Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,390)

Showing posts 27,781 - 27,800 of65,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
really? why am I a racist? nothing I have said about criminal Martin is untrue or racist. so, you're a liar, but we know that weeks ago.
care to comment about TM's thieving and racism?
Of course you don't. Every TM defender on here is a coward.
Are you fcuking serious?? ROTFALMFAO!!

As for TM's "thieving"... what thieving?? There doesn't appear to be any criminal records that support your bullsh!t lying statement.

Do you want to talk about GI Jane's criminal history?? Assault, sexual assault, purgery, etc. etc. etc?? No... of course you don't.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person on here who lies about Zimmerman, a man whom they know nothing about is a coward. Every person on here who perpetrates lies against him is a coward.
Every person on here who worships Traygone for assaulting an armed man and trying to kill him is a moronic idiot and a hater racist.
If you were not a racist you would not lie about Zimmerman. You would not call him a criminal. You would not call him a racist. You lie, you lie, you lie.
You are a racist who doesn't have the spine to admit to it so you lie about it. Liar, liar, liar.
Ah yes Traygone was so stupid he assaulted Zimmerman and he lost the fight didn't he.
Tray gone
and yet... all the lies about Trayvon are ok. heh heh heh! The inbred hypocritical fright wing teabagging klan is alive and well!
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
1.You NEVER defined WMD,or did you conveniently forget to...AGAIN.
heh heh heh! It's been defined by the UN, dipsh!t... get off your huge sorry azz and look it up. It will require a bit reading.... so why don't you ask GW Baffoon to help you.... oh ya... GW Baffoon can't read either! THAT'S WHAT GOT US INTO THE IRAQ MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE! ROTFALMFAO!! Gawddamn! The fright wing is soo stupid!
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know Zimmerman? Are you his psychiatrist? Psychologist? Counselor?
If so, you have just violated HIPAA in several places (subsections 1173 - 1176).
If not, you are a whiny liberal loser making statements about someone you don't anything other than what you have read in the paper about!
Which is it?
Federal Law violator or lying liberal loser?
I know he has a well documented history of criminal violence. Assaulting a law enforcement officer AND domestic violence (care to explain that restraining order his ex slapped on him??) And he is being accused of sexual assualt... I know he is a liar.... changing his story when it was pointed out the facts didn't add up, lying to a judge under oath, claiming to be a neighborhood watch captain.....

Ya... I think we all know GI Jane pretty well....
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Traygone was a racist, thieving, violent pos criminal ghetto scumbag, whose bad behavior cost him his worthless life. too f ing bad.
Really?? and pray tell.... how do you know he was thieving?? or violent??? No criminal record to support your bullsh!t.... ya wanna talk about GI Jane's criminal history??? nah... thought not...
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Traygone, the criminal
violent-assaulted the bus driver and Zimmerman
thieving criminal- stole the girls jewelry at school
racist- "pussass crackas" comment
F him, he deserved a bullet for his actions.
what utter crap! But let's talk about GI Jane assaulting a law enforcement officer! or... his domestice violence charge with that pesky restraining order! or... how about his multiple sexual assaults of the person identified as witness #9??

<chirp... chirp... chirp...?

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Still looking for others to post links but you don't have to eh son?
Your liberal "slewpidity" is expected and not shocking at all.

I do post links to support my statements as you can see.

I do ask others to post links to support their claims.

If you had a brain, you can see that BEat Tooth made a series of specious claims yesterday about black crime.

I just asked her to post citations to back up her (moronic) claims.

Did we get links or proof?

NO! The liberal shill continues to post her opinion and claims over and over without citation, as if repetition makes those claims more true over time, which it does not.

Well, that probably works for liberals, but not thinking people.

Still waiting for those links on black crime from BEat Toothful.

Still waiting to hear from Zazz on her extensive experience with working in law enforcement, social work and how much better she would have handled a similar situation to what TM/GZ faced.

How are you today?

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he has a well documented history of criminal violence. Assaulting a law enforcement officer AND domestic violence (care to explain that restraining order his ex slapped on him??) And he is being accused of sexual assualt... I know he is a liar.... changing his story when it was pointed out the facts didn't add up, lying to a judge under oath, claiming to be a neighborhood watch captain.....
Ya... I think we all know GI Jane pretty well....
While you blather on with your angry, hateful assessment of GZ, what does that have to do with the "zero complex" that Zazz tried to hang on GZ?

Do you liberals often just make up specious claims and conditions and arbitrarily assess them to others?

Maybe GZ collects baseball cards? Anything you want to make up about that?

How laughable that you read someone's arrest record and "think you know them".

Do you work for the FBI as a profiler?

Why do you refer to GZ as "G. I. Jane"? Is that some kind of "slam"?
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me,The Denial.Its not a River in Egypt!!
Its refusing to face the cold hard facts of life
Did Z Bang his own head on the Concrete?(NO)
Did he break his own Nose?(NO)Was there an Eye
witness that Martin was on top of Z?(Yes) Is
there a SYG Law in FL that covers the entire
Incident (Yes)So whats your problem,apart from
Listening to Poverty Pimps whipping up more
Racial Strife??????????
No one said that Trayvon didn't try to defend himself while being assaulted. He had a legit right to do so. Any injury sustained by GI Jane is purely self defence. Since GI Jane was clearly the agressor... I'm afraid self defence doesn't apply to him.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dipsh!t... the more accurate description would be the harrassed, attacked, and murdered teenager was the one doing the screaming... but, except for you're childish bravado, you appear to be on the right track. and yes... that was my claim (and the forensic audio experts claim), dummy.
WOW! No baseless opinion in your post.

Your "SLEWPIDITY" is showing!
Common Sense not Common

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
While you blather on with your angry, hateful assessment of GZ, what does that have to do with the "zero complex" that Zazz tried to hang on GZ?
Do you liberals often just make up specious claims and conditions and arbitrarily assess them to others?
Trayvon Martin “attacked” George Zimmerman in an unspeakably brutal and savage way, causing two microscopic abrasions and a scratch on his nose, thus giving him no choice but to kill him by pulling on his hoodie with such tension that the GS entry was 6 inches off from the hole in the hoodie.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your liberal "slewpidity" is expected and not shocking at all.
I do post links to support my statements as you can see.
I do ask others to post links to support their claims.
If you had a brain, you can see that BEat Tooth made a series of specious claims yesterday about black crime.
I just asked her to post citations to back up her (moronic) claims.
Did we get links or proof?
NO! The liberal shill continues to post her opinion and claims over and over without citation, as if repetition makes those claims more true over time, which it does not.
Well, that probably works for liberals, but not thinking people.
Still waiting for those links on black crime from BEat Toothful.
Still waiting to hear from Zazz on her extensive experience with working in law enforcement, social work and how much better she would have handled a similar situation to what TM/GZ faced.
How are you today?
lol! Again, I see nothing from you son. You only demand others post facts.

And even then, you post nothing in rebuttal.

Odd.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Questions. Always tossing questions at others as if you're some sort of moderator when you offer nothing in return.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh! It's been defined by the UN, dipsh!t... get off your huge sorry azz and look it up. It will require a bit reading.... so why don't you ask GW Baffoon to help you.... oh ya... GW Baffoon can't read either! THAT'S WHAT GOT US INTO THE IRAQ MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE! ROTFALMFAO!! Gawddamn! The fright wing is soo stupid!
It might be helpful ifyou knew the history and context of my disagreement with \Yeah before you butt in asshole. In addition before you try to correct anyone you need to fact check yourself clown. Zimmerman was NOT told to stop following Martin by the 9-11 dispatcher. When asked if he was following martin the dispatcher told him "we don't need you to do that". That IS NOT and instruction to NOT follow him f&%kwit.There have only been thousands of post with that info available. Of course I realize closed minded,clueless ideologically goverened schmucks like you can't grasp that.Have a nice life.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Plan on acquittal!

:~)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner!
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! No baseless opinion in your post.
Your "SLEWPIDITY" is showing!
ROTFALMFAO!! ya... a forensic expert (Chair Emeritus of the American Board of Recorded Evidence) is baseless opinion. Honestly.. you truly are a moron of legendary magnitude. Hell... you're even Republidunce presiduncial material. You, son, put GW Baffoon to shame.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!! ya... a forensic expert (Chair Emeritus of the American Board of Recorded Evidence) is baseless opinion. Honestly.. you truly are a moron of legendary magnitude. Hell... you're even Republidunce presiduncial material. You, son, put GW Baffoon to shame.
Your "SLEWPIDITY" used to be amazing.

Now it is just boring.

But you are liberal, we are accustomed to that.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
blah... blah.... blah...
blah... blah.... blah...
Funny how there isn't an arrest record for Trayvon, and yet you and your racist white moomoo wearing KKKlanster buddieds have him pegged for every crime under the sun.... like you think you know him. That, dipsh!t, is a fine example of inbred racist fright wing white moomoo wearing hypocrisy.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

BRONACH wrote:
Plan on acquittal!
:~)
I'm planning for a B-B-Q.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,781 - 27,800 of65,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••