PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments (Page 50)

Showing posts 981 - 1,000 of10,820
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

I was in walmart today and I saw this guy with a peta shirt on in the bathroom, He sexually propositioned me so I beat the daylights out of him,I thought peta freaks did not eat meat! WTF!
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. Matter of fact hunters are not supposed to kill the weak, sickly animals, therefore those animals will suffer and die in agony and so will the countless animals who will suffer and die in agony because of hunters lousy aim. Only the strong survive means nothing when hunters are hiding in trees luring their victims to the bait they set out. Hunters set up feeding stations to fatten up their victims, hardly making their LIE that the deer will starve if they don't kill them believable.
Nature can regulate their own numbers and humans are only effing up the numbers and destroying ecosystems.
Also, hunters have NOTHING to do with what happens in the wild among the real predators and their prey. You have fallen for the lies and propaganda that hunters and the hunting industry have fed you.
You haven't got a clue witchypoo.
Also, if you ban meat just how many of those cows you cry for do you think will be left?
Without a commercial value they will be removed from farms, from millions there will be none.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't got a clue witchypoo.
Also, if you ban meat just how many of those cows you cry for do you think will be left?
Without a commercial value they will be removed from farms, from millions there will be none.
pffffffffffttt...every mindless regurgitation of yours proves that YOU don't have a clue. Keep flailing/FAILING and making an ass of yourself, after all, that's what witless, trifling trolls do! eff off, loser.
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

She can't ban meat! can she? OMG!!! NOOOOO!!!!!.....what to do!......what to do!........I gotta go stock up on hotdogs!
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Witchypoo!*thats good!*:)
Sam

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>pffffffffffttt...every mindless regurgitation of yours proves that YOU don't have a clue. Keep flailing/FAILING and making an ass of yourself, after all, that's what witless, trifling trolls do! eff off, loser.
Either you're paid to bolster Topix post counts, or you're a total and complete libtard loon. My money's on the latter...
Sam

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

WhiteDevil wrote:
I was in walmart today and I saw this guy with a peta shirt on in the bathroom, He sexually propositioned me so I beat the daylights out of him,I thought peta freaks did not eat meat! WTF!
LOL! I don't know about PETA knuckleheads, but I do believe I heard Geno toe-tapping away in a men's room stall at the East end of LAX this afternoon. What's surprising is that they let him into the airport to begin with...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Either you're paid to bolster Topix post counts, or you're a total and complete libtard loon. My money's on the latter...
In your case there is no 'either', you are obviously another witless, run of the mill trifling TROLL.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Either you're paid to bolster Topix post counts, or you're a total and complete libtard loon. My money's on the latter...
Maybe this will help you understand how special she really is. He does still have trouble with logic and word definitions but is able to type.

"In a large enclosure about 30 miles from Marseille, resident baboons can enter small testing booths whenever they feel like it. Inside, a computer scans a microchip embedded in each animal’s arm and launches the appropriate experiment.

For the new study, six baboons spent about six weeks learning to recognize four-letter English words on a computer screen. In 100-round trials, words came up one at a time on the screen. After tapping the word, baboons touched either an oval to indicate that it was a real word or a plus sign to signal a nonsense word.

Within each trial, a single word would come up again and again, intermixed with real words that the baboon had already learned as well as fake words. All of the words, both real and fake, contained three consonants and one vowel. For each correct answer, baboons received a food reward.

By the end of the training period, which included about 50,000 trials for each animal, all of the baboons had learned to recognize at least 81 words at an accuracy rate of about 75 percent, the researchers report today in the journal Science. One animal learned more than 300 words."

http://news.discovery.com/animals/baboons-wor...
Sam

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>In your case there is no 'either', you are obviously another witless, run of the mill trifling TROLL.
Get bent, get laid, GET FCUKED. And get ready to say Bye Bye...
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
She's a trifling troll! Lack of Proper nutrition has severely damaged her cognitive skills so that she repeats herselt in each post,she is a textbook case of a paranoid schizophrenic in total denial,she feeds her emotional needs by convincing herself that people are actually reading her posts and taking them seriously, Me .....I just scroll past them...she is a nutcase!
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Get bent, get laid, GET FCUKED. And get ready to say Bye Bye...
It'd have to be a "hate fcuk" by a blind person.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

^^trifling troll is crying to the mods^^ because like ALL trifling trolls, they can't form a single original or remotely intelligent thought so they decorate posts, regurgitate their blatant ignorance and act like dimwitted juvenile delinquents and whine to the mods! effing pathetic trifling trolls
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>pffffffffffttt...every mindless regurgitation of yours proves that YOU don't have a clue. Keep flailing/FAILING and making an ass of yourself, after all, that's what witless, trifling trolls do! eff off, loser.
You haven't answer the question.
What is to become of those food animals nobody eats anymore?
They will be valueless and removed from the countryside.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

You have to understand the humiliation that she has suffered for her cause.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest.“Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”

http://glossynews.com/society/201001070305/ac...

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I REPEAT:
And still, your simple opinion adds up to zero.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

WhiteDevil wrote:
<quoted text>She's a trifling troll! Lack of Proper nutrition has severely damaged her cognitive skills so that she repeats herselt in each post,she is a textbook case of a paranoid schizophrenic in total denial,she feeds her emotional needs by convincing herself that people are actually reading her posts and taking them seriously, Me .....I just scroll past them...she is a nutcase!
More mindless regurgitation and mimicry from the witless trifling troll. Face it, troll, you lack wit, intelligence and knowledge and you CAN'T refute because you lack all of these. Keep making a fool of yourself, that is the one thing you are good at!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

dlckless witless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, my mindless opinion adds up to zero.
Yep

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>The difference is that humans who eat animal corpses are deliberately causing animals to suffer and die even though it is not necessary to eat them. Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?? You claim to care about dogs and maybe cats, and I assume you love your companion animals and consider them family members, so why is it so difficult for you to comprehend that to me ALL animals lives matter and all of them have the right to live without harm or needless death by humans??
Killing animals for 'food' when it is a known fact that we can and do thrive healthfully without eating animals IS needless and it is cruel. It is unethical and it is WRONG. You can make up all the excuses you wish, but it will never change the fact that humans can and do thrive healthfully on a well balanced plant based diet, and that means killing animals is cruel and unneccesary.
As for your disgusting 'pals', I merely suggested that you tell them to stop making asses of themselves because clearly they refuse to listen to me even when I insult them and tell them repeatedly that I will NEVER converse seriosuly with them. Men who have dignity, pride and intelligence would NEVER act as those despicable pieces of sh#t do. But hey, they are your friends not mine, and none of my friends act like assh@les because if they did I would not associate with themand they would not be friends. FYI-- unlike your pals, even though you have been a major jerk and downright rude often, you have at least shown some decency from time to time and they have NEVER shown decency. They destroy every thread they infest and no sensible, decent person is amused or interested in their childishness and vulgarities. Sane grown adults don't troll forums calling people 'lumpy' and hairy baboons who 'shove cucumbers in their rears'. As I stated several times, those pieces of sh#t will never be respected or treated respectfully after all the sh#t they've piled on these threads. I would also suggest you or someone in their families find them good psychiatric care because it's obviously they are mentally disturbed.
I do love animals. I also understand that there are only two kinds of creatures on this planet; predators and prey. I prefer to be a predator. My companion animals are predators as well. Another thing I understand is that the role of predator can turn to being prey in a heartbeat. It is a deadly world we live in while, at the same time, it is a world full of wonderful life. The yin and the yang exist in all of us. There will always be suffering and death whether man is in the equation or not. I understand your aversion to the down side but without it the up side would not exist. Only with death can life continue. Why do you think the human population is growing to the point of oblivion? Because we have found ways to cheat many of the forms of death that would have controlled our population growth, that's why. You would cheat the forms of death that control the animal population as well, adding to the overpopulation of the planet. I don't know the answer. I don't think anyone does. Extinction may be the answer. There is a reason why species become extinct and new species arise. Humans may one day be extinct. One thing I know for sure is you must accept death in order to live. With every death, new life begins. When you truly understand this you'll know how I can love animals and be a hunter.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I do love animals. I also understand that there are only two kinds of creatures on this planet; predators and prey. I prefer to be a predator. My companion animals are predators as well. Another thing I understand is that the role of predator can turn to being prey in a heartbeat. It is a deadly world we live in while, at the same time, it is a world full of wonderful life. The yin and the yang exist in all of us. There will always be suffering and death whether man is in the equation or not. I understand your aversion to the down side but without it the up side would not exist. Only with death can life continue. Why do you think the human population is growing to the point of oblivion? Because we have found ways to cheat many of the forms of death that would have controlled our population growth, that's why. You would cheat the forms of death that control the animal population as well, adding to the overpopulation of the planet. I don't know the answer. I don't think anyone does. Extinction may be the answer. There is a reason why species become extinct and new species arise. Humans may one day be extinct. One thing I know for sure is you must accept death in order to live. With every death, new life begins. When you truly understand this you'll know how I can love animals and be a hunter.
No, I will never understand how someone can claim to 'love' animals when they snuff the life from them. You need to accept this and you are never going to convince me or anyone who has genuine respect for animals.
Of course all being dies inevitably. That does not justify killing and it never will. The greatest hope for non human animals may very well be human extinction if more people don't wake up and realize how their food choices impact EVERYONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 981 - 1,000 of10,820
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Life Forum right now

Search the Life Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Moe's Southwest Grill Opens in Rome 7 min Give it a rest 8
Ky. gay marriage ruling looks to precedents 14 min snyper 577
Chick-fil-A wings in new direction after gay flap 27 min eJohn 278
First Lady announcing one-stop job site for vets 44 min Lone Rider 83 2
Celebrate Chanukah in Stoughton (Dec '12) 1 hr Kundrot dionkie 159
Green GOP Group Caught Between 'Rock And A Hard... 2 hr Responsibility 3
PM Vows More Support For Vietnam's Fisheries Se... 2 hr y bac ky wave china FLAG 31
•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••