“A mother's job is never done.”

Since: May 08

Maryville, TN

#105 Dec 3, 2008
Montrose 1973 wrote:
<quoted text>Vax-D?.....Sounds like a new style of Tampon.
HA HA! I'm going to tell my husband that!

Since: Feb 08

Knox Co.

#106 Dec 3, 2008
SheilaG wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say to you, Monty Baby, is roll 'em if you got 'em!:^)
:)

“It's Always Somethin'”

Since: Jul 07

Morristown

#107 Dec 3, 2008
Montrose 1973 wrote:
<quoted text>:)
Hey Monty,
Does that doc on John Sevier make you do periodic tests if he treats you?

Since: Feb 08

Knox Co.

#108 Dec 3, 2008
SheilaG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Monty,
Does that doc on John Sevier make you do periodic tests if he treats you?
No..I don't use him,But I know a few that do..Long as He gets paid..........

Since: Mar 08

Sneedville, TN

#109 Dec 3, 2008
i hate these pain clinics they should all be closed down, doping people up indiscriminately and then we have doped up people driving all over knoxville thinking it's okay because the pills they're doped up on are prescribed by the doctor.

you pill popping junkies are disgusting, you can't speak properly, you go around pill seeking, it's a sick lifestyle. and i am speaking from experience, i have a family member who does just this disgusting crap, all these pain clinics should be closed down. i happen to know they don't just kick you out of the pain clinic the first time you fail a drug test, you can try to fool people, but i know the drill.

and as a pain pill seeker, you should already know all you have to do is go to another pain clinic, the doctors don't even care. they should lose their license to practice medicine.

if you don't get more pills then you are one less person who might just crash into me on the road because you're nodding off at the wheel. i swear, it's a disgusting lifestyle.
Ginni

United States

#110 Dec 3, 2008
not a UT Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, masking pain can only cause more damage, if you can't feel pain you can hurt the affected area worse.
Up to a point, I agree with this. However, if you have consulted specialists, had the MRI done, and been diagnosed, and gone for physical therapy and your remaining options are: risky surgery that has (maybe) about a 50% chance of success (and a 50% chance there'll be no change or you'll be in more pain) OR treating the pain with medication prescribed by an ethical doctor (not one of these nut jobs who hand out prescriptions to every Tom, Dick & Harry who comes in)... I'll choose to treat the pain. I won't risk possible paralysis or getting MRSI during surgery if I can avoid it.

“It's Always Somethin'”

Since: Jul 07

Morristown

#111 Dec 3, 2008
mikehuntusa wrote:
i hate these pain clinics they should all be closed down, doping people up indiscriminately and then we have doped up people driving all over knoxville thinking it's okay because the pills they're doped up on are prescribed by the doctor.
you pill popping junkies are disgusting, you can't speak properly, you go around pill seeking, it's a sick lifestyle. and i am speaking from experience, i have a family member who does just
this disgusting crap, all these pain clinics should be closed down. i happen to know they don't just kick you out of the pain clinic the first time you fail a drug test, you can try to fool people, but i know the drill.
and as a pain pill seeker, you should already know all you have to do is go to another pain clinic, the doctors don't even care. they should lose their license to practice medicine.
if you don't get more pills then you are one less person who might just crash into me on the road because you're nodding off at the wheel. i swear, it's a disgusting lifestyle.
Hey MikeHuntUSA:

Bite me! And then walk a mile in my shoes. I am not a pill-popping piece of white trash that is going to help you wreck your car.You must have me confused with someone in your family. Don't judge someone until you have literally felt their pain.

Since: Feb 08

Knox Co.

#113 Dec 3, 2008
mikehuntusa wrote:
i hate these pain clinics they should all be closed down, doping people up indiscriminately and then we have doped up people driving all over knoxville thinking it's okay because the pills they're doped up on are prescribed by the doctor.
you pill popping junkies are disgusting, you can't speak properly, you go around pill seeking, it's a sick lifestyle. and i am speaking from experience, i have a family member who does just this disgusting crap, all these pain clinics should be closed down. i happen to know they don't just kick you out of the pain clinic the first time you fail a drug test, you can try to fool people, but i know the drill.
and as a pain pill seeker, you should already know all you have to do is go to another pain clinic, the doctors don't even care. they should lose their license to practice medicine.
if you don't get more pills then you are one less person who might just crash into me on the road because you're nodding off at the wheel. i swear, it's a disgusting lifestyle.
Your Mother should have taken a birth control "PILL" ....idiot.
abcdefg

Knoxville, TN

#114 Dec 3, 2008
Montrose 1973 wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mother should have taken a birth control "PILL" ....idiot.
Too bad yours didn't!

“It's Always Somethin'”

Since: Jul 07

Morristown

#115 Dec 3, 2008
Hey. Lay off of Monty. Anyone that has Ronnie VanZandt as their profile picture can't be all bad!

Since: Feb 08

Knox Co.

#116 Dec 3, 2008
abcdefg wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad yours didn't!
Too late huh?....Now sit back and have a nice cup of STFU.

Since: Feb 08

Knox Co.

#117 Dec 3, 2008
SheilaG wrote:
Hey. Lay off of Monty. Anyone that has Ronnie VanZandt as their profile picture can't be all bad!
:)

Since: Mar 08

Sneedville, TN

#118 Dec 3, 2008
SheilaG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MikeHuntUSA:
Bite me! And then walk a mile in my shoes. I am not a pill-popping piece of white trash that is going to help you wreck your car.You must have me confused with someone in your family. Don't judge someone until you have literally felt their pain.
oooohhhh the paiiiiinnnn, that's all you junkies ever talk about.

sorry if the truth hurts.

junkie.

“Goddess on the Loose.”

Since: Mar 08

Morristown

#119 Dec 3, 2008
SheilaG wrote:
Hey. Lay off of Monty. Anyone that has Ronnie VanZandt as their profile picture can't be all bad!
You're right. Monty ain't all bad, actually, he ain't bad at all. Love that Skynyrd.
Sara

AOL

#120 Dec 3, 2008
You know until you have been there you never know. When you get a little long in the tooth, things begin to change, things start to break, things have to be taken out...In other words your body begins to break down but until you get there you will never know. I was once invincible too, but "these times, they are a changin'"
Sara

AOL

#121 Dec 3, 2008
Montrose 1973 wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mother should have taken a birth control "PILL" ....idiot.
roflol...
Jimmy

Lexington, TN

#123 Dec 5, 2008
if this is true then God you people here are heartless and cruel. They would not have givin this guy the meds that he received in the first place if he did not qualify for them. Im a patient too and i signed a pain agreement as did he. And in BIG PRINT it said that if you had a dirty urine then you will get the boot. there are doctors here in town that will write anything. i know people that dont have to deal with pain mgmt cause their doctors take care of them but i have the feeling that you are a federal agent looking for some leads. nobody here will tell you anything , this is the wrong place. i love you people in east TN. your like family. (the sopranos)

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

#124 Dec 5, 2008
wuss.
AskThem

Knoxville, TN

#125 Dec 5, 2008
If you want to know if they can re-instate you then you should ask them instead of posting and crying about it on the internet.
abcdefg

Knoxville, TN

#126 Dec 5, 2008
Montrose 1973 wrote:
<quoted text>Too late huh?....Now sit back and have a nice cup of STFU.
It must be pathetic having your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butch Jones 7 hr Jake Gilman 10
car wreck 12/17/2014 10 hr Jeff 1
Victoria Secret Today 11 hr Very nice 1
Who is the best disability lawyer in Knoxville? (Nov '12) 15 hr Anne 21
Who is HRComp (Mar '13) 19 hr Only The Greatest 11
Alligator Found in Tennessee Lake (Mar '07) Sat gaturs 92
Review: David H Miller & Assoc - David H Miller OD (Oct '13) Fri Knoxville TN 5
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons