3-year-old Dies in WV After Being Left in the Car

Jul 23, 2012 | Posted by: Marie Callender | Full story: www.wvnstv.com

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - Jackson County police are investigating the death of a 3-year-old girl who was left in a car after her family returned home from church.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OMG

Scarbro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

So senseless and tragic! How does does a child get left in a hot car and NOBODY realizes it until hours later?

QUOTE:
Chief Deputy Tony Boggess tells the Charleston Daily Mail that the girl fell asleep during the ride home Sunday. He says a couple and several other children didn't realize she was still in the car until several hours later.
Bill-y

Moundsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Guess a 3-year old dying of neglect by a religious family means squat compared to people dying by being shot with an assult rifle.

Billy

Since: May 12

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

This is so mind boggling , and it continues to occur year after year.
Do we need bells in cars to tell people'' take your babies out of the car'' This has to stop. Parents do whatever it takes, put bells on your children, but take care of the most precious gift you will ever have.

Since: Nov 08

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Billy that is Unneccessary jesus
Bill-y

Moundsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Jaymae,

The 3rd post is not mine. The 2nd is. I put it on here because no one had posted here and I think it is just as bad if not worse. The man in Colorado shot people,this was pure and simple neglect and torture.
Pardon the hell out of me. Would you neglect your child like this and sentence them to a slow,
painful death? I think not,Jaymae.

Billy
Lady

Scarbro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
So senseless and tragic! How does does a child get left in a hot car and NOBODY realizes it until hours later?
QUOTE:
Chief Deputy Tony Boggess tells the Charleston Daily Mail that the girl fell asleep during the ride home Sunday. He says a couple and several other children didn't realize she was still in the car until several hours later.
I just don't get it... can't seem to wrap my mind around these sensless tragedies.

I have had children/grandchildren and not once have I ever forgotten one or left them in an [unattentded] car. How does one simply 'forget' a child?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

How do you forget a child long enough for him to die in a hot car? I don't know either. I expect those people are feeling pretty bad right now. Unlike the Colorado shooter who is probably not feeling anything at all....because he's a deranged individual.

They're not comparable.
Abouttime

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

god

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

worthless childbreeding heterosexuals! they should be locked up in a room with the rotting corpse of the child wiht them until it totally decomposes, then skinned alive.
capitalist pig

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

god wrote:
worthless childbreeding heterosexuals! they should be locked up in a room with the rotting corpse of the child wiht them until it totally decomposes, then skinned alive.
YOUR VILLAGE CALLED.
thewayitis

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

You can go to school and get training on how to use makeup but NOT on how to rear a child. Any other questions?
juddie

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Bill-y wrote:
Guess a 3-year old dying of neglect by a religious family means squat compared to people dying by being shot with an assult rifle.
Billy
What about the above article makes you think they were a religious family?
edward

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

children murdered in this country every day(legally).no respect for human life
bf

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

juddie wrote:
<quoted text>What about the above article makes you think they were a religious family?
on the news they said they just had come home from church, i believe!
Wow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

I heard it was their foster child. That's how they 'forgot' it wasn't their kid they just fostered for the money

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Jesus H. Christ.

Are you fkn kidding me or what?

How is that possible?
juddie

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Wow wrote:
I heard it was their foster child. That's how they 'forgot' it wasn't their kid they just fostered for the money
oh, ok, I didn't catch that sorry
Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

juddie wrote:
<quoted text>What about the above article makes you think they were a religious family?
Duh....because they left the child in the car after returning from chiurch. Commonly ppl who are not religious, don't go to church.
juddie

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

JustMyOpinion4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh....because they left the child in the car after returning from chiurch. Commonly ppl who are not religious, don't go to church.
WOW! i misread it the first time, sorry.
i know

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Law Forum right now

Search the Law Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pittsfield jeweler defaults in civil case alleg... 11 min Gone with the Wind 7
Can You Lie in Politics? Supreme Court Will Decide 20 min boo ya 38
Obama blasts 'least productive Congress in mode... 33 min xxxrayted 293
Kellogg-Martin running for Family Court Judge 48 min Duke Dy-Nasty 40
Warning shot bill passes Florida Senate floor 51 min Independent 50
Change in store for city boat launch 1 hr JIM 4
Ohio Man Sentenced to 30 Months for Trying to '... 2 hr Fundies R Mentally Eel 20
•••
•••
•••
•••