Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 792)

Showing posts 15,821 - 15,840 of65,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18756
May 11, 2012
 
*You dont
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18759
May 11, 2012
 
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know EXACTLY who you are. The current profile you have is a newly registered one. So far, you've only posted 7 times with it.
You were on here before with an unregistered one. You posted many times on different forums with that one. Don't you remember we talked about your son Putin?
C'mon now.
You want to talk about rallying? Really? Really?
How do you think Blacks got the right to vote? How do you think the Jim Crow laws were reduced to a pile of crap on history's front door?
How do you think laws in housing and employment discrimination were instituted? How do you think in many many examples cases of racial tragedy were resolved judicially and not swept under the rug?
There are many cases that you (or I) can quote. No one or two people can be at every one. How do you know they're not monitoring it.
You people ARE too much. Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Jackson CANNOT win with your crowd. They take a public position on a case and your crowd castigates them. They don't take a public position on a case and your crowd still castigates them.
They are your favorite whipping boys. They've done so much in the field of Civil Rights. There are those who hate that. They hate it to the depths of their very essence. They yearn for a time long gone by. They cannot stand the advances made in society. Sharpton and Jackson is the target of their ire.
These people are of the same ilk who castigated Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. They said the same about that great man. They even beat him up, had their dogs sic him, spat upon him, hurled vile, nasty and racist words towards him, threw him in jail. If I were Rev. Sharpton or Rev. Jackson I'd tell you all what you can do with yourselves, idiots.
You start out by saying..."Don't know who you think I am."
Let me end by saying...I don't care one iota who you are or think you are.
Good work Christo!

Keep it up here, daily. People whom you reference here embarrass the entire white race. Thankfully, they represent only a very small, yet very cancerous portion of my race. I feel like I should apologize for their conduct, but I refuse to do so because I do not have any respect for them, which would otherwise move me to do so.

I am sorry that so many people are offended by such ignorance and hatred here and elsewhere. However,that is on them. I will not own that. Just remember what our good friends Martin (and Reverend Tindley) once told us in song, "We shall overcome...". Yes, we shall...all of us.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18760
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lololololol wrote:
i think people on this blog should ignore barefoot2626 for the fact they can only trash talk and have really no clue just an opnion but i would listen lololololololol maby then they would shut up but thats the internet for ya
I'm sure it would be a kindness to Barefood if you stopped responding to his posts.

He can construct a sentence. You don't know what a sentence is.

He can spell, you cannot.

He uses punctuation properly, you are too ignorant to use it at all making your rants nonsensical.

You are the one people will be ignoring.

Please ignore me also.

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18761
May 11, 2012
 
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>Yot like it if i use the word shines
You can, as long as you don't use it immediately after the words "my mind" and immediately before the word "brilliantly."

You can use it for stuff like "moon" or "shoe" or "sun."

You'll be ok if you just stick with the simple stuff.

How u doin 2day?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18762
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon had no criminal record.
Zimmerman did.
Regardless of what Trayvon had done or what you think he had done, he did not deserve a death sentences at 17 years and 3 weeks of age.
Zimmerman is a gansta thug who had no right to get out of his truck. He had no right to kill Trayvon.
Nothing you can say will negate the fact that had Zimmerman stayed in his truck he would not have killed Trayvon.(Murdered according to the state of Florida.)
Yep. Absolutely Zazz!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18763
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is this Rose or Judy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-214...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18764
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can, as long as you don't use it immediately after the words "my mind" and immediately before the word "brilliantly."
You can use it for stuff like "moon" or "shoe" or "sun."
You'll be ok if you just stick with the simple stuff.
How u doin 2day?
2 6-packs of Shiner
99 cent butane lighter
Lucky Strikes and a fifth of Patrón
Ice down that Igloo cooler
Tank of gas that outta do her
I can feel a good one coming on

Throw on Ray Wiley Hubbard
Sing along to Redneck Mothert;
Any blues I had before are gone
Another working week is over
No chance of staying sober
I can feel a good one coming on

Yeah we gonna roll all night
We gonna get the feeling right
We gonna keep this party rocking til the break of dawn
Yeah I can feel a good one coming on

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18765
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Good work Christo!

Keep it up here, daily. People whom you reference here embarrass the entire white race. Thankfully, they represent only a very small, yet very cancerous portion of my race. I feel like I should apologize for their conduct, but I refuse to do so because I do not have any respect for them, which would otherwise move me to do so.

I am sorry that so many people are offended by such ignorance and hatred here and elsewhere. However,that is on them. I will not own that. Just remember what our good friends Martin (and Reverend Tindley) once told us in song, "We shall overcome...". Yes, we shall...all of us.
Martin said so many eye-opening things that we can use today. I like it when he said..."the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends towards justice."

I wonder how many out there who can appropriately apply that to this case.

Citizen, I try not to think that what a person says or writes or does is indicative of the entire race he or she is a member of.

So, there is no embarrassment to the White people, no more than is it an embarrassment to the Black people when someone of that race does something criminal or immoral or unethical.

It is more an embarrassment to humanity. So, no need for apologies. Every race has their share of evil ones foolish ones, criminal ones or nincompoops.

Let's take nincompoops (who are also fools)....

The Blacks have their Allen West, Alan Keyes and Clarence Thomas.

The Whites have their LL (Loudmouth Limbaugh), Sean "Nutty" Hannity and Ann "goofball" Coulter.

See, have nothing to do with race, just stupid people. Their manners cross racial lines.

But oh, how I often wonder, what would the world be like without them?

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18766
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

zazz wrote:
It is both

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18767
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>2 6-packs of Shiner
99 cent butane lighter
Lucky Strikes and a fifth of Patrón
Ice down that Igloo cooler
Tank of gas that outta do her
I can feel a good one coming on

Throw on Ray Wiley Hubbard
Sing along to Redneck Mothert;
Any blues I had before are gone
Another working week is over
No chance of staying sober
I can feel a good one coming on

Yeah we gonna roll all night
We gonna get the feeling right
We gonna keep this party rocking til the break of dawn
Yeah I can feel a good one coming on
Ahhhh...the sounds of Blackberry Smoke. I should've known you'd like them.

They'll be near you with Lynyrd Skynyrd later this year in Miami. Maybe you should go see them. You might get a chance to talk to Charlie and Brit.

What shall your last weekday of freedom bring to you? I suggest a drive to the beach or shore.

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Since: Jul 11

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18768
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really wrote:
<quoted text> Go away, you don't even know the facts of the case. Have another serving of turd Custard.
What an idiot you sound like .... I stated the FACTS you numskull !!!

You want to insert your OWN "facts" which are NOT facts ; .... how can an idiot like you sleep with yourself and look in the mirror ... Go back to school so you can learn to READ and then you will KNOW the true facts in this and other cases ...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18769
May 11, 2012
 
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh...the sounds of Blackberry Smoke. I should've known you'd like them.
They'll be near you with Lynyrd Skynyrd later this year in Miami. Maybe you should go see them. You might get a chance to talk to Charlie and Brit.
What shall your last weekday of freedom bring to you? I suggest a drive to the beach or shore.
I volunteered at one of thier concerts 2 yrs ago in a cow pasture.There were only about 50 of us there.I was right at center stage all night.Each one of the guys is my friend on facebook.Thinking about going to the party in the pasture .Thats the biker rodeo.I go every year.Love those bikers.Its goin on all weekend.Im friends with the guy whose pasture it is.Lasy year he had david allen coe there.I love him.

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18771
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>I volunteered at one of thier concerts 2 yrs ago in a cow pasture.There were only about 50 of us there.I was right at center stage all night.Each one of the guys is my friend on facebook.Thinking about going to the party in the pasture .Thats the biker rodeo.I go every year.Love those bikers.Its goin on all weekend.Im friends with the guy whose pasture it is.Lasy year he had david allen coe there.I love him.
Interesting.

Well I hope you have a good time. It's not my cup of tea, but I know a lot of people enjoy that kind of stuff.

How many people go to the pasture?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18772
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sabrina Fulton has filmed a PSA to be aired this Mother's Day.

Wonder if Captain Zimmerman will watch it.

It is very, very sad. Her voice is filled with emotion. Her first Mother's Day without her son.

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18773
May 11, 2012
 
zazz wrote:
Sabrina Fulton has filmed a PSA to be aired this Mother's Day.

Wonder if Captain Zimmerman will watch it.

It is very, very sad. Her voice is filled with emotion. Her first Mother's Day without her son.
GOD bless her.

May He continually bless all the moms as we approach this Mother's Day.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18774
May 11, 2012
 
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
If the captain had followed the rules and obeyed LE he would never have exited his truck.
We all know he was living for the chance to confront someone, that's why he carried a gun.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18775
May 11, 2012
 
Really wrote:
HE WAS ALREADY OUT OF THE SUV.
Zimmerman has been living for two years hoping to be able to confront someone with his gun.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18777
May 11, 2012
 
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Well I hope you have a good time. It's not my cup of tea, but I know a lot of people enjoy that kind of stuff.
How many people go to the pasture?
Its all weekend with primitive camping.People are coming in and out all weekend.Hundreds and hundreds of harleys.The only drugs most of them are doing is viagra.I did meet some warlocks there last year.They kind of scared me because i was alone.I wonder if reg has a harley.We could go do some of that primitive camping.Tell him im looking for him if you see him

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18778
May 11, 2012
 
zazz wrote:
Sabrina Fulton has filmed a PSA to be aired this Mother's Day.
Wonder if Captain Zimmerman will watch it.
It is very, very sad. Her voice is filled with emotion. Her first Mother's Day without her son.
Happy Mothers Day to her.Shes had enough time to mourn.She needs to get over it.She needs to be a parent to her other son.If she keeps going around the country to all these marches then the other boy may start getting in trouble.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18779
May 11, 2012
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>She should have worried about the No_Limit_ N()igga and kept him under control before someone had to shoot his Black azz.
Now old lady martin is going to marches all over the country.Who is watching trays brother?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,821 - 15,840 of65,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••