Prime Minister Dung holds talks with Cambodian leader Hun Sen

Apr 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Viet Nam News

Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on Saturday held talks with his Cambodian counterpart, Hun Sen, in Phnom Penh on issues relating to the two countries' relations and other matters of common concern.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
khmers

Frankford, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

samutsakhorn should tie abigshit infront of a tank and drive to phnom penh in two hours. the roads are brand new.
khmers

Frankford, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

tie adog up in front of f16 it takes 20 minutes to phnom penh, pochentong airport is brand new, too. those kids and women at ta muon, ta krobei with their brave dads and husbands are not going to do any thing. they just sit down and watch.

look how nice thy are!
khmers

Frankford, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

everybody just hate this topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kampot, Cambodia Discussions

Search the Kampot, Cambodia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cop stopped lawyer from doing job: bar (Aug '13) Aug '13 Angkor 3
COMMENT Cambodia nearer civil war than peace (Jul '13) Aug '13 BEADY LYNCHERS 37
Belgian charged for French tourist's murder (Apr '13) Apr '13 wanda 3
25-year-old French female tourist murdered in C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Drgunzet 48
Cambodia's islands up for grabs (Aug '12) Sep '12 Drgunzet 8
PM to address border issues (Aug '12) Aug '12 sad for the dumb 11
Key Viet Nam-Cambodia border marker inaugurated (Jun '12) Jun '12 NHETCACDENMOMMAYVANYPHUNG 29
•••
•••
•••
•••