Police, Gun Control Advocates Push Washington for Action

Jul 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WJCW-AM Gray

Police and gun control advocates Thursday sounded a louder call for politicians to take a stand against gun violence -- despite Congress' lack of political will to touch the issue, or the White House's affirmation that President Obama had no plans to put new gun laws on the books.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2012

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Police and politicians are anti Constitutional and are only looking out for their own azz .
Village Mystery

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

"The right to bear arms is because that's the last form of defense against tyranny. Not to hunt. It's to protect yourself from the police."

Ice-T

[seems a fitting quote right about now.....so does his other quote about the coppers]

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Where Is My America wrote:
Police and politicians are anti Constitutional and are only looking out for their own azz .
Shooting rampages are deliberately instigated by police to help them justify more gun control.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••