John Kreese

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Anybody know those 2 boys who got beat up in the video? I want to see a rematch...in my dojo.
Violent Video

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

I seen the video . It was bad news . Racism is on the rise !
Heh

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah I loved it when the dude threw the sucker punch that started the whole fight and then promptly ran his ass out the door.
The Kook Out

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

And nobody at the business called the police ??? There was a felony committed . Our society is pathetic .
southern delight

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Violent Video wrote:
I seen the video . It was bad news . Racism is on the rise !
what is the video listed under?
Kook Out

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Worse than no one calling the cops were the white pussiboys watching and not doing anything. They were scared & secretly glad it wasn't them getting beat down.

Look at the one who comes over and gives his "bro" a hug after the thugs leave out. Such puss-ees.
Heh

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Kook Out wrote:
Worse than no one calling the cops were the white pussiboys watching and not doing anything. They were scared & secretly glad it wasn't them getting beat down.
Look at the one who comes over and gives his "bro" a hug after the thugs leave out. Such puss-ees.
Yeah that black dude swung and hit him what, 10 times? Gave it everything he had and still couldn't put him down...then he ran away.

Half-assed arm punches with no fight back, couldn't get the job done...ran away.
Dylan

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Hate crime. Call Al Sharpton. Bull shit. I say give the Travon Treatment.
agree

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Really wrote:
<quoted text> So you think shooting the black guy is the answer ? I agree that he went overboard beating this white guy in the face several times . He could have killed him . The owners of the hamburger joint could be in trouble for not calling the cops . This story could have ended much worse then it did . Racism is on the rise in America because of Obama and what is going on in America today .
I agree.
John Kreese

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

When in doubt...sweep the leg.

Do you have a problem with that?
Frat Boy in Baseball Cap

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Oooohh...I got beat down by Carlton Banks. Hope that doesn't end up on Tosh.
lol

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

John Kreese wrote:
Anybody know those 2 boys who got beat up in the video? I want to see a rematch...in my dojo.
Your dojo?
Rematch?
Didn't look like much of a match to me.
Terry Silver

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

I love it when he pounds him!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

That poor young black man will have a hard time explaining that video to his future employers. I doubt he's a student
Daman

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Second dude was trying to break it up then got beat down. That's nice. Bet if it was a white boy beating the shit shit out of two blacks like that the police would of heard about it before Sunday
Kook Out

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

It's Black History Month. You white guilt-feelers celebrate by letting blacks beat on you. Fighting back is racist.
Jermaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Heh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that black dude swung and hit him what, 10 times? Gave it everything he had and still couldn't put him down...then he ran away.
Half-assed arm punches with no fight back, couldn't get the job done...ran away.
He was leaning on the wall dickhead.... Stop defending these guys when they started it. If someone knocked a drink out of your wouldn't you feel disrespected? And regardless if the guy ran out the place, the guy in the black jacket was seeing stars soon as got snuffed anyway......
Daman

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Straight up gangstas
Joe

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

I was there. I live right next to the Cook Out and eat there all the time. I'm white and I can say for sure the white guys started it. The one white guy's girlfriend told the first black guy to "pull his pants up" when all he did was walk by her. He said something like "it's none of your business what my pants look like" and that pissed off the white guys so they jumped up, the first guy slapping the drink out of the black guys hand and he called him the n-word. The white guy who got punched first pushed the black guy's friend before any punches were thrown. Then everything the shows video happened. The white guys made it physical by slapping the drink out of the guy's hand then pushing him. All the black guy did was walk into the restaurant and they started in on him. I've already talked to police as a witness and told them a more detailed version of what I'm posting here. My friends who were with me, also all white, saw it all go down and agree the white guys are at fault for what happened. So all that racist shit needs to stop. Everybody had a right to be in that restaurant and the white people were the ones who started shit, but because the black guys finished it they're being treated like criminals. If the races were reversed in this situation a lot of you folks would be calling the guy throwing the punches a hero. I don't think the black guy is a hero, but he sure as hell was "standing his ground" to these guys who were ganging up on him.
becks

Sweetwater, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't the fists of a boxer considered a deadly weapon???
No.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville