Comments
35,561 - 35,580 of 145,728 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Holy Sit

Pikeville, TN

#37650 Jun 6, 2012
one says D Day and I think Dooms Day. interesting pics but what I said above still applies.
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#37651 Jun 6, 2012
Sassy.... Don't know you but do try to keep an open mind, I have been following this stuff for more than a decade. check out my blog as well. There is a whole side to the govt. that most don't ever see.

EVERYTHING I post on my blog is backed by documentation. Don't blindly follow or believe but learn to question everything and research for yourself.

The answers are out there. Be careful, the rabbit hole is deep.
Mobile_Amused

High Point, NC

#37652 Jun 6, 2012
Infowars...hee hee hee.
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#37653 Jun 6, 2012
Sensationalism reporting is in ALL media. it locks in the numbers, people seem to be drawn to the drama.

You have to get past the glitter and look at the wizard behind the curtain so to speak.

believe nothing, question everything, and seek answers.
Holy Sit

Pikeville, TN

#37654 Jun 6, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read some of the infowars stuff & the drudgereport stuff, too. I don't remember why , but I dismissed it as being about like Fox News...sensationalism reporting. But, I'll take another look at all of it & see if I still have the same opinion.
I won't lie the site can be far fetched and hard to grasp and sometimes even offensive to those that are easily offended and those that haven't really read the content and the sources but when you really listen to what he says on his radio show and what they say in articles and videos on his site it really makes sense especially with how many times he's reported something that's actually come to pass. Time and time again.
Holy Sit

Pikeville, TN

#37655 Jun 6, 2012
Danger_Close wrote:
Sassy.... Don't know you but do try to keep an open mind, I have been following this stuff for more than a decade. check out my blog as well. There is a whole side to the govt. that most don't ever see.
EVERYTHING I post on my blog is backed by documentation. Don't blindly follow or believe but learn to question everything and research for yourself.
and can be mind numbing sometimes.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#37657 Jun 6, 2012
Danger_Close wrote:
I was reading an advertisement several years ago, promoting the Bilderberg Chronicles. I was about to order it until I read the Author's description of a meeting of the World's Leaders that had been highly covered by the News Media. It was just a bunch of made-up conspiracy stuff that was nothing, but the Author's Imagination gone wild over a Annual meeting of the World's Leaders that being going on ever since I can remember. What he was describing was nothing more than Customary Security Measures that are always done when you have a Meeting of a Large Group of World Leaders, but he had made the biggest conspiracy out of it that you can possibly imagine. I knew right then that The Bilderberg Chronicles were a bunch of bunk, designed to make money from Readers who had no clue about what goes on outside their own little World & didn't keep up with World Happenings. Expand your knowledge of World Happenings , both new & old & I think you'll see that you're being duped. I'm sorry, but that's my opinion based on FACTS from many reliable Sources, not fiction....key word, "RELIABLE" Sources, both domestic & foreign.

Location hidden

#37658 Jun 6, 2012
Holy Sit wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff mate and We Will Win. We must!
What are you trying to win, if I may ask?

Location hidden

#37660 Jun 6, 2012
You're not seriously telling me that you believe stuff like this, are you? How do you think they got it by Customs? You think that the FBI, Interpol, Homeland Security, Airport Security, I could go on & on, would seriously let this through? C'mon Guys....use alittle Common Sense.

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-believes-bil...
Holy Sit

Pikeville, TN

#37661 Jun 7, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading an advertisement several years ago, promoting the Bilderberg Chronicles. I was about to order it until I read the Author's description of a meeting of the World's Leaders that had been highly covered by the News Media. It was just a bunch of made-up conspiracy stuff that was nothing, but the Author's Imagination gone wild over a Annual meeting of the World's Leaders that being going on ever since I can remember. What he was describing was nothing more than Customary Security Measures that are always done when you have a Meeting of a Large Group of World Leaders, but he had made the biggest conspiracy out of it that you can possibly imagine. I knew right then that The Bilderberg Chronicles were a bunch of bunk, designed to make money from Readers who had no clue about what goes on outside their own little World & didn't keep up with World Happenings. Expand your knowledge of World Happenings , both new & old & I think you'll see that you're being duped. I'm sorry, but that's my opinion based on FACTS from many reliable Sources, not fiction....key word, "RELIABLE" Sources, both domestic & foreign.
I don't know what report you are referring too but from the reliable sources i've seen you post have time and time again been unreliable and if I was in there position of power, wealth and influence I would put out false information too direct the public to believing they don't exist. They are a very secretive organization and they will go to any means to protect there privacy even if it means shelling out millions of dollars!

As far as world leaders meeting to consort on future plans of a New World Order I hate to burst your bubble but they are real and just a few days ago they held a highly publicized meeting in Virginia in fact from what i've seen this protest attracted thousands of people and Builderberg Very Real!
Holy Sit

Pikeville, TN

#37662 Jun 7, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
You're not seriously telling me that you believe stuff like this, are you? How do you think they got it by Customs? You think that the FBI, Interpol, Homeland Security, Airport Security, I could go on & on, would seriously let this through? C'mon Guys....use alittle Common Sense.
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-believes-bil...
You can't seriously tell me that people who have power money influence and the like don't do this. There is plenty of proof on his website and trust me if people didn't actually research what this guy was saying beyond what he says and publishes on his site it would not still be running but add the proof nestled within his website amongst thousands of other reports you can't deny the claims he makes.

Yea it would figure you would go to a Mainstream site that continually attacks whistle blowers like Mr. Alex Jones and several of his guests!
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#37663 Jun 7, 2012
http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php
Look at the members for crying out loud.
EVERYONE of them are heads of Big corporations the federal reserve,etc..
http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/former-stee...

Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands

Kissinger, Henry A

Rothschild, Edmond de

Rockefeller, Sharon Percy

Rockefeller, David

DEU Ackermann, Josef Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG
GBR Agius, Marcus Chairman, Barclays plc
USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
PRT Balsemão, Francisco Pinto President and CEO, IMPRESA; Former Prime Minister
FRA Baverez, Nicolas Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
ITA Bernabè, Franco Chairman and CEO, Telecom Italia
ESP Cebrián, Juan Luis CEO, PRISA; Chairman, El País
CAN Clark, W. Edmund President and CEO, TD Bank Group
GBR Clarke, Kenneth Member of Parliament, Lord Chancellor and Secretary of Justice
BEL Davignon, Etienne Minister of State
DEU Enders, Thomas CEO, Airbus
DNK Federspiel, Ulrik Executive Vice President, Haldor Topsøe A/S
NLD Halberstadt, Victor Professor of Public Economics, Leiden University
USA Jacobs, Kenneth M. Chairman and CEO, Lazard
USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
GBR Kerr, John Independent Member, House of Lords
USA Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
TUR Koç, Mustafa V. Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
NOR Myklebust, Egil Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, Norsk Hydro ASA
DEU Nass, Matthias Chief International Correspondent, Die Zeit
FIN Ollila, Jorma Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc
USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
CAN Reisman, Heather CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
AUT Scholten, Rudolf Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
IRL Sutherland, Peter D. Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital / Thiel Capital
GRC Tsoukalis, Loukas President, ELIAMEP
CHE Vasella, Daniel L. Chairman, Novartis AG
SWE Wallenberg, Jacob Chairman, Investor AB

Member Advisory Group
USA David Rockefeller
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#37664 Jun 7, 2012
For over 14 years, Daniel Estulin has investigated and researched the Bilderberg Group's far-reaching influence on business and finance, global politics, war and peace, and control of the world's resources and its money.

His book, "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group," was published in 2005 and is now updated in a new 2009 edition. He states that in 1954, "the most powerful men in the world met for the first time" in Oosterbeek, Netherlands, "debated the future of the world," and decided to meet annually in secret. They called themselves the Bilderberg Group with a membership representing a who's who of world power elites, mostly from America, Canada, and Western Europe with familiar names like David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Larry Summers, Tim Geithner, Lloyd Blankfein, George Soros, Donald Rumsfeld, Rupert Murdoch, other heads of state, influential senators, congressmen and parliamentarians, Pentagon and NATO brass, members of European royalty, selected media figures, and invited others - some quietly by some accounts like Barack Obama and many of his top officials.

Always well represented are top figures from the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), IMF, World Bank, Trilateral Commission, EU, and powerful central bankers from the Federal Reserve, the ECB's Jean-Claude Trichet, and Bank of England's Mervyn King.

For over half a century, no agenda or discussion topics became public nor is any press coverage allowed. The few invited fourth estate attendees and their bosses are sworn to secrecy. Nonetheless, Estulin undertook "an investigative journey" that became his life's work. He states:

"Slowly, one by one, I have penetrated the layers of secrecy surrounding the Bilderberg Group, but I could not have done this withot help of 'conscientious objectors' from inside, as well as outside, the Group's membership." As a result, he keeps their names confidential.

Whatever its early mission, the Group is now "a shadow world government....threaten(ing) to take away our right to direct our own destinies (by creating) a disturbing reality" very much harming the public's welfare. In short, Bilderbergers want to supplant individual nation-state sovereignty with an all-powerful global government, corporate controlled, and check-mated by militarized enforcement.

"Imagine a private club where presidents, prime ministers, international bankers and generals rub shoulders, where gracious royal chaperones ensure everyone gets along, and where the people running the wars, markets, and Europe (and America) say what they never dare say in public."
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#37665 Jun 7, 2012
Early in its history, Bilderbergers decided "to create an 'Aristocracy of purpose' between Europe and the United States (to reach consensus to rule the world on matters of) policy, economics, and (overall) strategy." NATO was essential for their plans - to ensure "perpetual war (and) nuclear blackmail" to be used as necessary. Then proceed to loot the planet, achieve fabulous wealth and power, and crush all challengers to keep it.

Along with military dominance, controlling the world's money is crucial for with it comes absolute control as the powerful 19th century Rothschild family understood. As the patriarch Amschel Rothschild once said: "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws."

Bilderbergers comprise the world's most exclusive club. No one buys their way in. Only the Group's Steering Committee decides whom to invite, and in all cases participants are adherents to One World Order governance run by top power elites.

According to Steering Committee rules:

"the invited guests must come alone; no wives, girlfriends, husbands or boyfriends. Personal assistants (meaning security, bodyguards, CIA or other secret service protectors) cannot attend the conference and must eat in a separate hall.(Also) The guests are explicitly forbidden from giving interviews to journalists" or divulge anything that goes on in meetings.

Host governments provide overall security to keep away outsiders. One-third of attendees are political figures. The others are from industry, finance, academia, labor and communications.

Meeting procedure is by Chatham House Rules letting attendees freely express their views in a relaxed atmosphere knowing nothing said will be quoted or revealed to the public. Meetings "are always frank, but do not always conclude with consensus."

Membership consists of annual attendees (around 80 of the world's most powerful) and others only invited occasionally because of their knowledge or involvement in relevant topics. Those most valued are asked back, and some first-timers are chosen for their possible later usefulness.

Arkansas governor Bill Clinton, for example, who attended in 1991. "There, David Rockefeller told (him) why the North American Free Trade Agreement....was a Bilderberg priority and that the group needed him to support it. The next year, Clinton was elected president," and on January 1, 1994 NAFTA took effect. Numerous other examples are similar, including who gets chosen for powerful government, military and other key positions.
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#37666 Jun 7, 2012

Location hidden

#37667 Jun 7, 2012
OK, I don't believe it, but if you do...this Country allows you the Freedom to do that.
So, Goodnight & try not to let the Bedbugs bite. I don't mean that literally, it's just a "saying". Goodnight.
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#37668 Jun 7, 2012
and guess what? right after their meeting look what happens....

Pacific Alliance unites Mexico, Colombia, Peru and Chile economies; 1st step: dropping visas

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_ameri...

There’s a new group of nations in Latin America: the Pacific Alliance, uniting Mexico, Colombia, Peru and Chile.
Holy Sit

Pikeville, TN

#37669 Jun 7, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to win, if I may ask?
Freedom from the people that continually passes unconstitutional laws that say they can make you disappear torture and kill you, NDAA. Freedom from the very same people that would pass the FAA as a measure to attack our privacy in more ways than one by allowing 30 thousand drones that can see through your house by the year 2020. Freedom from the very same people that continually attacks the internet and our free speech.

Simply Freedom that is the Freedom of the Constitution that was the clear outline for what the government couldn't touch for Any reason. Yet time and time again they continue to pick away at our rights by some means or another until people simply become numb and don't care I seek to win the Infowar, the fight for humanity, the fight for the People and the Fight for Freedom!
Holy Sit

Pikeville, TN

#37672 Jun 7, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
OK, I don't believe it, but if you do...this Country allows you the Freedom to do that.
So, Goodnight & try not to let the Bedbugs bite. I don't mean that literally, it's just a "saying". Goodnight.
believe what you will some people are just tainted and simply can't believe anything beyond what has always been in there comfort zone. I must admit I first rejected this information but when you Really unplug from the Matrix of the Mainstream and really read up on these alternative sites followed by interviews by leading analysts, politicians and the like you simply can't deny the sheer Facts that fall from these sites.

So in conclusion these sites could be right about 95 percent of what they reported on and that 5 percent that turned out to be false would make them wrong. However when the mainstream lies to you or simply omits key details about a case or law time and time again there still credible. Yea that makes much sense. Stay plugged in your matrix all you want still doesn't change the facts!
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#37673 Jun 7, 2012
what cracks me up is these self righteous Christians that believe in the ultimate conspiracy of 2 invisible super powers in the cosmos are fighting an eternal war with their invisible armies for the souls of mankind. and that one loves us but allows a 3 year old to be raped, murdered, and eat out of garbage dumps because it's his divine will and yet he blames the other invisible bad guy, and the invisible bad guy blames the invisible good guy and we are pawns in a cosmic battle for all things and each person has an invisible friend that watches over them and protects them unless it's the good guys will to let the bad guy screw with us.

Yet they cannot see the shit that's going on right in front of their faces.

Oh yeah I forgot. that 3 year old has that kind of life because he is sinful, BULLSHIT a 3 yr old doesn't know sin. Hey I am GOD. I love you but I am going to sit here and let you get raped, starve, beaten, and murdered. BUT I LOVE YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TBI investigates missing records at Lenoir City... (Jan '11) 3 hr blah blah blah 115
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
deuces wild club (Dec '08) 6 hr Lionskitten 81
Autumn Assisted Living Farragut 10 hr Sum1234 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
Ella Dorsey 15 hr Lisa 21
Craig's list 16 hr Buyer 4
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE