Security Law / Security Market law
Posted in the Corporate / Securities Law Forum
#1 Apr 28, 2012
I would like to ask for help to answer this questions :
• Why are financial institutions “fragile”? What consequences does this fragility have for (i) the financial system; (ii) the real economy?
• How, if at all, can financial regulation mitigate the fragility of financial institutions?
• How, if at all, can financial regulation mitigate systemic risk?
• What effect, if any, does the participation of financial institutions in markets as counterparties have on the fragility of these institutions? Would restricting their participation have an impact on market efficiency?
• Are measures that reduce the fragility of financial institutions likely also to protect consumers?
Add your comments below
|Life Partners seeks bankruptcy protection after...||Jan 22||Michael||1|
|SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P., Announces Commen...||Jan 19||Yikes||2|
|HKTU Begins Work on Its Next Supplement to Help... (Mar '13)||Jan 16||marknorris12||10|
|SEC sues Enterprise Trust Co. for alleged fraud (Mar '08)||Dec '14||you will get yours||21|
|SEC Regulators Ease Up On Firms That Generate P...||Dec '14||reneir880||1|
|F-Squared paying $35M to settle SEC charges on ...||Dec '14||reneir880||1|
|Lear Announces $325 Million Senior Notes Offering (Mar '14)||Dec '14||bob||3|
Find what you want!
Search Corporate / Securities Law Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC