First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cari girl

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Mar 6, 2012
smarterthanu01 wrote:
White women are trash. Why would any white woman leave their own race of men who have for the most part more financial stability,education, morals,family loyalty,and rarely have been in the penal system to be with a nappy headed negro man? The majority of black men dont want to get educated or stay out of jail not to mention they hav a bunch of nappy headed ass children by various women! The black men is a ho and so is the white woman who can lower herself to screw, oh did I say screw, I meant date them. Look at the statistics what Im saying is true look at the facts: The black man is an uneducated donkey! Lol. I NEVER will date one its humiliating, and Im bi-racial with two Bachelor degrees. You white women can have that trash, its the biggest disappointment in history. I ll take the educated white man who purchases the land over the land rover any day! Enough said.
I date a black male and I'm a white women. I am not trashy and I am very educated. My boyfriend takes very good care of me. I've been with white guys and the treat me like dirt. I love the guy I'm with not because of the color of his skin but because of who he is inside.
Cari Girl

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Mar 6, 2012
There is NOTHING wrong with being a white woman and dating a black man. I Love my boyfriend more than anything and he takes very well care of me. I'm not trashy nor ghetto, I'm very educated who fell in love with the greatest guy in the world who just happens to be black. No where in the bible does it say that blacks and whites shouldn't be together however, it does state not to judge which is exactly what you close minded people are doing.
HOW CORRECT SAYS

Toms River, NJ

#26 May 10, 2012
very true.
Eatsh_twhitey

Spring Valley, CA

#28 Aug 2, 2012
Cari Girl wrote:
I Love my boyfriend more than anything and he takes VERY WELL CARE OF ME.[/quote]
It's actually, "He takes care of me very well." You're not as educated as you think.
[quote]No where in the bible does it say that blacks and whites shouldn't be together; however, it does state not to judge which is exactly what you close-minded people are doing.
I've also added the semicolon and hyphen for you. You're welcome.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#29 Jan 4, 2013
of coarse they do, it's even more sad when they wanna get back with a white man
jealous much

Anonymous Proxy

#30 Jan 5, 2013
Can't you people find anything else to complain about? You little dicked pathetic boys crying about who gets what girl. You don't own these women, and you never will. It seems to really annoy so very many egotistical men whenever a woman of any color dares to think for herself - gasp! How dare they!
Maybe, just maybe...they just aren't into you???
Get over it??? Yes, try that
Appalled at the ignorance

Lombard, IL

#31 Apr 2, 2013
pisst of at white women wrote:
all you race mixers are trash and this nasty shit is desroying this country with your librule ways and no respect or no maroles and yes white women have became very trashy and all of your annesesters would disown you all I will never stick my d__k in american women again and if I do only if she is pure and not dated blacks mexicans or any other then white people
How is somebody who dates outside of their race trash? You love who you love. Also, as somebody who dates outside of my race or inside of my race because I judge NOBODY and will date who I want to date, I find it ironic you consider me trash and yet you cannot even spell. Basically, somebody who loves everybody and is an educated individual without discrimination is trashy, but somebody who can't spell, curses and uses ignorant statements is not?

The word is "pissed," not pisst. Liberal, not "librule." Morals, not "maroles." Become, not "became." Ancestors, not "annesesters." Than, not "then."

It's alright, we educated white women with degrees, good jobs, homes and black boyfriends wouldn't date you anyways. Some of us have standards, like knowing how to spell better than a first grader.
Appalled at the ignorance

Florence, AL

#32 Apr 6, 2013
Quote:

"It's alright, we educated white women with degrees, good jobs, homes and black boyfriends wouldn't date you anyways."

I know the above is only part of what you said but it is also the most popular reason (not all mind you but most) younger blacks lower their standards enough to date white women.

BTW, I am a black man that has an education that puts most to shame and yes, that includes "you educated white women".

Most black men date white women because white women are not as likely to have 5 or 6 children, they are more likely as you said "to be educated, have a home and a job" and not as likely to live in government housing and so on.....

Having said all that I will say that I had rather have a woman of color any day of the week over one of you white women that are so lonely as to date someone even though they are with you for no other reason than to live off you like you are a government grant.

LOL....good luck in love. You will need it.

Bottom line:

We should keep the black race pure by not mixing the races.

If more black men would get off their ass and work we would not have this conversation.
Peter Carmen

Glendale Heights, IL

#35 May 16, 2013
On television, and in advertisements, the networks/sponsors are pairing white women with black guys more and more. And oh, yes, not at all do you see black women with white men. Coincidence? HARDLY!

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#37 Sep 2, 2014
Gss99 wrote:
When I see a white woman with a black man, I just think that the woman can't get a white boyfriend. Do you know how pathetic you white women look when you are dating a black man?
Not able to get white men?!?! lol. Tons of white guys wanted sum but I just prefer black men. It's men like you that piss and moan on this site that are pathetic

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#38 Thursday Nov 20
Mama Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Not able to get white men?!?! lol. Tons of white guys wanted sum but I just prefer black men. It's men like you that piss and moan on this site that are pathetic
You're probably some overweight beach whale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dietrich's: potato pancakes, bacon-wrapped brat... 45 min martheu 1
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 2 hr attai1 29
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 3 hr DRUGDAEGUTHAIDEBD... 24
More than 4 million people watched 1st dog tele... 3 hr bud 1
Santa's real workshop: the city in China that m... 4 hr RayH 1
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 5 hr georgie 8,768
Hundreds of festive gifts donated to young pati... 8 hr William 1
More from around the web