ICE, Border Patrol unions claim illegal immigrants exploiting 'dreamer' policy

Jul 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

Union heads representing thousands of America's immigration agents slammed the Obama administration Thursday over a policy they claim is forcing officials to ignore the law and allowing illegal immigrants to exploit the system.

Comments
41 - 46 of 46 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Had a hot day at work today. Remember, these new homes I'm wiring don't have air conditioning yet, it's been so hot.

Made $140 today and might have to work the weekend, that would be great, another $280 won't hurt to send home to my parents.
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Juan is a 15 year old punk playing on his mommie's computer. He's suffering from terminal acne and couldn't get a girlfriend if he paid here so he's dreamed up a fictional woman with a kid. Nothing but a clueless, brain dead, uneducated troll desperately seeking attention.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Criminals will always lie.
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

"paid her"
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Dam Racer........sounds like your getting all worked up, did you take your medication today.

Oh, I got home alittle early today, my boss had to pick up some materials, we ran out of boxes and will be need more wire shortly.
nope to juan the dope

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Dam Racer........sounds like your getting all worked up, did you take your medication today.
Oh, I got home alittle early today, my boss had to pick up some materials, we ran out of boxes and will be need more wire shortly.
Who cares juan...sounds like you've been smokin more of the mexicant coke...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••