First Prev
of 3
Next Last
smitty

Smithville, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2011
Has anyone heard of the Knoxville Algiatry Pain Center?
check

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2011
yes will be open monday they are from fla
check

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2011
do you need the addy?
smitty

Smithville, TN

#4 Feb 18, 2011
check wrote:
do you need the addy?
yes please and do you think we will be able to get script filled anywhere?
check

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2011
yes should not be a prob, 7007 kingston pike they open monday but are done booked tues after lunch was still open last time a talked to the lady
check

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2011
it is right across the street from micky dees at the papermill area
kittykat

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2011
Whats the cost. What kind of records do you need
check

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Feb 20, 2011
ofcourse your mri no older than 2 years and not 100% certain but best i can remember first time is 350.00
bigt

Knoxville, TN

#9 Feb 21, 2011
well i called today and made an appointment its 250 and 50 of its for your drug test has anybody went over there today.any problems gettin scripts filled
smitty

Smithville, TN

#10 Feb 21, 2011
bigt wrote:
well i called today and made an appointment its 250 and 50 of its for your drug test has anybody went over there today.any problems gettin scripts filled
They told me it was only 200, did u call that 1-800 number? And does anyone know where the cheapest place to get your script filled?
bigt

Knoxville, TN

#11 Feb 21, 2011
smitty wrote:
<quoted text>They told me it was only 200, did u call that 1-800 number? And does anyone know where the cheapest place to get your script filled?
i will not ask these questions on this forum cause there is a arrogant idiot who thinks pain is funny and everybody is a junkie.and i will not let him anger me.so get a life buddy dont follow people around on these forrums waiting to be little them because your life sucks so bad you have nothin better to do.good luck my friend
smitty

Smithville, TN

#12 Feb 21, 2011
bigt wrote:
<quoted text>i will not ask these questions on this forum cause there is a arrogant idiot who thinks pain is funny and everybody is a junkie.and i will not let him anger me.so get a life buddy dont follow people around on these forrums waiting to be little them because your life sucks so bad you have nothin better to do.good luck my friend
Hey bigt you forgot the o in your name BIGOT. You are on about 5 forums looking for a pain clinic, so why don't you stay off of this one. I was being serious that pain clinic has a 1-800 number so you are the idiot.
just a little pill

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2011
check wrote:
yes will be open monday they are from fla
From Florida???LOLOLOLOL
So the Pill Mills are bringing the mills to Tennessee!
God I hope the DEA,TBI,and KSD/KPD go above and beyond to keep these "pain clinics" on the "straight" and narrow.
Marc

Oliver Springs, TN

#14 Jan 6, 2012
Aman to the "straight and narrow." comment. We keep losing our doctors because they are giving out meds for nothing!!:( I'm 26 and four years ago i was diagnosed with spinal stenosis, scholiosis, 3 bulging discs, arthritous, and now "flat back syndrome." I am seeing a primary physician a pathologist a neurologist and I am looking for a 'pain clinic' simply because there is nothing they can do but all these crazy surgeries and I'm trying to wait until my kids are at least in high school. Right now I just want to live my life as pain free as possible. Well I just needed to vent, I am going to call these people to see if I can get in and see if they can help... It's so funny that I meet people all the time who go get all these crazy meds and then sell them for tons of money...What about the ones who need them? Okday sorry needed to vent I'm so sick to hurtying :( lol (sorry if spelling is bad)

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

#15 Jan 7, 2012
Marc wrote:
Aman to the "straight and narrow." comment. We keep losing our doctors because they are giving out meds for nothing!!:( I'm 26 and four years ago i was diagnosed with spinal stenosis, scholiosis, 3 bulging discs, arthritous, and now "flat back syndrome." I am seeing a primary physician a pathologist a neurologist and I am looking for a 'pain clinic' simply because there is nothing they can do but all these crazy surgeries and I'm trying to wait until my kids are at least in high school. Right now I just want to live my life as pain free as possible. Well I just needed to vent, I am going to call these people to see if I can get in and see if they can help... It's so funny that I meet people all the time who go get all these crazy meds and then sell them for tons of money...What about the ones who need them? Okday sorry needed to vent I'm so sick to hurtying :( lol (sorry if spelling is bad)
The ones that sell them make it harder for the ones that need them. But, the ones that need them should not be overlooked because of the ones that are not doing right. Good luck to you.

Vonore, TN

#17 Jan 7, 2012
bigT wrote:
LMAO, ROFL, FOAD
Fake T's life: copy, paste, repeat....copy, paste repeat. Oh wait. someone else said something so I will copy him....copy, paste, repeat. Oh, I like his name...copy, paste, repeat. Damn what an idiot you are.
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jan 8, 2012
AMEN!!!
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jan 8, 2012
I'm so buzzing right now. A hand full of pain pills and i forget what a lifeless basement dweller i am.

Vonore, TN

#21 Jan 8, 2012
real bigT wrote:
There I go again, those oxys I got from PS have been makin me hallucinate for hours now.
You didn't get any medication from me. All patients at my clinic were prescribed medication by my practitioner. Now they are prescribed by my medical director himself. Now, fake T, make another remark to make yourself look even more stupid.

Since: Jan 12

Oneida, TN

#22 Jan 8, 2012
Ok pretty sure these guys don't take insurance :-( will find out for sure Monday though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wbir Matt Sanderson 2 hr fez 1
Morristown couple's puppy dies, store says no r... 3 hr Amanda 44
Tennessee Human Rights Commission Releases Stat... 9 hr Friv Games 1
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 17 hr Mr bobo 145
Red M&Ms exist today thanks to this man Mon oldman 3
Amanda Hara Mon I know 11
Review: Pain Consultants Of East Tennessee (Aug '12) Mon This place is NO ... 88
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:13 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:13PM
Matt Ryan on Mike Smith: We've got to make him right