Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

I just came from a job 'interview' with Josh at Securewatch. It's amazing that when an applicant is told to 'bring a copy of your resume, a photo ID and dress professionally' that the interviewer is tossing a football around the office, dresses like a slob, can't remember the applicant's name after the applicant intoduces themself, never requests the resume or photo ID, and has the gonads to be cavalier about the so-called professionalism an 'interviewer' should have with a potential employee.

I sit here actully mortified about my experience. I wonder - if THIS is the reflection of Securewatch-ADT this guy is putting out before the public as an 'interviewer', I question the value of the company as a whole. Is he an accurate reflection of the ownership? Is this 'JOSH' just joshing or is he actually serious about finding the most qualified for the position? I wonder about such things. I wonder - if he's a depiction of the company - do I REALLY want this company entering my home?

I expected a far more professional atmosphere - as I am a professional. I am University educated in industrial technology and engineering with minors in business administration and marketing. I graduated with honors. I am unemployed. BUT - I think I'd rather find another company that has an interviewer who knows what an interviewer does without the 'tude'.

What did he say? The job notice said 'experienced preferred but not neccesary' JOSH says ' we're really looking for people who have experience installing our system'...'we used to train people but we don't anymore'...'besides, they have me screen applicants and if I like them we move forward'.

So - who does one believe? Is that false advertisement? Or is this sexual or age bias on Josh's part? Whatever it is, Securewatch needs someone else to conduct a screening interview. It's the first time I've been screened without a question being asked and only statements given - and without my having the opportunity to ask questions.

I wonder just how many professionals have been 'weeded out' in this manner - not to mention the reflection on the company.

Always remember - anyone and everyone who walks through that door is a customer and potential client or employee. How they are treated is how they remember the company - what they see is what they carry with them about the company and how they feel about their interaction with the company is what they relate to others.
Whoever Knows

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

This is a typical scenario in a high turn over career field. They don't want to hire smart, professional or experienced people. That want young people that will work hard for a few months and then their gone. The turn over rate is exactly why they don't spend money on training. How old was this immature manager, 22, 23 maybe 25? Don't be discouraged by this experience, it's not a place for professional folks.
ex secure watch employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

his name is josh gaurst..hes the regional directors..cousin..and the company does only want people not smart enough to figure out the company is worthless...the puts all kinds of ads sayn different things for employment but only hire for door to door sales...and josh has the power to hire you ..im also looking into the company about age and race discrimanation..tax froud a few things
ex secure watch employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

josh a big readhead guy in the knoxville office...
Also an ex securewatch

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

I worked with them for a few months and saw TWO other managers go in and out. Josh Garst replaced the previous two. He takes his job WAY to serious when he is riding (speeding to be exact) in his van, and is the first one to say "Quit being a little bitch and make some deals" but the last one to say good job. I made many deals that "disappeared" and i never got paid for them. Come time to deal with it, he is too busy watching Wrestling in the office and his wife Missy has to help everyone. There are good employees like Ron Fields. Yeah he is rude BUT he is also VERY professional and will teach you everything he knows and make you successful. In my opinion, i think Ron should replace josh, and josh should hold umbrellas for those who are walking on a rainy day, hold doors open at the office and practice "Please" and "Thank you". the actual work that secure watch does is true and very real. you put the sign in, we let you have the system for the activation fee. just like a cell phone, you get it free IF you get a contract. Under different management, i would work for this company again BUT josh just cares about numbers, and money. when it comes to the well being of his employees, he is a joke.
unsure

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Judged:

I have a job interview tomorrow with them...and i hava not heard good reviews. I'm really looking for a legitimate job, with professionalism as one of thier main qualitites....and the part about the playfulness is not exactly what disturbs me. What disturbs me is the delays in the paychecks...is that really true? Is that everywhere...and how easy is it to make money if it is only commission based?
ADT has a thief

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

How would ADT feel about knowing that I have a closet of their expensive systems in my house right now. I have a closet in North Carolina that has so much ADT equipment because someone in their office stole the equipment and left it their. I started to take the equipment back to ADT but I want someone to come and get the equipment in my home. People check your inventory because someone has a problem with their counting. in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Tired

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

I am tired of trying to call into the office and can not speak to anyone because the number they give on the Internet is incorrect. It is only a fax machine and notbody answers. Why can't the customere speak with the Operations Manager in Mobile, Alabama. Is what he doing so secretive or is he just that important.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

what is up with Congo my man!!
c13_17093349

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Moving to Alabama

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

I am trying to relocate to Alabama, I was considering trying to apply at ADT Securewatch on Cottage Hill because I am moving close to that office. The complaints I am hearing about the Operations Manager of that site are disturbing. What is going on in that office. I tried to call the office but I could not get through. Just trying to make a living. Somebody tell me about what is going on in that office. What have you heard about the Operations Manager? I need to know what I am getting myself into.
Mark

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

The informaton is changed and I cannot make a contact. What do you want me to do. I am lost.
concerned customer

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

I would suggest giving the Management a Lie Detector Test. You should be able to find out what type of people are running your organization. If the Alabama site has honest, trustworthy people working for them. The Cottage Hill site has the worse reputation of any site on the network. Give the Operations Manager a lie detector test and see what your up against. I know him personally and I know for a fact he is a liar and a thief just issue the test and find out for yourselves or is the reason you would not issue the test is because you do not care what is happening to your own company. What do you have to lose?
Great Idea

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

concerned customer wrote:
I would suggest giving the Management a Lie Detector Test. You should be able to find out what type of people are running your organization. If the Alabama site has honest, trustworthy people working for them. The Cottage Hill site has the worse reputation of any site on the network. Give the Operations Manager a lie detector test and see what your up against. I know him personally and I know for a fact he is a liar and a thief just issue the test and find out for yourselves or is the reason you would not issue the test is because you do not care what is happening to your own company. What do you have to lose?
I know him as well and I can vouch that what you are saying is the truth. He will fail the test and he knows that. I know his girl just ask her because she will be glad to assist you with any information that you want to know about the Mobile office. I heard about the trouble down there and I do not blame her.
Co-worker

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

On the job things not right. We had a lot of company and a lot of visitors from out of town. Get your act together they are coming your way next Mobile.
Hey Rudy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

How are you feeling today? Fine I hope. Maybe tomorrow will shed some new light on your site. How is Dreama? She was not doing to well the last time I heard. Have you even tried to see how she was? That is a dam shame what you did to her Rudy. I thought you were a better man than that. I do not understand why you ADT people go off to training and start sleeping with the help that you hire. That must be a common practice in Mobile. You should check on the girl, she was yours for a long time. I remember when Rudy did not a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of. If it was not for Dreama, you would still be walking up and down the road and catching the bus. You should be a shamed of yourself. I hope what I heard is not true Rudy. If it is you are a sick man. That is just sick. I guess when you get what you want from a person it does not matter about the person anymore. You probable wish the girl dead but guess what Rudy she is not dead. You did threaten to kill her didn't you? That is a dam shame Rudy. She is a good girl at lease she looked after your sorry ass for years when you were not shit and this is how you repayed her. Rudy, I just thought you were the exception to the rule but I guess you were not. When I met you Rudy, I was scared of you because you looked crazy as hell but not Dreama, she always thought you were a nice girl. What ever happens to you, you will have bought it on yourself. If I was Dreama, I would have told on your ass a long time ago. Rudy, you are heartless and cruel and you had not right to treat that girl the way that you did. God will take care of you.
Hey Rudy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

Hey Rudy wrote:
How are you feeling today? Fine I hope. Maybe tomorrow will shed some new light on your site. How is Dreama? She was not doing to well the last time I heard. Have you even tried to see how she was? That is a dam shame what you did to her Rudy. I thought you were a better man than that. I do not understand why you ADT people go off to training and start sleeping with the help that you hire. That must be a common practice in Mobile. You should check on the girl, she was yours for a long time. I remember when Rudy did not a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of. If it was not for Dreama, you would still be walking up and down the road and catching the bus. You should be a shamed of yourself. I hope what I heard is not true Rudy. If it is you are a sick man. That is just sick. I guess when you get what you want from a person it does not matter about the person anymore. You probable wish the girl dead but guess what Rudy she is not dead. You did threaten to kill her didn't you? That is a dam shame Rudy. She is a good girl at lease she looked after your sorry ass for years when you were not shit and this is how you repayed her. Rudy, I just thought you were the exception to the rule but I guess you were not. When I met you Rudy, I was scared of you because you looked crazy as hell but not Dreama, she always thought you were a nice girl. What ever happens to you, you will have bought it on yourself. If I was Dreama, I would have told on your ass a long time ago. Rudy, you are heartless and cruel and you had not right to treat that girl the way that you did. God will take care of you.
I live in Charolette and I know Dreama and Rudy and they are both nice people. I told Dreama that she did to much for Rudy. She cooked, cleaned, ironed his clothes, and gave him money if he needed it. She was just too dam nice to Rudy. I know that I would never do those things for a man. It is a shame what he did to her but I say what goes around comes around. You know Rudy is well you know what. I do not want to put his personal business in the street and she put up with all of that I know that I could not have put up with his episodes. I guess love will make a woman do crazy things. She just did not want Rudy to look like a bum when he went to work so she kept him clean and pressed some women do not care what their man looks like but not Dreama, she ironed Rudy's clothes for him for two weeks at a time. Rudy was clean and ironed in North Carolina. I do not know what the hell he is doing in Mobile. I will be in Alabama in three weeks I have family. I will look Rudy up to see if he has slipped into his old dirty ways again. I know Dreama took a bus to West Virginia one time to get a car for Rudy to drive back and forth to work and he got his self together and changed his phone number. She told me that she was worried about Rudy because he called two months ago and told her he was coming home and he needed some medicine but he has to get the medicine himself she could not get it for him. He is a liar just like all the other black men. Rudy, you sure had me fooled I will give you that. If that was me and I treated you like Dreama treated you. I would have to have did something really crazy to you.
Hey Rudy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

Hey Rudy wrote:
<quoted text> I live in Charolette and I know Dreama and Rudy and they are both nice people. I told Dreama that she did to much for Rudy. She cooked, cleaned, ironed his clothes, and gave him money if he needed it. She was just too dam nice to Rudy. I know that I would never do those things for a man. It is a shame what he did to her but I say what goes around comes around. You know Rudy is well you know what. I do not want to put his personal business in the street and she put up with all of that I know that I could not have put up with his episodes. I guess love will make a woman do crazy things. She just did not want Rudy to look like a bum when he went to work so she kept him clean and pressed some women do not care what their man looks like but not Dreama, she ironed Rudy's clothes for him for two weeks at a time. Rudy was clean and ironed in North Carolina. I do not know what the hell he is doing in Mobile. I will be in Alabama in three weeks I have family. I will look Rudy up to see if he has slipped into his old dirty ways again. I know Dreama took a bus to West Virginia one time to get a car for Rudy to drive back and forth to work and he got his self together and changed his phone number. She told me that she was worried about Rudy because he called two months ago and told her he was coming home and he needed some medicine but he has to get the medicine himself she could not get it for him. He is a liar just like all the other black men. Rudy, you sure had me fooled I will give you that. If that was me and I treated you like Dreama treated you. I would have to have did something really crazy to you.
If you find a number for Dreama please give it to me. I hope she is alright. You know all she talked about was Rudy this and Rudy that and Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. Some jewel he turned out to be. Girl guess what? I heard she made the down payment on his car please tell me that she really did not do that. Please tell me that she did not. She must really feel like crap. Guess what when the police had Dreama detained at the hotel because Rudy called the police on her. He let his roommate drive off in the car. I would not have cared who was their I would have saied a rock through the windshield of that car. What kind of car is it? It really dont matter if I made the down payment on the car I would have broke the windshield. Where is Fatmama? Did she see what Rudy did to her mom? Woo, woo, woo, Oh my goodness. I can not wait to see Meka because Meka will call Fatmama. You know that girl beat a girl with a tire iron one time. Those West Virginians are crazy especially Fatmama. I wonder if she is going to Alabama. You know Dreama has family down there. I bet oh boy didn't know that. Dreama has always been a nice person. I remember when she would take people into her home if they did not have a place to stay. Heck she took Rudy in didn't she. Oh ya he is from North Carolina. Nobody wants to live at home with their parents. Dreama used to go to Bing but nobody has seen her in over a month. She would sit there and think about Rudy and wonder if this bum is alright. I know she has to feel like a fool. He made a straight up butt out of her. I would never believe in a million years that those two would ever be apart. I thought they were getting married he gave her a ring and asked her to marry him. He was so goofy but I did not tell Dreama that she loved and probably still does. Dreama, I am sorry about what Rudy did to you. Just pay and God will take care of you and Rudy will get his one day. Girl there are lots of men out there that would love to date a Dreama. I have some numbers.
Hey Rudy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

Girl I still do not believe that oh boy did that to Dreama. She used to tell me about the good times that her and him would have. I was jealous but this is out of character for him. Dreama talked about Rudy like he was the newest invention and it was worth millions. Her eyes would light up when she heard his name mentioned and nobody could say anything bad about Rudy. I wonder how she feels now? I bet she wants to choke him. Well I have to go I have to get ready I am going to Dirty Dirty Thursdays. You should come. Who am I talking to anyway?
Hey Rudy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

I love reading all the dirt about the companies I am always reading this site. You know everybody looks at this crap everyday. I hope all of Rudy's co-workers read about what he did. They probably think he is a nice guy but when you wrong people like Dreama nothing will happen for you good in your life. If I was her I would file papers on Rudy. There is a law in North Carolina that prevents people from taking advantage of other people. I would not send it to where he lives I would send that paper to his corporate office so they can see what a dog he really is.

Fatmama was up here to check on her mom. She said that she would go to Alabama but Dreama talked her out of going but you know Fatmama, she is going to Alabama and I do not blame her because if someone hurt my mom they would have to answer to me and that would not be a pretty sight and you can believe that. This is one for the record. got to go see ya until tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of214
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pain Clinic 1 hr real big T 20
Cuonzo Martin discusses his decision 1 hr Notso 9
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealerships? (Feb '12) 2 hr dangerous 8
Shooting victim refuses to cooperate with KPD (May '13) 2 hr lil mama 2
Occupational Health Systems 3 hr Concerned Employer 1
Tennessee Occupational Health Knoxville TN 3 hr Great Staff 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Get Real 8,463
•••
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance