law, which allows people to use deadly force - rather than retreat - if they believe their lives are in danger.

"The facts don't seem to support a 'stand your ground' defense," O'Mara said...."
Play it again, Yeah...

"The facts don't seem to support a 'stand your ground' defense," O'Mara said...."

"The facts don't seem to support a 'stand your ground' defense," O'Mara said...."

"The facts don't seem to support a 'stand your ground' defense," O'Mara said...."

"The facts don't seem to support a 'stand your ground' defense," O'Mara said...."

"The facts don't seem to support a 'stand your ground' defense," O'Mara said...."

"The facts don't seem to support a 'stand your ground' defense," O'Mara said...."

"The facts don't seem to support a 'stand your ground' defense," O'Mara said...."

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35426
Aug 14, 2012
 
Yeah wrote:
Uh oh.... Zimmerman may lose his second set of attorneys....
"
George Zimmerman running out of money for defense
By Marisol Bello, USA TODAY
Updated 3h 3m ago
Comments
Reprints & Permissions
The neighborhood watch volunteer who got worldwide attention and threats for fatally shooting an unarmed teen is living as a recluse, can go outside only in disguise and is running out of money for his defense, his attorney says.
The fund that George Zimmerman created online after his arrest in April on charges that he killed Trayvon Martin has fallen from $250,000 to $70,000, lawyer Mark O'Mara told USA TODAY.
The donations paid $100,000 for Zimmerman's bond, about $50,000 for security guards for him and his wife, Shelly, and about $30,000 for rent, utilities and other living expenses, O'Mara said.
Some of the balance has been designated for other expenses, and what is left probably won't cover experts and other costs of the case, the lawyer said. O'Mara said he hasn't been paid.
Zimmerman, 28, is charged with second-degree murder for shooting Trayvon, 17, on Feb. 26 after the two got into a fight in a gated complex of townhouses in Sanford, Fla...."
He originally collected around $250,000 long before his attorney set up his begging site and before his parents set up theirs. WTH has happened to all the donations that have poured in since then?

He has been living like a millionaire. Before the taxpayers have to fund his defense he should be required to produce proof of how he spent every dollar.

If he can't afford this "pro bono" attorney he must be saving money to flee the country.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35427
Aug 14, 2012
 
Yeah, you beat me to that running out of money "UH OH" I see now.

Surely, with Thug Zimmerman involved, there will be many more "uh oh's"!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35428
Aug 14, 2012
 
$50,000 for living expenses for a few months is pretty high for a man who was on food stamps and financial aid before he murdered Trayvon.

Come on you guys, send the poor man money he has developed expensive tastes. Murder changes a man.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35430
Aug 14, 2012
 
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He originally collected around $250,000 long before his attorney set up his begging site and before his parents set up theirs. WTH has happened to all the donations that have poured in since then?
He has been living like a millionaire. Before the taxpayers have to fund his defense he should be required to produce proof of how he spent every dollar.
If he can't afford this "pro bono" attorney he must be saving money to flee the country.
I noticed it sort of froze when it approached $250k.

Apparently the believers and donations stopped when paid attorneys stepped in!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35431
Aug 14, 2012
 
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Yeah, you beat me to that running out of money "UH OH" I see now.
Surely, with Thug Zimmerman involved, there will be many more "uh oh's"!
He's certainly running out of options....

... and it would appear his supporters are certainly running away as well. Apparently they can't take Zimmerman's attorney calling them liars. After all, he's no longer going to "stand his ground."

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35432
Aug 14, 2012
 
Romney/Ryan are going to win.

"Stuff's gettin better all the time"

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35433
Aug 14, 2012
 
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
With each passing post you reveal the person you really are. You want to show someone something! HA! You are a funny Idiot!
You cannot show anyone anything but how stupid you are. Anyone can say Thug Zimmerman is GUILTY, just like loons like you can say he's not guilty or innocent.
It means absolutely Nothing! It only matters what the jury says. They are the only ones who can pronounce Thug Zimmerman as GUILTY or not guilty.
Watch this:
I say Thug Zimmerman is GUILTY of murder based on the evidence!
What happened, FOOL? Did the state of Florida arrest his ass? Well????
NO they didn't. Because I cannot pronounce him GUILTY. Only a jury can, you Idiot. I can say he's GUILTY all day long. It means nothing to the state of Florida.
You are a Moronic Fool. That's a special Fool who deserves no sympathy for the Foolish state that he/she is in.
You have reached a level on this thread that was achieved only by the likes of the Resident Pervert and Bronach the LIAR. Congrats, you Moronic Fool.
You are quite a foil for me. What else you got, Fool? Don't be shy.
Moronic GUILTY Thug Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
YAWN.

Did you say something?

Certainly nothing worth hearing!

Make more wordy proclamations! Call more people "fools"!

You only make yourself look like the pompous ass you are!

Enjoy your "persona non grata" status, lying liberal loser!

Don't worry, though! Curly and Larry, um, Zazz and Yeah will keep you company!
traycistsblomi

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35435
Aug 15, 2012
 
ah the shrill cries of desparation.

haha, zim's gonna walk, cnts.

more on the way, please keep on keepin'

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35436
Aug 15, 2012
 
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He's certainly running out of options....

... and it would appear his supporters are certainly running away as well. Apparently they can't take Zimmerman's attorney calling them liars. After all, he's no longer going to "stand his ground."
A certain turn of events.

O'Mara finally came to his senses that he ain't getting a new judge, so SYG is not a good idea for Club Thug Zim. It never was!

He's got one more last gasp to get a new judge, as the appeals court hears his claim but O'Mara sees the handwriting on the wall. It says:

NO NEW JUDGE, MR. PRO BONO!

The part that disturbed O'Mara the most was "pro bono."

Oh well, there's always another client if he wants to make money, cause the Zimmerduds ain't giving anymore to the slush fund!

It's all about the Benjamins. Those Fools ain't heard...there's already been a movie bout that and it didn't turn out too good for those involved!

So goes the movie, so goes reality!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35437
Aug 15, 2012
 
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>YAWN.

Did you say something?

Certainly nothing worth hearing!

Make more wordy proclamations! Call more people "fools"!

You only make yourself look like the pompous ass you are!

Enjoy your "persona non grata" status, lying liberal loser!

Don't worry, though! Curly and Larry, um, Zazz and Yeah will keep you company!
No one is forcing you to read any of my posts. And stop disparaging your fellow posters!

We don't need you to do that!

You a real pest Fool, like a mosquito after a thunderstorm. You carrying one of those diseases too? Most mosquitoes that irritate humans end up in not so great a way.

Stop being a mosquito! I be trying to sip me a glass of cold sweet tea with a hint of lemon as I enjoy the sunshine and breeze and then all of a sudden you appear out of nowhere!

We don't need you to do that!

Don't pull a Thug Zimmerman. You'd better listen to me!

We don't need you to do that!

Understand?

We don't need you to do that!

He-Done-Did-That Thug Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Buck Cluster

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35438
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Fat woman in black ho-down clusterf**k gets her bare a$$ tasered.

Woof!

Ohh that smell!

Must sign in to watch!

Graphic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Buck Cluster

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35439
Aug 15, 2012
 
Let's try this again!

Fat woman in black ho-down clusterf**k gets her bare a$$ tasered.

Woof!

Ohh that smell!

Must sign in to watch!

Graphic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Primate Behavior

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35440
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Instructional video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,801 - 28,820 of65,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••