Linda Ellen Lemaster and Steve Pleich: Homeless must not be scapegoated

May 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

No words can describe the depth of sadness we feel as a community over the recent and shocking murder of Shannon Collins, which took place midday in a Santa Cruz neighborhood.

Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DBS

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

A very well written piece....
DBStheSPAMMER

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DBS wrote:
A very well written piece....
I totally agree!
DBS

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Finally, some consensus on Topix!!!!!!!

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Thanks to Steve Pleich and Linda Lemaster for this piece calling for calm, and calling out leaders for using this senseless tragedy to ramp up anti-homeless sentiment. Would Mayor Don Lane and Ex. Dir. Monica Martinez REALLY have called for more restrictions on tenants or homeowners, had the killer of Shannon Collins been housed?
Dumb Hump Colby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Becky Johnson wrote:
Thanks to Steve Pleich and Linda Lemaster for this piece calling for calm, and calling out leaders for using this senseless tragedy to ramp up anti-homeless sentiment. Would Mayor Don Lane and Ex. Dir. Monica Martinez REALLY have called for more restrictions on tenants or homeowners, had the killer of Shannon Collins been housed?
That's not the issue. The Santa Cruz "Bum Magnet" effect is more responsible. We don't suck in a lot of mentally ill, violent ex-offenders who are housed and working.

am really glad that for months now the Santa Cruz City Schools have been free of your services. The children have benefited from not having to be exposed to a sub with an amoral, immoral and somewhat depraved lifestyle.

Go! Bob Lee, Go!
Drivebyfruiter

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Becky Johnson wrote:
Thanks to Steve Pleich and Linda Lemaster for this piece calling for calm, and calling out leaders for using this senseless tragedy to ramp up anti-homeless sentiment. Would Mayor Don Lane and Ex. Dir. Monica Martinez REALLY have called for more restrictions on tenants or homeowners, had the killer of Shannon Collins been housed?
Here we have exhibit (A)

Conclusive and irrefutable proof, that "Ya can't fix stupid"

Hey BJ, how many murders does it take for you to figure out that nobody wants to turn Santa Cruz into a Woodstock-sized Bumfest?

And we sure as hell aren't going to pay for it!!

Now shut up and go away.

Or better yet, when you get out of jail, go back to Detroit.

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

DUMP HUMP COLBY WRITES: "That's not the issue. The Santa Cruz "Bum Magnet" effect is more responsible. We don't suck in a lot of mentally ill, violent ex-offenders who are housed and working."

BECKY: Oh, really? You mean the HOUSING STATUS of the man accused of killing Shannon was not an issue??? What planet do YOU live on?

Meanwhile HOUSED offenders are a dime a dozen: see: http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Note: in NONE Of these violent attacks was the housing status of the perpetrator an issue.
Drivebyfruiter

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey BJ, I can't help but wonder if somebody (In SF who wanted to get rid of him) told the murderer that there's this great orginisation called HUFF,that would "help" him?

So all he had to do was go to Santa Cruz.
Dumb Hump Colby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Becky the Crwetin Johnson wrote:
DUMP HUMP COLBY WRITES: "That's not the issue. The Santa Cruz "Bum Magnet" effect is more responsible. We don't suck in a lot of mentally ill, violent ex-offenders who are housed and working."
BECKY: Oh, really? You mean the HOUSING STATUS of the man accused of killing Shannon was not an issue??? What planet do YOU live on?
Meanwhile HOUSED offenders are a dime a dozen: see: http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Note: in NONE Of these violent attacks was the housing status of the perpetrator an issue.
He was "housed" at the shelter, you blithering blimp!
Drivebyfruiter

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Becky Johnson wrote:
DUMP HUMP COLBY WRITES: "That's not the issue. The Santa Cruz "Bum Magnet" effect is more responsible. We don't suck in a lot of mentally ill, violent ex-offenders who are housed and working."
BECKY: Oh, really? You mean the HOUSING STATUS of the man accused of killing Shannon was not an issue??? What planet do YOU live on?
Meanwhile HOUSED offenders are a dime a dozen: see: http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Note: in NONE Of these violent attacks was the housing status of the perpetrator an issue.
Readers will not that the flabby fraud completely FAILED to address the critical facts:

(A) She has claimed on countless occasions that "There is no magnet effect" that draws vagrants here.

But the murderer drifted here from San Francisco, with NO connection to this community.

(B) She and Robert Kahn-job have repeatedly claimed "There are never enough shelter beds".

But the murderer had NO problems staying at the River St. shelter.

(C) She has repeatedly argued against the rights of the Law-abiding taxpayers to walk down the sidewalk without harassment from the parasite class.

But Shannon Collins was brutally murdered in broad daylight for walking down the sidewalk.

Let's hear it BJ, what percentage of the sidewalk was used in the violent attack of a completely innocent woman?

Do you think the family of the victim will agree with your demand that we "Cut the Police budget to fund a campground" for any vagrant that drifts here?
DBS

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Drivebyfruiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Readers will not that the flabby fraud completely FAILED to address the critical facts:
(A) She has claimed on countless occasions that "There is no magnet effect" that draws vagrants here.
But the murderer drifted here from San Francisco, with NO connection to this community.
(B) She and Robert Kahn-job have repeatedly claimed "There are never enough shelter beds".
But the murderer had NO problems staying at the River St. shelter.
(C) She has repeatedly argued against the rights of the Law-abiding taxpayers to walk down the sidewalk without harassment from the parasite class.
But Shannon Collins was brutally murdered in broad daylight for walking down the sidewalk.
Let's hear it BJ, what percentage of the sidewalk was used in the violent attack of a completely innocent woman?
Do you think the family of the victim will agree with your demand that we "Cut the Police budget to fund a campground" for any vagrant that drifts here?
Dont you yourself weigh 225?
Get a job ColbyLOSER

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you yourself weigh 225?
Yup.

Except I'm 6-2.

Not a 5-1 woman.
DBS

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get a job ColbyLOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Except I'm 6-2.
Not a 5-1 woman.
225 is obese at any height. You are about 60 pounds overweight.
Sniveling John

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 5, 2012
 
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
225 is obese at any height. You are about 60 pounds overweight.
Maybe if you're a Section #8, failed PhD, meth-obsessed substance abuser.
Get a job ColbyLOSER

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 5, 2012
 
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
225 is obese at any height. You are about 60 pounds overweight.
Wrong again screwball.

Not for an athletic adult male with A large frame.
DBS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get a job ColbyLOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again screwball.
Not for an athletic adult male with A large frame.
LOL "A Large Frame" is a term people use for teenage girls. You know the truth! You are the flabby one!
Get a job ColbyLOSER

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL "A Large Frame" is a term people use for teenage girls. You know the truth! You are the flabby one!
Anytime you want to be proven wrong, just tell me where and when.

But we already know you haven't got the sack to talk that way up close and personal-like.
DBS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get a job ColbyLOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime you want to be proven wrong, just tell me where and when.
But we already know you haven't got the sack to talk that way up close and personal-like.
I don;t care if you are overweight. I just think it is pretty fake of you, an obviously flabby, angry monster, to call petite women flabby.

I'd be happy to meet you. Tell me your real name first, or are you chicken?
Sniveling John

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 5, 2012
 
Get a job ColbyLOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime you want to be proven wrong, just tell me where and when.
But we already know you haven't got the sack to talk that way up close and personal-like.
No, but he is stupid enough to post a letter under his own name on IndyCrap. The letter proves beyond a doubt that he is a whiny, paranoid Loon whom no one takes seriously.
His posting that letter was almost as stupid as Becky posting her citation with all her personal information on it. He may post under a variety of hijacked and infantile names, but the same Colby-stink pervades all of them.
DBS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sniveling John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but he is stupid enough to post a letter under his own name on IndyCrap. The letter proves beyond a doubt that he is a whiny, paranoid Loon whom no one takes seriously.
His posting that letter was almost as stupid as Becky posting her citation with all her personal information on it. He may post under a variety of hijacked and infantile names, but the same Colby-stink pervades all of them.
We are talking about you, of flabby one. Come out of hiding, if you are going to keep threatening people, and insulting women for their weight, which is obvioulsy lower than yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••