Asbestos and Lincoln Memorial University Daycare Center

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2014
Bob

Speedwell, TN

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Anyone who attended Lincoln Memorial University Learning Tree Daycare Center should be checked for lung problems caused by asbestos inhalation. That building was heavily contaminated by loose asbestos from the basement boiler and pipes under the daycare center. There are DVDS showing this loose asbestos from the basement to the attic of the building that housed The Learning Tree Daycare Center. If needed, those DVDS will be made available. Asbestos fiber inhalation can take years to develop into lung cancer or Mesothelioma.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart 31 min Zork 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,317
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr The InfoWar 8,616
where is the EDM scene in Knoxville? 6 hr Bipolar Hell 6
Tony Mcafee Cult leader 6 hr Bipolar Hell 9
Steve Phillips leaving WBIR for radio station i... (Sep '13) 8 hr KnoxKate 43
Amanda Hara Fri Hed Tall 1
•••
•••
Knoxville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••