President Obama honors fallen soldiers

May 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

President Barack Obama lays a commemorative wreath during a ceremony on Memorial Day at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery on May 28, 2012 in Arlington, Virginia.

Comments
161 - 176 of 176 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Trailer parks in DC?
If not, they'll build some for all that underpaid labor they're going to need...:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Justa me wrote:
<quoted text>
As my DI used to say: Listen up Meathead......(AKA Harvey)
Significantly, the plan calls for increases between 30 percent to 78 percent in Tricare annual premiums for the first year. After that, the plan will impose five-year increases ranging from 94 percent to 345 percent—more than 3 times current levels.
According to congressional assessments, a retired Army colonel with a family currently paying $460 a year for health care will pay $2,048.
The new plan hits active duty personnel by increasing co-payments for pharmaceuticals and eliminating incentives for using generic drugs.
Veterans will also be hit with a new annual fee for a program called Tricare for Life, on top of the monthly premiums they already pay, while some benefits will become “means-tested” in the manner of a social program – treating them like welfare instead of benefits for military service. Naturally, this is all timed to begin next year and “avoid upsetting military voters in a presidential election year,” according to critics.
Since you are probably a panzied out lib-retard that hasn't learned enough to graduate grade school yet(DI humor) soooooo here is the link: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php...
"Darn, I hate leading a liberal to knowledge, cause I can't make em learn."
Mostly vaguely-worded stuff about PROPOSALS for healthcare, and reported on a far-right website. I'm pretty dubious about this, but IF it's real, let me make my position clear: I oppose healthcare cuts, or cost increases, for military personnel. PERIOD. Cuts in defense should not take the form of increased healthcare costs for personnel.

And as to Obama and healthcare, I'm already disappointed by his 'reform' and don't support it. A national single-payer system, one which would apply to service members as well, would save us all a lot of time and money and make sure EVERYONE is insured.

One note: didn't the GOP agree to those spending cuts as part of their deficit-reduction deal?

Final note: If you're trying to persuade someone, you MIGHT want to lay off the childish personal insults until AFTER they reject what you're saying. Maybe that's why you can't "make 'em learn," huh, boss man?:)
America Is Not The Same

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

New Unemployment figurers out.

Odumbo in trouble again

Unemployment is at 8.2% Up since last months figures.

With unemployment rising Odumbo will receive an eviction notice in November

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

US economy added 69K jobs in May, fewest in a year, unemployment up. There are just some things Obama’s lies can’t hide. 8.2%.......or real numbers 14.8%.
Obama heads out of town for six fundraisers... WELL WE KNOW WHAT HE WON’T TALK ABOUT………..HIS DISMAL RECORD.

Bill Clinton Praises Romney's 'Sterling Business Career'...

OBAMA TELLS DONORS:'SECOND TERM TO REDO HEALTHCARE'...I can squeeze a few more taxes and exemptions in for my donors.

From prison, Rezko silent on Obama, talks Blago...TONY DON’T WANT TO RECEIVE A DEAD FISH WRAPPED IN NEWSPAPER.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

FALSH: Cons still offering NO solutions or specifics.

rugby foreign policy: He'll let us know after the neo-cons are finished shoving their talking points up his
mor(m)on poopchute.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Feds demand Florida halt non-citizen voter purge...HOLDER DEMANDS FLORIDA STOP TAKING ILLEGALS OFF VOTER ROLLS…………………….these clowns haven’t a clue.

Obama's foreign policy is rewarding the enemy.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Lies Spambot wrote:
Feds demand Florida halt non-citizen voter purge...HOLDER DEMANDS FLORIDA STOP TAKING ILLEGALS OFF VOTER ROLLS…………………….these clowns haven’t a clue.
Obama's foreign policy is rewarding the enemy.
I'm calling you out as a liar. Show evidence that:

Holder said what you claim he said

Obama's foreign policy is somehow "rewarding the enemy." And name the enemy you're talking about.

Do it....NOW.
Justa me

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling you out as a liar. Show evidence that:
Holder said what you claim he said
Obama's foreign policy is somehow "rewarding the enemy." And name the enemy you're talking about.
Do it....NOW.
Harvey yet again you are mistaken. Department Of Justice Tells Florida To Stop Purging Voter Rolls ...http://www.huffingtonpost.c om/2012/05/31/florida-voter-pu rge_n_1561137.html
Note Harvey that is a VERY LIBERAL umber left-wing web site.
Harvey what part of ILLEGAL aliens don't you understand? They are a true enemy. Why do you think USCS, HSA and local police are doing on the border? They are fighting an invasion of illegals.
Do you want someone here illegally voting and deciding Harvey s future?
Harvey you will undoubtedly rail on about Hispanics being picked out at a higher rate. THEY are the preponderance of the ILLEGAL invaders. They have a land bridge direct to this Nation. Everyone else has to travel to a port of entry, or swim.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Justa weenee wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey yet again you are mistaken. Department Of Justice Tells Florida To Stop Purging Voter Rolls ...http://www.huffingtonpost.c om/2012/05/31/florida-voter-pu rge_n_1561137.html
Note Harvey that is a VERY LIBERAL umber left-wing web site.
Harvey what part of ILLEGAL aliens don't you understand? They are a true enemy. Why do you think USCS, HSA and local police are doing on the border? They are fighting an invasion of illegals.
Do you want someone here illegally voting and deciding Harvey s future?
Harvey you will undoubtedly rail on about Hispanics being picked out at a higher rate. THEY are the preponderance of the ILLEGAL invaders. They have a land bridge direct to this Nation. Everyone else has to travel to a port of entry, or swim.
Dumbass. "Stop purging voter rolls" isn't "stop taking ILLEGALS off voter rolls," which is what your boy Spambot claimed. Only right-wing asshats like you two are pretending that the people being purged are "illegals." ReTHUGlicans rigged the Florida election for Bush in 2000 in much the same way, by purging poor and minority voters from the rolls ahead of time.

You should be DEported. You're not a real American.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

UNEMPLOYMENT GOES UP: RATE AT 8.2%...

STOCKS PLUNGE...

WORST DAY OF 2012...

OBAMA SKIPS TOWN..........he just can't stand it in the heat from the kitchen..........
Judge Rigged

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I think I'll ignore your posts for awhile.
LOL!
I have read your comments about the Edwards trial and I find you to be quite the moron. Are you really that stupid or does someone pay you to post those insane comments. wise up fella.
Lula

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

If you need a job don't vote Obama. I don't care who he has had killed.
KILLERANNETTEM

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Crakca Obama the Con Man wrote:
Did he mention them "clinging to their guns and religion", or is this just an election ploy?
ANNETTE AND GROUP ARE KILLERS.
ANNETTE WAS TRYING TO USE THE AERIAL DEVICE TO MOVE ME TO THE BALCONY, AND SHE WOULD CALL THE DEATH TIME SHE WOULD PUSH ME OFF THE BALCONY, AND THEN THE TIME HIT THE GROUND, SHE WOULD PHOTOGRAPH ENTIRE THING, AND LAUGH. THE AERIAL DEVICE HAS A WAVE PRESSURE MOVEMENT. PV=NRT, CHARLES/BOYLES LAW IN CHEMISTRY, MASS/DENSITY/VOLUME, AND ELECTRONICS WOULD EQUAL THE KILL OF YVETTE HANDFIELD AND OTHERS LIKE HANDFIELD.
ELECTRONICS SIDE EFFECT, EXCESSIVE MUCUS IN NOSE, AND TOP OF LUNG, COULD GIVE HANDFIELD VIRAL/BACTERIAL PNEUONMIA. ANNETTE IS A KILLER OF DOD,CPMS.,OSD.MIL
CARROLL WARNER, TANA FAWLEY HIGH SCHOOLHANDFIELD RISK TOBE KILLEDBY ANNETTE M
GERALD J MARION SIS,LOUISE YVONNE DEAD BY ANNETTE MARION W/GROUP OF KILLERS
SIDE EFFECTS OF ELECTRONIC WARFARE ARE LISTED IN THE COMBINED SERVICES SITE, ON INTERNET. AND THEY DEAL WITH ELECTRONIC WARFARE FOR DOD/USA.
IVAN WROTE TRANSLATED
ANNETTE MARION INCREASED ELECTRONICS SIDE EFFECT MUCUS LUNGS
ANNETTE MARION INCREASED ELECTRONICS INHIBITED HANDFIELD DOG TOSLEEP
\ATTEMPT TO MURDER HANDFIELD UKRAINE BY ANNETTE MARION AND GROUP UKRAINE
THEY KNOW ME, AND THE CLASS KNOWS OF THE KILLRANNETTE MARION
THOMAS JEFFERSON HS, ALEX,VA 75 HAS A KILLER ANNETTE MARION LOUNDON CTY,VA
BARCROFT WOODS SUBDIVISION, VA KILLER ANNETTE MARION OAKWOOD
GERALD J. MARION ESTRANGED SISTERANNETTE MARION LINKD 2 KILLS
peeuke

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Isn't it a misnomer?

Big tough men infiltrated by girly men?

Hell watch tv messages. Men hugging and crying. On and on the destruction of America goes forth.

Wish I could have a feminine MAN, lol

I'll say it again. I don't care who you f, but don't sling that perversion crap in my face. I KNOW how it was once considered a perversion (mental illness) before the 'confused' bombarded the white house so they were catered to. I say AGAIN. I don't care who or what you f if you keep it behind closed doors; NOT in the street.

Can one imagine being SO insecure that their needs get met by the illustraion Samantha gives here? How f'n pathetic.
Samatha wrote:
On September 20, 2011, the media gleefully filled Internet sites with celebrations by sexual deviants. Here's a nice example:
Navy Officer Weds Partner in Vermont as Ban Ends
Of course, there is no such thing as "same sex marriage" regardless of what activist judges or immoral lawmakers want to force us to accept. Will the military, paid for by the sweat of your labor, be forced to pay "spousal" benefits for bogus "marriages"? Oh, it's coming.
peeuke

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Mr It honors fallen soldiers?

LOL "All of THAT for a flag". Of course ghetto michelle would think so.

News for bitch. All OF OUR TAX DOLLARS KEEPING YOU IN THE STYLE OF WHICH YOU ARE NOT ACCCUSTOMED? OH, THAT's DIFFERENT, because you delusionally think so, you white house welfare mooch. Face it. All of you scabs that get in the white house are scabs sucking off the salt of the earth, and having the audacity to whore yourselves to FAME. Get with the program you corrupt bitches. WE OWN YOU. WE PAY FOR YOU to serve US. And again, you spineless shit, you serve yourselves, you morally bankrupt garbage. You know we know it. Therein lies why you are trash. You don't care you prideless trash.
Crakca Obama the Con Man wrote:
Did he mention them "clinging to their guns and religion", or is this just an election ploy?
peeuke

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Well I do care who he has killed, and if you had a heart you would, but I imagine you are speaking from a place of high emotion, which this skinny inbred creep we call a president has a way of doing to people, the 'most' devisive president we have ever had.

This traitor will not bring jobs. He is a fag puppet that stops the small businesses be able to hire while he takes from the globalist bastards that take our jobs overseas.(google syria face blown off, and you might agree with me).
Lula wrote:
If you need a job don't vote Obama. I don't care who he has had killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Martin's Grillfire opens Monday in Syosset 1 hr Neil Farbstein 1
Buffalo wings turn 50 with a hot and saucy fest... 1 hr Gaelic Parm wings... 1
Webkinz Clothing Machine Recipes (Oct '09) 3 hr baby177536 472
22nd annual Pioneer Day set for Saturday in Ash... 3 hr Glenn White 1
Celebrate Chanukah in Stoughton (Dec '12) 3 hr Kundrot dionkie 209
Video: Old Greenwich Farmer's Market Helps Feed... 3 hr eric 1
Little Caesars cements deal 5 hr hmmmmm 14

Search the Life Forum:
•••