Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Comments (Page 1,779)

Showing posts 35,561 - 35,580 of124,445
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

'Bout time!
----------

"President Obama Takes Stand On Taxes, Refuses To Temporarily Extend Bush Tax Cuts."

Click here:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/06/06/tax-c...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

"LIFE: Rare Color Photos Mark D-Day Anniversary."

Click here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-tn/TB3...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Oooops, wrong Link...I don't know how that happened. But, hopefully this is the right one.

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/life-rare-color-...
Holy Sit

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

holy shi* you have got to be fu**ing kidding me Sassy. quote "Voters who are so brainwashed"

Holy fuc**** sh*t I see you generalize someone being so brainwashed, but how can that be when your the one who's brainwashed to the point that you can't even get off topix. How long's it's been sassy 2-3 years being on here hours on end and giving out information that is set to brainwash the general public? Really?

Obama is nothing more than a puppet they all work under the same corporation Obama takes his orders for military action from the UN which is illegal Obama is a piece of shi* president who signed into law the NDAA I can go on and on Obama, Mitt Romney both working for the same corporation that has many names.

Bilderberg, New world Order, the illuminati! The thing is they no longer deny bilderberg exists in the mainstream as they once did and just recently official builderberg documents were released that clearly shows the existence of this corporation. These few elite people want people like you who are so misinformed to continue the pyramid of ignorance and blinding the public.

How about you get off this site go outside take a deep breath forget everything you think you know and start over not feeding into this absolute garbage mainstream would feed you. Fu** sakes!

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-bilderberg-doc...
Holy Sit

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

By the way those that would be your masters have already chosen there presidential candidate.

http://www.infowars.com/eyewitnesses-mitt-rom...
Holy Sit

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

By the way I have an inkling that you rated me as nuts. Lol yea well you have to be a little nuts/ crazy to be sane. Else you follow in the ranks of sheeple that are brainwashed many who outline what is acceptable and unacceptable in modern society. yet the simply live there lives afraid to step out and speak for what they know and believe whether it's right or wrong. I don't blame you for being so sheepely like I blame the government, I blame the vaccines, I could even say I blame your parents but I won't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Holy Sit wrote:
By the way I have an inkling that you rated me as nuts. Lol yea well you have to be a little nuts/ crazy to be sane. Else you follow in the ranks of sheeple that are brainwashed many who outline what is acceptable and unacceptable in modern society. yet the simply live there lives afraid to step out and speak for what they know and believe whether it's right or wrong. I don't blame you for being so sheepely like I blame the government, I blame the vaccines, I could even say I blame your parents but I won't.
Geez Dude, you're being just a tad sensitive, aren't you...all over a "Nuts" judge-it? If you had put up the the crap I've put up with, you'd really be bouncing off the walls.
BTW, I clicked on your Link & that Dude that does that site is alittle bit of a Conspiracy Theorist, don't you think?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

If you click on the D-Day Photos Link, while you're there, take a look at all the other Photos, too. They're facinating & a lot of them never published before, so it says. I know I hadn't ever seen alot of them.
Holy Sit

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

No sorry Mr. Alex Jones presents facts on his website radio show and internet show. His guests can range from whistle blowers too political activists to politicians to military, police officers list goes on and on. His site is by far larger than these mainstream television shows and sites. I can't say what is posted on his site is 100 percent correct all the time but when there is something he directly states is wrong he will state it on his radio show. However he very rarely get's false information.

When you have an alternative media like he does you tend to get sources that know what there talking about and have proof of what there talking about. In fact you can download his older shows he's been online for quite some time and you can find that everything he said back then has come to pass everything he talks about today is being considered or in the process of implementation.

However if you prefer another http://www.drudgereport.com/ is a good site.
Holy Sit

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

by the way there is no dooms day sorry. This collapse and devalued currency has been planned for some time. Ask yourself if your family is one of the richest in the world and have everything money can buy and generations of your youth was set, Like the rockefeller family is what else is left? The answer is simple control and power over modern day society and the people. They are a sick family and they are seemingly the head of Bilderberg who is above the government.

a quote from a former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, a protégé of the powerful Rockefeller circles, in which he declared, "If you control the oil, you control entire nations; if you control the food, you control the people; if you control the money, you control the entire world.

"They Control All of the above"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Holy Sit wrote:
No sorry Mr. Alex Jones presents facts on his website radio show and internet show. His guests can range from whistle blowers too political activists to politicians to military, police officers list goes on and on. His site is by far larger than these mainstream television shows and sites. I can't say what is posted on his site is 100 percent correct all the time but when there is something he directly states is wrong he will state it on his radio show. However he very rarely get's false information.
When you have an alternative media like he does you tend to get sources that know what there talking about and have proof of what there talking about. In fact you can download his older shows he's been online for quite some time and you can find that everything he said back then has come to pass everything he talks about today is being considered or in the process of implementation.
However if you prefer another http://www.drudgereport.com/ is a good site.
I've read some of the infowars stuff & the drudgereport stuff, too. I don't remember why , but I dismissed it as being about like Fox News...sensationalism reporting. But, I'll take another look at all of it & see if I still have the same opinion.
Holy Sit

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

one says D Day and I think Dooms Day. interesting pics but what I said above still applies.
Danger_Close

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Sassy.... Don't know you but do try to keep an open mind, I have been following this stuff for more than a decade. check out my blog as well. There is a whole side to the govt. that most don't ever see.

EVERYTHING I post on my blog is backed by documentation. Don't blindly follow or believe but learn to question everything and research for yourself.

The answers are out there. Be careful, the rabbit hole is deep.
Mobile_Amused

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Infowars...hee hee hee.
Danger_Close

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Sensationalism reporting is in ALL media. it locks in the numbers, people seem to be drawn to the drama.

You have to get past the glitter and look at the wizard behind the curtain so to speak.

believe nothing, question everything, and seek answers.
Holy Sit

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read some of the infowars stuff & the drudgereport stuff, too. I don't remember why , but I dismissed it as being about like Fox News...sensationalism reporting. But, I'll take another look at all of it & see if I still have the same opinion.
I won't lie the site can be far fetched and hard to grasp and sometimes even offensive to those that are easily offended and those that haven't really read the content and the sources but when you really listen to what he says on his radio show and what they say in articles and videos on his site it really makes sense especially with how many times he's reported something that's actually come to pass. Time and time again.
Holy Sit

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Danger_Close wrote:
Sassy.... Don't know you but do try to keep an open mind, I have been following this stuff for more than a decade. check out my blog as well. There is a whole side to the govt. that most don't ever see.
EVERYTHING I post on my blog is backed by documentation. Don't blindly follow or believe but learn to question everything and research for yourself.
and can be mind numbing sometimes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Danger_Close wrote:
I was reading an advertisement several years ago, promoting the Bilderberg Chronicles. I was about to order it until I read the Author's description of a meeting of the World's Leaders that had been highly covered by the News Media. It was just a bunch of made-up conspiracy stuff that was nothing, but the Author's Imagination gone wild over a Annual meeting of the World's Leaders that being going on ever since I can remember. What he was describing was nothing more than Customary Security Measures that are always done when you have a Meeting of a Large Group of World Leaders, but he had made the biggest conspiracy out of it that you can possibly imagine. I knew right then that The Bilderberg Chronicles were a bunch of bunk, designed to make money from Readers who had no clue about what goes on outside their own little World & didn't keep up with World Happenings. Expand your knowledge of World Happenings , both new & old & I think you'll see that you're being duped. I'm sorry, but that's my opinion based on FACTS from many reliable Sources, not fiction....key word, "RELIABLE" Sources, both domestic & foreign.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Holy Sit wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff mate and We Will Win. We must!
What are you trying to win, if I may ask?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

You're not seriously telling me that you believe stuff like this, are you? How do you think they got it by Customs? You think that the FBI, Interpol, Homeland Security, Airport Security, I could go on & on, would seriously let this through? C'mon Guys....use alittle Common Sense.

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-believes-bil...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,561 - 35,580 of124,445
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DCS, Youth Villages, and others lie in court. (Apr '11) 1 hr Yer Out 15
Jared Genta of powell, tennessee 2 hr Tracy 1
Dogging in Knoxville?? 7 hr Fez 6
jack n dianes 7 hr loverboy 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr land owner 8,501
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr In medicine 8,471
Kenneth Bartley hires new attorney (May '07) 10 hr Ronnie 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••