Earl Keese- internet stalking kid in his moms basement?

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 58 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

awesome.
you're down in the gutter just like danny boy.

you're a disgrace.

i like this though.
nothing better than you inferior bytches starting these grade school bully threads.

this will be one that i keep bumping, just like all the other "Earl is...." threads.
something has to try and push down the white trash single wide fire threads.
and those tired and worn out election threads.

thanks for all the notoriety.
damned if i don't owe ya' one.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mari Cone wrote:
I think so. Imagine the single 30 watt bulb hanging by a bare wire, perched above Earls monitor. He flicks the switch revealing the cinder block basement walls, stained with some unidentifiable substance, discolored from years of neglect. The sound of water dripping permeates the room. In the corner, Earls soiled "internet towels" lay in a fuddled heap. Earl has his pee stained drawers around his ankles, furiously "internetting"...unt il his mom yells down to see if Earl needs another hot-pocket....no....make it a lean-pocket.
Stalker: oh HELL yeah!
Sounds like YOU are the one expierienced in that department.

“Obamunism - Political Failure”

Since: Feb 08

Out here in the country

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

james johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like YOU are the one expierienced in that department.
She is kinda the one that started a thread about earl, huh? If that ins't stalking... just sayin'
AmericanSoldier

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 4, 2010
 
Mari Cone wrote:
I think so. Imagine the single 30 watt bulb hanging by a bare wire, perched above Earls monitor. He flicks the switch revealing the cinder block basement walls, stained with some unidentifiable substance, discolored from years of neglect. The sound of water dripping permeates the room. In the corner, Earls soiled "internet towels" lay in a fuddled heap. Earl has his pee stained drawers around his ankles, furiously "internetting"...unt il his mom yells down to see if Earl needs another hot-pocket....no....make it a lean-pocket.
Stalker: oh HELL yeah!
Are you Dan's secret sand negro gay lover?
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just had to come back and bump this.

my fans are all demanding it.
i mean, my newest and biggest poser/fan went to all the trouble of starting this for me.
and i'll always be grateful.

so you'd better damn well believe i'm going to keep this thread at the top of this page.

the little people have so few events in which to brighten their droll and ordinary lives.
far be it from me to let the "cone" down.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 5, 2010
 
c'mon cone,
counting on your lying/bloviating azz to keep this thread going this weekend.

don't make me come back here monday and find it plummeting down like a danny boy thread w/o my constant bytch slapping of that retard.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 7, 2010
 
bumpin' for two reasons.

1/
obviously this phuquing poser who calls him/herself mari cone, starts shyt threads he/she can't finish here.

what's the matter mary, you realize you bit off more than you can handle here, you mouthy phony azz chump ???

2/
i laugh knowing that you couldn't even begin to have kept up w/ me the last three days.
you washed up has-been couch warmer.

your sauce is weak and your lame attempt at thread starting is sub standard.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 7, 2010
 
Earl Keese wrote:
bumpin' for two reasons.
1/
obviously this phuquing poser who calls him/herself mari cone, starts shyt threads he/she can't finish here.
what's the matter mary, you realize you bit off more than you can handle here, you mouthy phony azz chump ???
2/
i laugh knowing that you couldn't even begin to have kept up w/ me the last three days.
you washed up has-been couch warmer.
your sauce is weak and your lame attempt at thread starting is sub standard.
And then there is Danny sand Dweller.
Dale gribble

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Well at least we know it was'nt Danny,because he would have posted some unrelated links about the Jews for our reading enjoyment
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 8, 2010
 
Dale gribble wrote:
Well at least we know it was'nt Danny,because he would have posted some unrelated links about the Jews for our reading enjoyment
ol' danny boy.

a classic example of someone unable to see the forest for the trees.
the guy focuses endlessly on some contrived conspiracy that never existed.

all the while it's china who's set up to control the worlds finances and power.
if they ever call in our marker.......

"jews ???" yeah, dumbazz danny thinks it's the jews.
that's what the uniformed always do, focus on things that don't have anything to do with what's going on at the moment.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 8, 2010
 
and they're doing it with OUR $$$.
how'd they ever wrestle it from danny's jew friends ???
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 8, 2010
 
just like danny boy, your worthless azz will never have a moments peace on this board.

you're a lying poser and a long time troll.
how about reprinting that resume you had over on the Tenn. forum.
you know the one, it's where you were trying to lay some sort of bio, background as a way to make you somehow look credible as you whined endlessly about guns etc...
"i'm a former registered republican......"
that was classic.

thanks again for this thread.
you poor inferior toads always resort to this lame tactic.
2nd only to having multiple names to hide behind.
Claudes BFF

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 8, 2010
 
Now see what you've done Mary...Earl has gone and rounded up his backup!!! You're in trouble now!

HAHAHAHA

This is too funny...he posted an imaginary life and you blasted back with...shall we say REALITY!!! You aren't the first to describe him as a basement dweller...you just did a much better job! He talks about Dan hating...he doesn't like anyone including himself which is most likely his problem...COME OUT OF THE CLOSET EARL!!!!!!!
Pedro

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 8, 2010
 
Mari Cone wrote:
CONFIRMED: S-T-A-L-K-E-R!!!!!!!!
Don't make me wait on more cornbread, boy...chop, chop!
Confirmed Mellaman is Mari Cone.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 8, 2010
 
oh wow, i remember that idiot !!!

and you just may be right.
their style is one in the same.

either way, he/she has ruined him/herself as far as anyone who'll ever put forth it's rancid opinion and be taken as anything but a squirming troll.
60 Gunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 8, 2010
 
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>Confirmed Mellaman is Mari Cone.
MELLAMAN!!!!!!!Dam!I think you're on to something Pedro!!!!!
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

something else that cracks me up.....

this stupid bytch is calling me a stalker !!!
phuquing hilarious.

just look at all the Earl threads going right now.
and the endless responses from......
fhaggot clod.
poser mari.
dillmunch danny.
the biggest trio of jealous losers this board has to offer.

and just how many threads have i started about them ???
ZERO by my count.
Claude Balls

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Earl Keese wrote:
something else that cracks me up.....
this stupid bytch is calling me a stalker !!!
phuquing hilarious.
just look at all the Earl threads going right now.
and the endless responses from......
fhaggot clod.
poser mari.
dillmunch danny.
the biggest trio of jealous losers this board has to offer.
and just how many threads have i started about them ???
ZERO by my count.
Hmmmmmmm, good point Earl. Perhaps you're not capable of original thought.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dang mari !!!
now you've got the bff/balls using his other name.

still the same xyz homo though no matter what the name happens to be this week.
"k-town bill-o-bff shock balls" has a bunch of them.
a different one for each swishy little patron out on the burnt back deck.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 8, 2010
 
Mari Cone wrote:
I think so. Imagine the single 30 watt bulb hanging by a bare wire, perched above Earls monitor. He flicks the switch revealing the cinder block basement walls, stained with some unidentifiable substance, discolored from years of neglect. The sound of water dripping permeates the room. In the corner, Earls soiled "internet towels" lay in a fuddled heap. Earl has his pee stained drawers around his ankles, furiously "internetting"...unt il his mom yells down to see if Earl needs another hot-pocket....no....make it a lean-pocket.
Stalker: oh HELL yeah!
Hi Mellaman!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••