"Just Busted" hits East TN newsstands

May 21, 2010 Full story: WBIR-TV 39

If you're arrested in East Tennessee, your mug shot could end up in a weekly publication called "Just Busted". A company in Chattanooga started printing the publication one year ago.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 21, 2010
oh man, they need to break that down in to separate volumes.

walter p taylor homes.
western heights.
magnolia ave.
the usual spots.
60 Gunner

United States

#2 May 21, 2010
Earl Keese wrote:
oh man, they need to break that down in to separate volumes.
walter p taylor homes.
western heights.
magnolia ave.
the usual spots.
My wife picked up one of those for me the other day!I just wish that they would include Sevier county in the listings.It's worth the buck.Some scuzzy m.f.ers in that rag!
LOGIC PLEASE

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 21, 2010
I know that Tennessee is a public domain state.
But someone,making money off of someone getting arrested,just doesn't set well with me.
Not all people arrested,are guilty.
But that's America these days.
Guilty if the media says so.
Guilt by insinuation.
If the publisher donated the profits to helping victims,it might be ok
60 Gunner

United States

#4 May 21, 2010
LOGIC PLEASE wrote:
I know that Tennessee is a public domain state.
But someone,making money off of someone getting arrested,just doesn't set well with me.
Not all people arrested,are guilty.
But that's America these days.
Guilty if the media says so.
Guilt by insinuation.
If the publisher donated the profits to helping victims,it might be ok
The scum that's in this paper have all been CONVICTED.Child molesters,pillbillys,rapist you name it.You should check one out.It's not some smut sheet.I went to court with a friend of mine one time and saw this guy that ran the hi-lift for us on the jobsite at Governors crossing.Seemed like an alright kind of guy on the job.Com e to find out,he was in there to plead guilty to molesting his step daughter over the previous SIX years.I personally would like to know if some sick fck like that is around me and mine.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

#5 May 21, 2010
right on G !!!

let's just get one thing straight.
innocent people WILL NOT end up with their mug shot in that paper.
there's rarely anyone sitting in jail for a crime against our society, who's innocent.
and when they get wrist slapped back out among those of us who live a civil life....i wanna know about it too.
60 Gunner

United States

#6 May 21, 2010
Earl Keese wrote:
right on G !!!
let's just get one thing straight.
innocent people WILL NOT end up with their mug shot in that paper.
there's rarely anyone sitting in jail for a crime against our society, who's innocent.
and when they get wrist slapped back out among those of us who live a civil life....i wanna know about it too.
R.T.F.O!I will be getting one every time that there is a new edition.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

#7 May 21, 2010
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>R.T.F.O!I will be getting one every time that there is a new edition.
and i'll still spend about two days a month at the range.

that way it's remains just as comfortable as an extra appendage, and there's no question as to what will happen if i ever have to.....

remember.....
you don't shoot to kill.
you shoot to stay alive.
HWY 2 HELL

Maryville, TN

#8 May 21, 2010
Earl Keese wrote:
oh man, they need to break that down in to separate volumes.
walter p taylor homes.
western heights.
magnolia ave.
the usual spots.
Is Copperhead in the hooker section?????
60 Gunner

United States

#9 May 21, 2010
Earl Keese wrote:
<quoted text>
and i'll still spend about two days a month at the range.
that way it's remains just as comfortable as an extra appendage, and there's no question as to what will happen if i ever have to.....
remember.....
you don't shoot to kill.
you shoot to stay alive.
True that chit!!!
Ricky

Chesterfield, MO

#10 May 21, 2010
Earl if you wouldn't run that diksucker of yours all the time you wouldn't have to be such a pathetic coward! That has never crossed that tiny little mind of yours though has it??? On second thought, I find it highly unlikely that you could find the am
60 Gunner

United States

#11 May 21, 2010
HWY 2 HELL wrote:
<quoted text>Is Copperhead in the hooker section?????
They aren't in it.Only Criminals!
LOGIC PLEASE

Knoxville, TN

#13 May 21, 2010
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>The scum that's in this paper have all been CONVICTED.Child molesters,pillbillys,rapist you name it.You should check one out.It's not some smut sheet.I went to court with a friend of mine one time and saw this guy that ran the hi-lift for us on the jobsite at Governors crossing.Seemed like an alright kind of guy on the job.Com e to find out,he was in there to plead guilty to molesting his step daughter over the previous SIX years.I personally would like to know if some sick fck like that is around me and mine.
OK
Andrew

Knoxville, TN

#14 May 22, 2010
Logic- It's no different that the police reports being printed in the news papers and someone buying the newspaper to read the police reports.
They are making money off of it. And most people who are arrested are guilty. Very few who are arrested are innocent. They may get out of it because they have money or know the right people but they are guilty.
LOGIC PLEASE

Knoxville, TN

#15 May 22, 2010
A print report is fine.
But photos of accused,with out final judgment,is wrong.
Final judgment photos are fine,if not helpful.
60 Gunner

United States

#16 May 22, 2010
LOGIC PLEASE wrote:
A print report is fine.
But photos of accused,with out final judgment,is wrong.
Final judgment photos are fine,if not helpful.
That's the way i feel about it too!
Copperhead

Nashville, TN

#17 May 22, 2010
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>That's the way i feel about it too!
Hey BRO!.....They fixin to run a GOOD race Man!..Take a walk an make a STRONG drink and watch THIS chit!..CHARLOTTE!!!!

Since: Nov 08

United States

#18 May 22, 2010
If you don't break the law and none of your skeletons escape from the closet your chances of having your pic in this rag is slim to none.Seems like if someone is worried about this rag maybe they HAVE something to worry about!
60 Gunner

United States

#19 May 24, 2010
Just got my weekly edition.Great story in it about an 11 year old blowing the shit out of two illegals that were trying to break into her house when she was home alone.They had already stabbed a fifty year old to death in a home invasion earlier.
60 Gunner

United States

#20 May 24, 2010
Also in this weeks edition are the pics of 24 registered sex offenders within a 3 mile radius of West hills Elementary school.To me,that in itself is worth a buck to know and i don't even have kids.
60 Gunner

United States

#21 May 24, 2010
60 Gunner wrote:
Just got my weekly edition.Great story in it about an 11 year old blowing the shit out of two illegals that were trying to break into her house when she was home alone.They had already stabbed a fifty year old to death in a home invasion earlier.
Correction:They were already in the home.Another thing.they list 24 registered sex offenders within a 1 mile search of West View Elementary.W.T.F?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilman Kenney calls for federal hate-crime ... 44 min mark in Toronto 6
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 49 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 17
Oakland mayor candidates talk plans for city 1 hr QMBG 1
Special prosecutor drops charge against sheriff... 2 hr Dislikes nepotism 1
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr WAS sanka 241
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr WAS sanka 287
Online sleuths aid police in gay-beating case 11 hr Frankie Rizzo 23
•••

Criminal Defense Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••