Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

BillyGene wrote:
<quoted text>She is dumb as hell isn't she? Next you will be Copperhead,some guy named Glenn,Earl,or me.Hey Karma did I miss anybody else?
She had to read it several times?? Damn, that IS stupid. Like Forrest Gump says "stupid is as stupid does"
Cain

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to read this several time to figure out what you're saying...not sure you even know. But here goes.....
Are you serious??? You've followed PS around demanding that she post her real name and other personal information and "I" am obsessed. How exactly do you know what I "stress over"? I don't think you and I have had a conversation prior to this one. Hummmm
I bet you are hell to drive behind. Having to read all the signs several times to understand them and all.
Cain

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

the real fake BigT here wrote:
Uh Oh, looks like she's back making the rounds from thread to thread. In some vain attempt at gaining attention from her side kick, whatever she'll call herself this time around.
You two are the town clowns of topix.
Man that is really true isn't it? Also notice that when she is here the other two alter egos appear.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Earl Keese V wrote:
"he doesn't use just his "registered" name"
awesome !!!
sorry you stupid bytch, i don't play the name game.
no reason to. i say whatever the hell i damn well please under my register username.
don't like it ???
fine with me, you can rant, rave, spew, rub one off, or anything that juices your clam.
you filthy dykes who live here are easy pickins.
got you to snag the hook, didn't i ???
now shutthephuqueup and go kick your dog.
Now that's funny. But i think she licks her dog instead of kicking it.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Cain wrote:
<quoted text>Man that is really true isn't it? Also notice that when she is here the other two alter egos appear.
It sure is. Happens every time doesn't it?
Despicable earlie

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Earl Keese V wrote:
"he doesn't use just his "registered" name"
awesome !!!
sorry you stupid bytch, i don't play the name game.
no reason to. i say whatever the hell i damn well please under my register username.
don't like it ???
fine with me, you can rant, rave, spew, rub one off, or anything that juices your clam.
you filthy dykes who live here are easy pickins.
got you to snag the hook, didn't i ???
now shutthephuqueup and go kick your dog.
Well this obviously hit close to home, lmfao! No dumbass, you are "playing" your little game, only problem, no one else is participating, but your little bud. I don't play games and if you think you are, you are an "epic fail"! Who cares what you say, certainly not me, just more bullshit, that's all you can do. God knows you've been doing it long enough, surprisingly, you're still nothing more than a stuttering stupid stalker, likkkkkkeeeeee! The one thing that never changes, your constant references to lesbians, obese and you really hate women, wonder why? LMMFAO! True colors showing earlie, not go back to your door and kick the wall, or better yet, punch out a window and make a return trip to the ER for some stitches! Didn't think anyone knew about that one, did ya, lmmfao! I've got more, lots more, just waiting for the right time. Now, condemn everyone legit that has to utilize pain control. Every time you bring this up, I'll drop another little surprise!

Remember earlie, you don't own the English language, nor the internet, speak up and on people, good bad or otherwise. I certainly plan on it!

All your condemnation of everyone, I do believe you have a lot of words that will haunt you, until you breathe your last breath!
bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

S.P.C.A. should probably pay you a visit.
Despicable earlie

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

You really are a great ass wipe, especially earlie's. Don't forget to wipe that shit off your nose, DF!
bigT wrote:
S.P.C.A. should probably pay you a visit.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

You're off and running hard today. Quite a life you have going there. Living to obsess over topix is such a sorry life. But i guess it's the one you've made for yourself.
Despicable earlie

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

I haven't been here for four weeks, what's your excuse? You live here, 24/7...now you're talking "obsess", get a fcuking clue, low life piece of trash. Oh I do have a life, unlike you, it isn't spent here. I also have a J O B, ever heard of that? Obviously not!

You're quite redundant this morning, so early on, can't imagine to see what the remainder of the day holds.

Carry on, doing what you do best, ass wipe/kisser, but wipe your nose/mouth before you step out of your "room", lmfao!
bigT wrote:
You're off and running hard today. Quite a life you have going there. Living to obsess over topix is such a sorry life. But i guess it's the one you've made for yourself.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

You've been fun to pull around this morning. Seeing you bounce all over the place with your lame replies has been funny. Stick around.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Funniest thing is that nobody gets riled by your words. We just laugh. And yet everything Earl says gets you so angered that you go on for days. Yeah your obsession is showing loud and clear.
Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Well it seems all the alter egos are here today! Do you idiots EVER get tired of being bytch slapped by WOMEN?? Guess not, when we're not here you start threads hoping we'll see them. So sad...
Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Despicable earlie wrote:
You really are a great ass wipe, especially earlie's. Don't forget to wipe that shit off your nose, DF!
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA!!!!
Working on EK 6

Maynardville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

bigT wrote:
Funniest thing is that nobody gets riled by your words. We just laugh. And yet everything Earl says gets you so angered that you go on for days. Yeah your obsession is showing loud and clear.
Who'd you think was going to get "riled", huh? Damn, you boys are going to have to cut loose your leader, I've heard all your earlie stories, and they're all the same, just different days. "Angered", oh yeah, I get really angry when some imbecile on an unknown and disregarded forum, begins yet another profane,sexually disgusting, rampant post,oh yeah. That's all you got, period...and all you'll ever have. Coming here annually would be sufficient. The only thing that ever changes are the dates and names.
India

Maynardville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Karma wrote:
Well it seems all the alter egos are here today! Do you idiots EVER get tired of being bytch slapped by WOMEN?? Guess not, when we're not here you start threads hoping we'll see them. So sad...
LMAO, we can be gone for two months and every single time, it's the same thing.

To answer your question, how could they get tired, that's all they've ever known. We both know, no real woman would ever give them a second look, much less the time to speak a word, lmfao!
India

Maynardville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Karma, you should have seen his post the other day about his "beautiful home, amazing view, lovely lady,"....etc....etc...et c.....lmmfao! Priceless!

His little avatar is so special, bless it, that's back in happier days, like when he was three and playing with his hot wheels, lmfao, again! We know that's the closest he'll ever come to a real "Harley"!
CuriousTN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Fill me in please.....who is this person everyone is talking about? Just curious
Cain

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Karma wrote:
There's the term you just copied from me posting earlier this moring. "alter egos". Can't you come up with your own things?
bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

And the total obsession continues as she hangs on his every word. then discuss to death every syllable of those words. And when she's hashed them over and over, She goes and pulls up old threads to relive her good old days under whatever assumed name she went by back then. This is going very well today. The whole talking and posting to herself is a classic trait of a lonely old Troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 min Truethis 9,305
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Leroy 8,612
Engagement: Melissa Perry & Taylor Trumphour 15 hr KKs EX 4
Review: Treescapes 15 hr John Eubanks 1
Craig's list 16 hr all talk 1
News Six 19 hr Remington Winchester 3
Bruce L Willis (Jan '14) Tue Mikey 21

Search the Knoxville Forum:
•••
•••
Knoxville Dating

more search filters

less search filters