Security Law / Security Market law
Posted in the Corporate / Securities Law Forum
#1 Apr 28, 2012
I would like to ask for help to answer this questions :
• Why are financial institutions “fragile”? What consequences does this fragility have for (i) the financial system; (ii) the real economy?
• How, if at all, can financial regulation mitigate the fragility of financial institutions?
• How, if at all, can financial regulation mitigate systemic risk?
• What effect, if any, does the participation of financial institutions in markets as counterparties have on the fragility of these institutions? Would restricting their participation have an impact on market efficiency?
• Are measures that reduce the fragility of financial institutions likely also to protect consumers?
Add your comments below
|Lear Announces $325 Million Senior Notes Offering (Mar '14)||Dec 2||bob||3|
|American Express CEO Kenneth I. Chenault Sells ... (Jun '07)||Nov 22||hubertfields00||106|
|Special task force to investigate dealings of c...||Nov '14||bopxi ragged tooth||5|
|ZeekRewards founder arraigned in $850 million scam||Nov '14||Looser||1|
|Participation Not Required: SEC Charges Mayor a...||Nov '14||kevin||1|
|Incoming Supervalu CEO Duncan to make $1.5 mill... (Jan '13)||Oct '14||fayebryant00||3|
|Puerto Rico R&G Financial Corporation settles f... (Feb '08)||Oct '14||dariusrickard||15|
Find what you want!
Search Corporate / Securities Law Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC