Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats Have Failed Blacks

Jul 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney didn't expect a warm embrace when he took the stage Wednesday at the NAACP annual convention in Houston.

Comments
301 - 320 of 2,348 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#340 Jul 13, 2012
Romney should have mentioned that the cult he is a member of rejected blacks until a couple of decades ago! mormonism is a dangerous cult founded by a twice convicted fraudster! His membership makes him unfit to serve in any capacity!
Mitt KKK Romney

Orange, NJ

#341 Jul 13, 2012
Mitt KKK Romney

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#343 Jul 13, 2012
abe wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a rich idiot,you just told your life history. the rich, the rich like you don't give a d.... and do not know what it is to be poor, black, white, yellow, brown. you said it rich idiot. although your story does not ring true.
Im not "rich" like Romney and his upper class comrades. But I am not poor by a stretch. I do not have a mansion, but I dont exactly struggle. I am part of the middle class when it comes down to it. Those who are making more than a million a year are not like 90% of most Americans. I know a few of them, and they pride themselves on their cleverness. But rich white males are a unique animal all to themselves. Rich blacks and Asians are not like them at all. Add in the Mormon element and Mitt is completely unelectable. He CANNOT be allowed to win the presidency.

Location hidden

#345 Jul 13, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Romney should have mentioned that the cult he is a member of rejected blacks until a couple of decades ago! mormonism is a dangerous cult founded by a twice convicted fraudster! His membership makes him unfit to serve in any capacity!
THANK YOU! This is 100% true. How did he find enough gumption to stand up in front of all those black people who are "Cursed with the Mark of Cain" according to his religion?

Location hidden

#347 Jul 13, 2012
Full story wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry Mitt isnt a democrat
the KKK was started by and is ran by Only democrats
http://exposingliberallies.blogspot.com/2012/...
Exposing Liberal Lies
Romney 2012
I dont care about the KKK. They are not running for President of the United States and none of them are remotely rich.

Exposing Mitt Romney's MULTIPLE lies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is not simple hearsay, this is video of Mitt himself, flip flopping worse than a fish on the hot deck of a fishing boat. You really have to be EXTREMELY stupid and gullible to even consider Romney to work at a lemonade stand and be trusted.

Location hidden

#350 Jul 13, 2012
Full story wrote:
Remember in NOV, Obama hated gay people before he required their vote!!!
Since when is the gay vote "required"? They are less than 2% of the population! Americans do not want gay marriage and they have NEVER voted for it in any state which has it today. He did that because the Dems wanted him to do it. Blacks do not support gay marriage no matter how Obama feels.

But this thread is about Mitt Romney. He is a schiester and cannot be allowed to win in 2012. Blacks will NOT vote for him no matter what he does.
Toby

Anonymous Proxy

#351 Jul 13, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is the gay vote "required"? They are less than 2% of the population! Americans do not want gay marriage and they have NEVER voted for it in any state which has it today. He did that because the Dems wanted him to do it. Blacks do not support gay marriage no matter how Obama feels.
But this thread is about Mitt Romney. He is a schiester and cannot be allowed to win in 2012. Blacks will NOT vote for him no matter what he does.
STFU Mulatto!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#352 Jul 13, 2012
Full story wrote:
He hates everyone until he can use their vote, sorry I meant has no respect for...
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#353 Jul 13, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
Romney went to the NAACP and delivered his message. Some boo'd, some applauded. Good on Romney.
Where was obama? Spineless yellow bellied coward. Won't even go talk to the heart and soul of his based. He sends the JV instead. Real leadership. Frickin obama shitbag
Where was obama in Wisconsin? Shout-out from Twitter?? WTF is that?
Romney needs to campaign in California, New York and Chicago. Take his message deep into obamaland
The ones who applauded were paid shills. Flown in, and paid to applaud when Willard was blabbering about marriage or something.

After being booed, Willard was laughed right out of the building.

So, instead of getting 2% of the black vote in November, Willard will get 1%. That is, if he is even the candidate.

Can the Rethugs afford to nominate a lying POS scumbag like Willard?

Location hidden

#354 Jul 13, 2012
Full story wrote:
This thread is about Mitt and BHO.

Location hidden

#355 Jul 13, 2012
Boo the WH, a drone will be sent as a wake up call.
denny

Denver, CO

#356 Jul 13, 2012
Romney treated the NAACP members with respect and told them the truth. What has liberalism's paternalism gained them? Not much: out-of-control crime & drugs, 25% unemployment (much higher for black youth), marginalization of the black church and demasculinization of black males, with their traditional roles being filled by white, mostly female yuppies from the suburbs. Trillions spent with little to show for it. NOBODY wants to return to the racist Jim Crow days. But a failed economy will hurt everyone. Voting blindly for Democrats will insure that failure comes to pass. Republicans are willing and anxious to earn the confidence of black America as EQUALS. Obama takes their support for granted and treats them as beggars & incompetents, unable to function without the government as Uncle Sugar. That's old-fashioned thinking.
Seth Adams

AOL

#357 Jul 13, 2012
Aw shut up everyone......if you have too much class, character, integrity and basic common sense to vote for Obama again...then don't.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#358 Jul 13, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones who applauded were paid shills. Flown in, and paid to applaud when Willard was blabbering about marriage or something.
After being booed, Willard was laughed right out of the building.
So, instead of getting 2% of the black vote in November, Willard will get 1%. That is, if he is even the candidate.
Can the Rethugs afford to nominate a lying POS scumbag like Willard?
Did obama go? No? To busy to hang out with the adoring fans? Did he think a shout out on twitter was all they needed.

I guess obama dislikes people -- until he needs thier vote.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#359 Jul 13, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Boo the WH, a drone will be sent as a wake up call.
That's racist. Feel bad?
itoldyouso

Mount Laurel, NJ

#360 Jul 13, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, thanks for your service. You guys did nice work. And while I am not so rabid a fan, I also will cast my vote for the President this November. I think he has made a huge difference. I have spoken to some pretty well-informed people and I am convinced that if it wasn't for his response to the financial crisis that he stepped into, we would all be in breadlines and standing in lines to get our weekly rations of sugar. We were just that close to a full-blown depression, and this one would have made the other one look like a blip. I know you and I are at opposite ends of the political spectrum, but I DID want to tell you that you guys kept a lot of my friends from leaving Vietnam in body bags. Thanx.
I didn't do Vietnam, my father did. I was Desert Storm. Thank you for your service and although we are on opposite ends of the election, thank you for your honesty. I was trained by some of the best that came out of Vietnam and the things they taught us were amazing. I worked as a nurse (no degree so I wasn't an officer) and let me tell you, after the military and what I saw and learned, I would be able to run circles around a lot of the nurses that have degrees and it was because we wanted to learn how to keep our people alive as long as possible to get them home in as good a shape as we could. When I became a trainer I tried to remember everything I was taught and had learned in order to pass it along to the next generation of corpsman/medics. We owe a lot of modern medicine and treatments and such to the medics of Vietnam and Korea as they had to learn new things every day to fight the injuries they encountered. We owe the life saving colostomy to the Korean war and several other life saving operations to the Vietnam war. My dad came home intact physically but parts of his mind and spirit are still in Vietnam.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#361 Jul 13, 2012
abe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you know, don't believe you understand what a poor person is. You have been bammy washed or something. Immigrants here just come straight out of Mexico with a bag of dope. They don't prove anything. Just sell dope, use dope, dring alcohol. have free babies, free medical free rx and almost free food . Most do not pay ss, medicare, income tax. If they are arrested for being illegal, either bammy or the aclu gets in the act, they are turned loose to do the same thing over. A few are good citzens. they have either a green card or they are American citzens. they go to work at least five days a week. pay their taxes, buy their food, pay their rent and bother no one. MOst are not like that.
The only sponsers they have is a bag of dope. that the dumb Americans are hooked on.
$28000.00 is a good bit of money for a poor person. Of course, with 75 percent of congress being millionaires plus, they do not know anything about this. JUst some figure some high paid government employee spit out. For you info, today, 22 percent of the children in the US live under the poverty line and this is the highest it has been in 30 years. Keep the same govenment we have now, keep obamacare, and the the number will double or tripie. You know nothing about poor people.
I used credible statistics. And I'm not talking about illegals -- or dopers, or dealers, or cartels. You have no clue what I know about poor people...and I don't have to explain to you. But if you would look at those websites you'd know what our gov't expects the minimum income to be (which is 100% to 125% of the poverty level income) in order to sponsor an immigrant.

If you think I'm an Obamabot, you're wrong.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#363 Jul 13, 2012
***** REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER *****

When you think of muslim HUSSEIN OBAMA, think of:

-9/11
-The Fort Hood TX massacre by muslim HASAN.
This was the bloodiest massacre in U.S. history committed by one person on U.S. soil.
HUSSEIN permitted HASAN to keep his $4,800 per month pension, and HUSSEIN flew him back to his native country of islamic terrorists at tax Payers' expense.

-The 20+ MILLION illegal muslims in this country who want to take over.
ALL are on welfare AND they get to vote for democRATS.
-The 30+ ILLEGAL Mexicans - all of whom are on welfare AND they get to vote for democRATS.
- Over 30 MILLION fat, lazy, and useless home-grown welfare recipients
-Illegal Mexicans and muslims commit over 4,000 murders of U.S. citizens every year.
- Fast & Furious – Where HUSSEIN OBAMA furnished Mexican criminals with thousands of firearms
and millions of rounds of ammo.
HUSSEIN OBAMA is a liar, a deceiver, an evil tyrant. and a corrupt islamofascist African warlord.
HUSSEIN is the Devil reincarnated.

HUSSEIN gave 11 MILLION jobs to China, and to other countries.
Every month, thousands of businesses are either shutting down or relocating in foreign countries.

Read the multi-million best-selling fact-based book by The Living Legend, Doctor MICHAEL SAVAGE,
"TRICKLE DOWN TYRANNY”
Several private and PUBLIC schools have adopted this book for mandatory reading.
Students are required to submit book reports.

Adolf Hitler was an evil genius.
HUSSEIN OBAMA is just plain evil.
democRATS are evil.

The democRATS who support HUSSEIN, are no better than he is.
These are HUSSEIN OBAMA’S people:
- The ghetto crowd, who wants a free ride on the WHITE tax payers’ money.
- The illegal Mexicans who are draining every financial resource.
- The muslims, whether legal or illegal. They are fleecing this country and will
destroy it according to their fairy tale of allah.
- And all the liberal kiss-ass politicians

TENS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICAN PATRIOTS APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
shouldaknown

Cookeville, TN

#364 Jul 14, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I was so happy to see the audience boo RINO Romney during his ridiculous speech at the NAACP. He looked like a deer in headlights as those patriotic Americans let him know not to come there with that negative talk on the constitutionally upheld Affordable Care Act.
they gave him standing ovation when he was done!
shouldaknown

Cookeville, TN

#365 Jul 14, 2012
mansa musa wrote:
Whites on here hate Obama only because of his fools color.

It's the same idiots that voted to re-elect bush. You are fools.
he's black/white or is it white/black whatever, not a black man!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former police officer appeals termination 7 min Calculator girl 42
Watch KITV's Friday midday webcast 11 min American_Infidel 1
Jonesboro man arrested for slapping child 31 min Volunteer 8
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 33 min DaveinMass 532
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 57 min Go Blue Forever 229
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 1 hr jcofe 35
Kansas man to serve life in prison for crimes 1 hr Baffled 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••