Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
28,801 - 28,820 of 65,982 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is forcing you to read any of my posts. And stop disparaging your fellow posters!
We don't need you to do that!
You a real pest Fool, like a mosquito after a thunderstorm. You carrying one of those diseases too? Most mosquitoes that irritate humans end up in not so great a way.
Stop being a mosquito! I be trying to sip me a glass of cold sweet tea with a hint of lemon as I enjoy the sunshine and breeze and then all of a sudden you appear out of nowhere!
Don't pull a Thug Zimmerman. You'd better listen to me!
Understand?
He-Done-Did-That Thug Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Listen to you? I would not buy a newspaper from you, moron!

What you imagine is a sweet tea is probably a Colt 45 Malt Liquor as you sit on a tire in the weed infested parking lot on the edge of Birmingham, AL.

You have proven you have no content, no intelligence, no point and no common sense.

And you are the creme of the liberal crop, so what does that say about Zazz and Yeah!

The only one following you is a city worker with a shovel because you are a horses ass and about to spew what you always do again!
Miss Parker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Parking lot boondoggle.

LOL!

&fe ature=related

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>O'Mara's trying anything he can think of short of actually going to trial. And since the money tap is slowly disappearing, so goes those options.

The longer O'Mara pushes off the trial, the more it appears the state has a better case at SOMETHING regarding Martin's killing.

And Zimmerman and his wife aren't helping their cases either.
That is correct. The well is running dry and the options are fewer and fewer!

Team Thug Zimmerman are just doing what dumb criminals do...incriminating themselves.

Thug Zimmerman should just accept a plea of 10 years, do his time and get on with his life. There are many programs for felons once they leave prison. I think in New York they give you a bus ticket and that's it.

Maybe Florida offers more. Maybe a train ticket.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to you? I would not buy a newspaper from you, moron!

What you imagine is a sweet tea is probably a Colt 45 Malt Liquor as you sit on a tire in the weed infested parking lot on the edge of Birmingham, AL.

You have proven you have no content, no intelligence, no point and no common sense.

And you are the creme of the liberal crop, so what does that say about Zazz and Yeah!

The only one following you is a city worker with a shovel because you are a horses ass and about to spew what you always do again!
Don't write another post like that.

Look here mosquito Idiot, of you gonna respond to me...you need to start using a softer tone. And I'm going to have you start addressing me in a more formal way. You getting to cozy in your manner of speaking to me.

Let's see...

YOU start addressing me as
koz

Shippingport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
O'Mara's trying anything he can think of short of actually going to trial. And since the money tap is slowly disappearing, so goes those options.
The longer O'Mara pushes off the trial, the more it appears the state has a better case at SOMETHING regarding Martin's killing.
Maybe bleeding on the grass can be prosecuted as littering.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to you? I would not buy a newspaper from you, moron!

You start addressing me as...

Your Regally Royal Truth-Teller.

Yes, that's it. That's how YOU address me. Only you, you Moronic Idiot.

And next time I need you to tell me anything, I'll let you know what you can tell me and when you can tell me and how you can tell me.

Got that, mosquito?

Can't have you running around here thinking you can talk to me like I'm some Tom, Dick or Harry! I'm your Truth-Teller, commissioned by TRUTH!

Don't you know? Stop being a Fool, Fool!

Don't you have to get off to work? You need to leave productive members of society alone while you be playing with your skull substance.

No-Substance Thug Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Redbone Redbud

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Ahh!

Here's one!

&fe ature=related
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

koz wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe bleeding on the grass can be prosecuted as littering.
Well, since he's not going to use syg as a defense, it opens the HOA to civil lawsuits as well.

Zimmerman has now thrown the place he lives in (or used to) under the bus.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

<quoted text>
Don't write another post like that.
Look here mosquito Idiot, of you gonna respond to me...you need to start using a softer tone. And I'm going to have you start addressing me in a more formal way. You getting to cozy in your manner of speaking to me.
Let's see...
YOU start addressing me as
Poor, deluded liberal loon!

As if you had ANY power or control over ANYTHING!

You cannot even control your own body functions!

Look at the sh!t you spew from your brain and mouth!

You don't need me to do what? Introduce common sense and logic into your rainbow and unicorn fantasy world?

Anytime you want to try and swat this "mosquito", let me know!

But you don't have the spine to try something like that.

You just hide in your grandma's basement, making your lofty pronouncements and projecting your foolishness on others, to the applause of your flying monkeys Zazz and Yeah!

Impotent liberal.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

<quoted text>
You start addressing me as...
Your Regally Royal Truth-Teller.
Yes, that's it. That's how YOU address me. Only you, you Moronic Idiot.
And next time I need you to tell me anything, I'll let you know what you can tell me and when you can tell me and how you can tell me.
Got that, mosquito?
Can't have you running around here thinking you can talk to me like I'm some Tom, Dick or Harry! I'm your Truth-Teller, commissioned by TRUTH!
Don't you know? Stop being a Fool, Fool!
Don't you have to get off to work? You need to leave productive members of society alone while you be playing with your skull substance.
No-Substance Thug Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
You control NOTHING, Piss Ant.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

SCJ/DD...
who needs tissues?
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

what is that huge disgusting growth on your big fat zazz ?
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
You control NOTHING, Piss Ant.
Yo' pissface, you are a lowly pea brain racist monkey that is too stupid tp relize he is too stupid. Now try to control that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
what is that huge disgusting growth on your big fat zazz ?
<quoted text>
Yo' pissface, is that huge disgusting bump coming out of your monkey azz? Oh, it is your head.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
traycistsblowmi

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

http://www.cafemom.com/articles/in_the_news/1...

"There's no "happy" ending to this story. But it might teach everyone a lesson about using fists instead of the law."

"Saturday night, an off-duty police officer was riding down the street on his motorcycle when apparently a little girl darted out from nowhere in front of his bike. He intentionally "ditched" the bike in an effort to avoid hitting her, but it was too late. His bike slammed into 4-year-old Taniyah Middleton, as well as her 18-year-old cousin, who had run out to help her.

The cop, despite being injured himself, reportedly began trying to help the little girl. This is when the girl's father, Christopher Middleton, ran out of a nearby restaurant, saw the scene, and began taking out his fury on the man who had hurt his daughter.

Reportedly the man identified himself as a police officer, but the infuriated man just kept pummeling. Then the 18-year-old cousin joined in. About to lose consciousness from the beating, the cop pulled out his gun and fired, killing the father."

it's very cut and dry:

1.) attack somebody

2.) get popped

3.) tough shiittt

people have a right to walk around,

to LOOK AT you,

and even to ask you questions,

if you don't like it, walk away, or stand there and don't answer them.

attacking them gets you popped, legally.

words are words, punches are not words.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Stink Finger wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right!
I bet she can't even control her own bowels.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rNY_-C_Pb0gXX
Yo' pissfinger, you are a fine one to speak about bowels when your stupid name is stink finger. Your name comes from the fact that you could not control your bowels ya' stupid COONsevative yard monkey..
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to you? I would not buy a newspaper from you, moron!
Yo' Jeff Teab@st@rd, you cannot read ya' racist moron. You have proven that you do not have enough brains to change your mind. You are still the queen tranny of the stupid COONservative yard monkeys.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

hey crisco

how old is your mom zazz in doggie years ?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissfinger, you are a fine one to speak about bowels when your stupid name is stink finger. Your name comes from the fact that you could not control your bowels ya' stupid COONsevative yard monkey..
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Ha!

You got 'em good!!!!

Good laugh!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, is that huge disgusting bump coming out of your monkey azz? Oh, it is your head.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, that's her head alright!

That Judy is a nasty, stinking Idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••