17 mins. ago - Synthetic marijuana arrest made in Searcy

Jul 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arkansas Online

Police arrested 57-year-old Rickey Lee Rhodes of Kensett after the substance taken from Mom & Pops Tobacco Store was analyzed at the State Crime Laboratory and determined to be synthetic marijuana .

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2012
WTF

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

That's bs they sell that stuff every Podunk town with a tobacco shop
RR

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Where is mom and pops?

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Itsnt that the one on first judsonia exit. Over the over pass ?
Sis

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

No it's beside nationwide insurance in searcy
bk

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

guest wrote:
Itsnt that the one on first judsonia exit. Over the over pass ?
Yes there is one there and it may be the the same people cause they have been in alot of trouble too!
legalize

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Can anyone tell me what made it illegal in the first place. The law states that the sale of synthetic marijuana is illegal. However without seling as such is the difference in legal and illegal but arkansas also has certain chemicals banned in the state. Did his blend contain these chemicals? Ultimately whoever rolled a joint of it for an undercover cop and told em howh to smoke it warranted the arrest regardless but as stated the big question is had the shop never explained how to smoke the stuff would it still be illegal?
Shannon

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

If it's illegal, they should be in trouble!
Anonymous

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

this guy is so dumb! ive met him n he is crazy!
Billy Wilson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

What a load. Cops have no problem busting people for getting high & ticketing people for traffic violations, but do they prevent actual crimes? No. They're only there after the fact to write a report, look stern and treat the victims (in many cases, I have experience in this) as if it's an inconvenience to them that they actually had to show up to begin with.

Meanwhile, they speed down highways, turn their lights on to get through reds, gang up en masse for a traffic stop, taser their victims with impunity and beat them for daring to question the aggressive approach. Fighting crime with criminals in fancy costumes.
#laughing from my chair

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Billy Wilson wrote:
What a load. Cops have no problem busting people for getting high & ticketing people for traffic violations, but do they prevent actual crimes? No. They're only there after the fact to write a report, look stern and treat the victims (in many cases, I have experience in this) as if it's an inconvenience to them that they actually had to show up to begin with.

Meanwhile, they speed down highways, turn their lights on to get through reds, gang up en masse for a traffic stop, taser their victims with impunity and beat them for daring to question the aggressive approach. Fighting crime with criminals in fancy costumes.
Shut up!!! You dont know what youre talking about. Just sit back relax and keep watchig CSI or whatever makes you happy. Or better yet get a life!!!
Seriously

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Billy Wilson wrote:
What a load. Cops have no problem busting people for getting high & ticketing people for traffic violations, but do they prevent actual crimes?
Those are both actual crimes.
Cheese with it

Sachse, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Billy Wilson wrote:

dam I feel bad for ur momma for having to listen to all that whining through the years. You can complain about them all you want but when you wake up one day and they're all gone you will sure be missing them when a whole world of wrong happens to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••