ICE, Border Patrol unions claim illegal immigrants exploiting 'dreamer' policy

Jul 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

Union heads representing thousands of America's immigration agents slammed the Obama administration Thursday over a policy they claim is forcing officials to ignore the law and allowing illegal immigrants to exploit the system.

Comments
21 - 40 of 46 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2012

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Juan wrote:
If I were given citizenship I would be a very good citizen. I came here as an infant and had nothing to do with my parents coming here. I grew up and went to school in San Antonio. I work hard each and every day. I could be on a street corner selling dope, but that's just not me. The undocumented worker will someday be accepted as a citizen of the USA.
Given citizenship???? How about trying to change your status and getting it the right way. Why have you not attempted to recitfy your status, it is because you have not lived the clean life that you claim to have done? Is it because that meager $15.00 an hour would be diminished after taxes and SS deductions? Come clean now. Why didn't you go with your parents, where did you live when they left, how old were you when they left?? Inquring minds are giving you a chance to embellish your fairy tale. We're tired of the old one.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Given citizenship???? How about trying to change your status and getting it the right way. Why have you not attempted to recitfy your status, it is because you have not lived the clean life that you claim to have done? Is it because that meager $15.00 an hour would be diminished after taxes and SS deductions? Come clean now. Why didn't you go with your parents, where did you live when they left, how old were you when they left?? Inquring minds are giving you a chance to embellish your fairy tale. We're tired of the old one.
Heck he did already he's moved from fictional electrician to fictional painter. Wouldn't that be a drop in pay? Most likely...lol
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Given citizenship???? How about trying to change your status and getting it the right way. Why have you not attempted to recitfy your status, it is because you have not lived the clean life that you claim to have done? Is it because that meager $15.00 an hour would be diminished after taxes and SS deductions? Come clean now. Why didn't you go with your parents, where did you live when they left, how old were you when they left?? Inquring minds are giving you a chance to embellish your fairy tale. We're tired of the old one.
My parents retired from city jobs in San Antonio at which time they moved back to Progresso. I stayed here after graduating from high school started working in the electrical field and heave been for 15 years. I make $14 an hour, or $140 a day. My boss was going to give me a raise but had to hold off so he could buy a new conduit pipe thread machine and other electrical supplies and equipment. I have no need to become a citizen, I have all the benefits without having to pay extra, what benefits would I gain ?
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck he did already he's moved from fictional electrician to fictional painter. Wouldn't that be a drop in pay? Most likely...lol
Publix......I have several skills, electrical, painter, backhoe operator, forklift operator, bobcat operator to name afew. I have helped my brother (a plumber) also.
juan is a narcissist

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents retired from city jobs in San Antonio at which time they moved back to Progresso. I stayed here after graduating from high school started working in the electrical field and heave been for 15 years. I make $14 an hour, or $140 a day. My boss was going to give me a raise but had to hold off so he could buy a new conduit pipe thread machine and other electrical supplies and equipment. I have no need to become a citizen, I have all the benefits without having to pay extra, what benefits would I gain ?
You keep proving you're nothing but a sick and twisted narcissist. You're a fraud, a worthless pathetic wanker...sad juanita very sad that you feel you have to post this fictional chit ad nauseaum. You'll never be welcome as a citizen, you've admitted to too many crimes. What a worthless pathetic individual who feels the need to make himself look important even in cyberspace. Get some help juan or better yet just go commit seppuku.
too funny

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Publix......I have several skills, electrical, painter, backhoe operator, forklift operator, bobcat operator to name afew. I have helped my brother (a plumber) also.
Yep you're a jack a s s of all and a masturb a t o r of none.

Yea sure juanita...more fictional chit from the narcissist of pearland. So you ever been to a "Publix" grocery store? You're about as funny a turd floating in a punch bowl.
juan is a dipchit

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right juanita...aren't you the all around fictional worker. Too funny juan...trouble is you're nothing more than a worthless troll only wishing you had the skills you claim to have. You master nothing but running your mouth with bogus claims. Seek some help for your out of control narcissistic personality disorder.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
So which is it, Juan? in one breath you CLAIM if given citizenship you would be a model CITIZEN , then on the other breath you have no need to becoming a citizen because you would gain nothing from being one. You're delirious and lying again....your parents couldn't have had city jobs if they were illegals like you.
Buzzcut

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Maybe someday I'll be the exception. I could have went in the US military but didn't want to get involved with a war, america is always in a war with someone. They try to be the worlds policeman. America is one of the most hate countries in the world. I look at it as a country that has plenty of work, good pay, and benefits for our children born here.
You thankless illegal. You will NEVER BE a REAL American and probably your kids will be just like you, Latin Americans just living here in America for the benefits while ignoring any responsibilities.

No wonder people despise you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so who did you shack up with after they left? You story sounds so bogus, but that's what we've come accustomed to getting from you. Spin on, nightmare weaver.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

s/b: Your story...
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you're a jack a s s of all and a masturb a t o r of none.
Yea sure juanita...more fictional chit from the narcissist of pearland. So you ever been to a "Publix" grocery store? You're about as funny a turd floating in a punch bowl.
Sounds like your use to hanging around this type of punch bowl, not me.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> So which is it, Juan? in one breath you CLAIM if given citizenship you would be a model CITIZEN , then on the other breath you have no need to becoming a citizen because you would gain nothing from being one. You're delirious and lying again....your parents couldn't have had city jobs if they were illegals like you.
My mother was a maid, my father worked for the Sanitation Department for the City of San Antonio.

Sorry !
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Buzzcut wrote:
<quoted text>
You thankless illegal. You will NEVER BE a REAL American and probably your kids will be just like you, Latin Americans just living here in America for the benefits while ignoring any responsibilities.
No wonder people despise you.
Now calm down Buzzcut.....my parents brought me here as an infant. I've been here for many years with 15 in the electrical business.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, so who did you shack up with after they left? You story sounds so bogus, but that's what we've come accustomed to getting from you. Spin on, nightmare weaver.
I had relatives I lived with, they were not able to retire and return to Progresso. My brother and I live with them and went to school in San Antonio.
juan is a dipchit

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now calm down Buzzcut.....my parents brought me here as an infant. I've been here for many years with 15 in the electrical business.
Tonight's narcissistic chit brought to you by the narcissist from pearland. Nobody gives a chit juanita. GO commit seppuku...

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Typical Obama politics
magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I had relatives I lived with, they were not able to retire and return to Progresso. My brother and I live with them and went to school in San Antonio.
YOUR MOM'S CALLING YA!!!!

Go and take your chalky, hairy, fat butt upstairs from the basement and eat your fast food...
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares juanita, it's about as important to us as what the weather was on Mars say a million years ago. FO you narcissistic troll.
Would it make a difference if I told you I made another $140 today. Bet it's more than you made.
nope

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it make a difference if I told you I made another $140 today. Bet it's more than you made.
No it wouldn't and so what. Who cares if you made $140 for the week or a million, nobody cares because we know you are a lyin sack of chit. Buzz off and crawl back under your scummy rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Criminal Defense Law Forum right now

Search the Criminal Defense Law Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How police perform a vital service in our comm... 50 min Mark Tyson 2
Alleged Massena drug dealer released from jail ... 1 hr Black elvis 5
Earp found guilty of embezzlement, damage to pr... (Jun '12) 2 hr John 9
Porch shooting case hinges on a single witness 3 hr Steve 3
Secure Communities Could Be Detaining Legal Asi... 4 hr slope eye slica 31
Early release eyed for some drug felons 4 hr Axel Reid 25
What life is like for Casey Anthony 7 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 54
•••
•••