Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
23,801 - 23,820 of 65,640 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Ambrosialtruth wrote:
The tape of Zimmermans walk through incriminated him even more.
I wonder why the Zimmerman supporters aren't jumping all over it and claiming discrimination and bias by the msm?

Oh that's right.... it actually supports what they reported!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Black 8 My Angus 5 wrote:
And they are moving towards Romney in droves!
To be sure: Romney has the bigot vote, and everyone who has ever dodged the draft.

But the USA is fortunate that there are fewer and fewer pieces of garbage like yourself and you make up but a tiny faction of the population and most of you are too lazy to vote.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Jack Black wrote:
REAl Justice For Zimmerman!!!!!!!!!
Donate to help him fight the racist race baiters!!!!1
He'll need at least one million $$ more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
Its very interesting that many ghetto rats and/or their sympathizers on this bog are out to lynch Zimmerman, no matter what. Reminds me of what the KKK used to do to black people in the past.
Right- funny how it is the thug Zimmerman supporters here that are so comfortable using N followed by combinations of **'s and @@ but they aren't the racists...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey hyena!
I thought you was killed during a hyena attack!
You still kicking I see.
Shucks!
lol! Of course son! Unlike you, some us have to do things for the country love.

Enjoy the life and fruits of our efforts we provide you. No thanks is necessary.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Excellent post!
They have to stir the pot to make whites feel guilty.
It is their main strategy.
It the only way they can get Obama reelected.
Guilty white liberals put him in office.
An informed electorate will send him back to his ill gotten home in Chicago.
4 MORE MONTHS!
lol! You must hate Herman Melville.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't worry!
They can't shut me up.
All they silly a$$s can do is report me.
The mods are getting tired of these clowns anyway.
All they do is post they hate filled vile and then they report me.
Let em keep on reporting.
lol! Of course we can't shut you up son.

In MY country, free speech is allowed.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>as are you.
Excuse me?
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

If Zimmerman straddled Martin and restrained his hands away from his body after he shot him in the heart,(because he felt him hitting him with something in his hands) why when the police arrived were Martin's hands 'under' his body?
Also, why would Zimmerman think Martin only 'heard' the shot when he claims after pulling his firearm, aiming, and shooting, Martin leaned back and said 'you got me'. No wonder the defense didn't want all this out. The more evidence that's released, the bigger the holes in Zimmerman's story get. He needs to plead out now before he falls in one of those holes for life.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Ambrosialtruth wrote:
The tape of Zimmermans walk through incriminated him even more.
Everything that will come out in future discovery will incriminate him more and more. That's why O'Mara is fighting so hard to h ave everything sealed.

No need, his supporters are blind to reason. Blind to facts.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask George how that's working out about now for him.
George is alive so it is working out better for him than his assailant.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Lawyers react to George Zimmerman re-enactment video

George Zimmerman re-enacts his scuffle with Trayvon Martin for Sanford police the day after he shot and killed the 17-year-old - Monday, Feb. 27, 2012.

Last Updated: Friday, June 22, 2012 @ 05:41AM

SANFORD --
Attorneys on both sides of the case against George Zimmerman got a chance to see new video of him re-enacting the night he shot Trayvon Martin, and both said they believe it helps their case.

The lawyers for both Zimmerman and the Martin family spoke Thursday on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" about what weight they believe the re-enactment video holds.

The videos, released late Wednesday by George Zimmerman's legal team, show him at the scene in Sanford the day after he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, retracing the scuffle he said he had with the teen for police investigators.

The Martins' attorney, Benjamin Crump, told Piers Morgan he saw a clear contradiction between what Zimmerman said in the videos, and what he said in his written statement (pdf).

"If we can't believe what he's saying from day one, how can we believe anything else after he's talked to lawyers and family members?" said Crump. "His credibility is the issue here, and that's the most important thing, because Trayvon Martin isn't here to tell us his version of what happened."

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, struck back, saying there's a lot more to look at than these videos.

"You need to look at the forensic evidence, the injuries to both the parties, the witness statements, the tape that talks about, or on it has the person screaming help for more than 45 seconds," said O'Mara. "I think when you look at all, and some, which is supposed to happen, that the attacks on Mr. Zimmerman's credibility are going to pale in comparison to the undeniable, objective evidence."

George Zimmerman remains locked up in the Seminole County Jail, charged with second-degree murder for the death of Trayvon Martin.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that will come out in future discovery will incriminate him more and more. That's why O'Mara is fighting so hard to h ave everything sealed.
No need, his supporters are blind to reason. Blind to facts.
you fat old heffer

all you are is a hayburner
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Justice wrote:
If Zimmerman straddled Martin and restrained his hands away from his body after he shot him in the heart,(because he felt him hitting him with something in his hands) why when the police arrived were Martin's hands 'under' his body?
Also, why would Zimmerman think Martin only 'heard' the shot when he claims after pulling his firearm, aiming, and shooting, Martin leaned back and said 'you got me'. No wonder the defense didn't want all this out. The more evidence that's released, the bigger the holes in Zimmerman's story get. He needs to plead out now before he falls in one of those holes for life.
Why couldn't his hands be under his body? Further why couldn't Martin say "you got me"after being shot?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sure: Romney has the bigot vote, and everyone who has ever dodged the draft.
But the USA is fortunate that there are fewer and fewer pieces of garbage like yourself and you make up but a tiny faction of the population and most of you are too lazy to vote.
Veterans, about 13 percent of the adult population and consisting mostly of older men, support Mitt Romney over Barack Obama for president by 58 percent to 34 percent, while nonveterans give Obama a four-percentage-point edge, according to Gallup.

Read more on Newsmax.com : Gallup: Romney Takes Huge Lead Among Veterans over Obama
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Black 8, how could you miss it? I wasn't referring to an innocent man. I was referring to George Zimmerman.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

According to Jon Gutmacher, criminal defense lawyer and Florida firearms law expert, as of Thursday June 22, there is still no evidence for probable cause to arrest George Zimmerman and he predicts "the case will be dismissed at a proper motion at some time in the future -- and if not -- that decision will be reversed on appeal."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So what you been doing hyena?
Licking you hyena wounds?
I make my own life.
You can lick you own fruit.
I don't want any.
lol! Sure, son, sure.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Justice triumphs again!

Sandusky Guilty!!!!!

It's been a good week for Justice.

First, Mr. Lee is rightfully fired.

Now, Sandusky is found guilty.

Justice 2 Evil 0
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

<quoted text>
Yeah laugh it up funny boy!
What does that have to do about anything?
Don't like the polling results eh?
Don't work youself into a frenzy.
The night is young and I hear hyena's out there.
lol! I could care less son.

What's funny is you're an idiot and you really do enjoy that role!

I love this comedy channel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••