On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

May 4, 2009 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: seattletimes.nwsource.com

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Comments (Page 20)

Showing posts 381 - 400 of1,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#499
Jun 27, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Angry Tea Party Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop your crying. Everybody needs to do some belt tightening. America cannot afford all those entitlements anymore. Join a Tea Party movement and stop your crying. Everybody needs to pull their own weight from now on.
joining a tea party mvmt. is like coming to your wits end.
HELP!!!!!!!rescue me from my self.
get a life

Larkspur, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#500
Jul 3, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

2

some people are just soo damn ignorant.. stay walking around screaming deport them. Why dont you find out where you came from cuz this is there land sweety. dont ever for get it!!
WHITE PEOPLE! hate to see other people happy.
whitey mcwhite

Altoona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#501
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Mexicans cut my lawn paint my house and clean my shitter
Crash Dummy

Willows, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#502
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

PSYKO ONE 915 wrote:
Why does there have to be so much racisim in the world?
Use the holiday to round up illegal aliens, get em while they're drunk as they should be easier to catch.
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503
Jul 9, 2012
 
Any reason to get drunk, eat that crap they call food,play that obnoxious music and yell into the middle of the night ... ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
America Gentleman Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#504
Jul 9, 2012
 
Crash Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the holiday to round up illegal aliens, get em while they're drunk as they should be easier to catch.
True, they ran on their knees, and easier to catch and tie down like you do with cattle.

Since: Sep 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#505
Jul 9, 2012
 
whitey mcwhite wrote:
Mexicans cut my lawn paint my house and clean my shitter
Gloop?
Jorge

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#506
Jul 10, 2012
 
Vern W Leathers wrote:
Any reason to get drunk, eat that crap they call food,play that obnoxious music and yell into the middle of the night ... ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Cucurrucucu Paloma

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#507
Jul 10, 2012
 
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Cucurrucucu Paloma
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You're a dingus.
Angry American

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#508
Jul 10, 2012
 
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Cucurrucucu Paloma
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How come none of them look like the ugly Mexicans we see around here?
Jorge

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#509
Jul 10, 2012
 
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>
How come none of them look like the ugly Mexicans we see around here?
I said the same thing to myself when I arrived here. I was disillusioned and disappointed at what I found .
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#510
Jul 10, 2012
 
Who cares about other Latinos , alot of them are mixed with monkeys cause slaves would run away. besides only la gente have claims to these lands. Other Latinos can cry me a river for all we care. they need to bow to the War Eagle , especially the ricans biggest sellouts they will be the first to be shipped to africa and parts of europe.,then the lacky cubans , but some can stay.,
Kevin

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#511
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Wow, you guys hate mexicans as much as the rest of the country. cool.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#512
Jul 10, 2012
 
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>
How come none of them look like the ugly Mexicans we see around here?
You have to go to the stripper clubs to find them.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#513
Jul 10, 2012
 
Lourdes wrote:
5 de Mayo is remembered in Mexico as the battle of Puebla when in those days ancient Mexico was being attacked in a town called puebla by the British and the French the battle was won by the mexican Indians and the French and British left. 5 de Mayo is remembered but not celebrated in Mexico. 5 de Mayo is only celebrated in some parts of the USA mostly the southern states and western states of the USA. Some of the North eastern states don't celebrate 5 de Mayo.
The reason why Mexico does not celebrate 5 de Mayo because it is not the Independance in Mexico it is only consider a day to remember for those that died and fought that war.
Independece in Mexico is September 16 when the Mexicans won their independence from spain.
Here in the USA it is a big celebration among other cultures besides Mexicans and Americans. Most people don't even know what 5 de Mayo is.
I am a white American,I do not know or care about Cinco de mayo Frankly you people shouldn't celebrate another Country's holiday in America. It shows your disrespect for the Country that takes care of you.
El Guero Mas Chingon

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#514
Jul 10, 2012
 
AA McCoy wrote:
Who cares about other Latinos , alot of them are mixed with monkeys cause slaves would run away. besides only la gente have claims to these lands. Other Latinos can cry me a river for all we care. they need to bow to the War Eagle , especially the ricans biggest sellouts they will be the first to be shipped to africa and parts of europe.,then the lacky cubans , but some can stay.,
All of them are mixed with monkeys and the only war eagle that counts is the American Bald Eagle. It kicks ass and keeps the brown, troglodyte crumb grubbbers in their proper place. The only thing lower than a border-jumper is a wannabe-gringo, sellout, trucker's boy-toy who changes his name from Petro to aa mccoy and other things to try to brown nose us gringo mas chingones to gain acceptance. Just keep my privvy clean while you cry your river, Petro.
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#515
Jul 10, 2012
 
El Guero Mas Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them are mixed with monkeys and the only war eagle that counts is the American Bald Eagle. It kicks ass and keeps the brown, troglodyte crumb grubbbers in their proper place. The only thing lower than a border-jumper is a wannabe-gringo, sellout, trucker's boy-toy who changes his name from Petro to aa mccoy and other things to try to brown nose us gringo mas chingones to gain acceptance. Just keep my privvy clean while you cry your river, Petro.
Stop crying already Im not the Great Petro.
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#516
Jul 10, 2012
 
Blacks, illegals, Homosexuals... they`re all so disgusting. But blacks are the worst.
Kevin

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#517
Jul 10, 2012
 
Hey, fellow klansman, you forgot to mention the jews. I have to say, my top of the list is mexicans.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#518
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kevin wrote:
Hey, fellow klansman, you forgot to mention the jews. I have to say, my top of the list is mexicans.
It goes like this;
muslims number 1, mexicans number 2 and klansman number 3. Yes the "klansman", they are as radical as the muslim and as stupid as the mexican. And they dress funny too like the muslim!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of1,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••