Comments
1 - 20 of 209 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Interested in the Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 13, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Does anyone know anything about this clinic good or bad?
billybob

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

does anyone know anything aboutskyview clinic on chapman hywy in seymore hit me back
ktown real pain suffer

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 7, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I have been going there for about 3-4 months now. They have been GREAT so far to me. They seem like a real legit clinic and if you really have real bad pain problems they really want to help you. But if you really don't have any problems and just seeking meds to sell or get high don't waste your time making an appointment. They don't make you feel like you are a drug addict seeking a high. They keep a close check on your drug screens and med counts. Overall I would recommend them HIGHLY! The staff are excellent!! They are super nice and make you very comfortable and feel right at home. My opinion there the best in town period!
real real bad pain hurter

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I bet my pan is worse than yours. I was in twelve car wrecks, fell at work and hurt my butt, slid down a flight of stairs and cut off a finger with a chain saw. I need so many damn drugs it takes three pain clinics to supply me!
Seymour Resident

Troy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Interested in the Truth wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this clinic good or bad?
This place accepts NO cash, and NO insurance. Money order, credit or debit cards only. That tells me a lot about it.

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It is exceptionally difficult to get approved to be a provider for insurance companies. The applications are anywhere from 45-85 pages long and most likely the clinic will be denied at least once before they get approved. So it's not as easy as people think to get signed up with insurance. Each insurance company has it's own application. It's a time consuming and frustrating process. I'm saying all that so people will understand that just because a place does not accept insurance it doesn't mean they haven't been working on it for months. So it doesn't necessarily make it a bad place
kim iNeely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you. Know. Where. It is I can't. Find. It
True

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

True very true but most smart ones for a better word had that process done months before the doors open.
PS Here wrote:
It is exceptionally difficult to get approved to be a provider for insurance companies. The applications are anywhere from 45-85 pages long and most likely the clinic will be denied at least once before they get approved. So it's not as easy as people think to get signed up with insurance. Each insurance company has it's own application. It's a time consuming and frustrating process. I'm saying all that so people will understand that just because a place does not accept insurance it doesn't mean they haven't been working on it for months. So it doesn't necessarily make it a bad place

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

True wrote:
True very true but most smart ones for a better word had that process done months before the doors open.
<quoted text>
CMS who handles Medicare is very difficult to work with. I started building my office the first week of December 2010 and opened January 10, 2011...we've been trying from the beginning to get approved and they always find something to reject it for. Once they reject it the ENTIRE application has to be filled out again. They don't just let you correct what is (in their eyes) wrong. Filling out the 85 page application gets old after filling it out several times.

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bigT wrote:
LMAO, OMG, FOAD
Do you have nothing better in life to do than stalk me?? Good gosh I feel sorry for you that you have such a pathetic life.
Good luck

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 22, 2011
 
Good luck because the one for 2012 is 364 pages just got done last week with it. They just want everyone to give up. I'm sure you have seen some of the new rules for this year? They could careless for people in true pain! Dea and the State both they don't want any pain clinics at all.

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Good luck wrote:
Good luck because the one for 2012 is 364 pages just got done last week with it. They just want everyone to give up. I'm sure you have seen some of the new rules for this year? They could careless for people in true pain! Dea and the State both they don't want any pain clinics at all.
You are correct. They don't care. From what I have gathered in dealing with the politicians over the past few months is this: If it has to do with pain management they will not have nay part in supporting it because it might make them look bad to their constituents and they won't get re-elected. Very sad that politics has to come before caring fr the people of this State. 2012 is going to be a very tough year for a lot of people that suffer from chronic pain. It makes me SO MAD!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 26, 2011
 
bigT wrote:
LOL, omg and FOAD
Ignorant Fool.....
kim iNeely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 27, 2011
 
Can. Any. Of u not. Left. Any. One. In on where. This. Place. Is lve been. At. The. Er three. Times. In. The. Past. Week. Need. Help
IIMeanus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 28, 2011
 
Is the new information pertaining to management of pain clinics available online? If so please provide a link. Thanks in advance.

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 28, 2011
 
IIMeanus wrote:
Is the new information pertaining to management of pain clinics available online? If so please provide a link. Thanks in advance.
The regulations are available at the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners site.:)
bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have nothing better in life to do than stalk me?? Good gosh I feel sorry for you that you have such a pathetic life.
Gosh I'm not stalking you. Just enjoy watching your sad life being put on parade here.

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bigT wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I'm not stalking you. Just enjoy watching your sad life being put on parade here.
You are the one with the sad life. My life is perfectly fine. You make a stupid or filthy comment after every single post. You must be one of those people taking advantage of the government by living off welfare since you have nothing better to do then make obnoxious comments. Here's a thought, Get a life and get a job so us that work for a living don't have to support you anymore.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 28, 2011
 
Protest all you want. With you it's always the same thing over and over. A nd you're here just as much as the rest so who's life is sad?
devil in disquise

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

These thieves,two face,judgemental,hyprocrits,li ars,you want communism and control freaks this is your place.They do not want to help people who really are in cronical pain.Do yourself a favor don't look for this pit of hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
south knoxville staple 1 hr old vol market 2
New Pain Clinic 1 hr Iamadoc 4
Pain Management general discussion (Nov '13) 1 hr Iamadoc 8
Rooms to Go/Best Buy TV packages SUCK (Feb '12) 1 hr Ben Hawkins 57
Retain Supreme Court justices in Tennessee 1 hr Angela B 1
tennessee lottery for losers (Aug '12) 5 hr Simple 12
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr jarda 8,594
•••
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••